Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 1891
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Man lets make a trade.

Make Rogue a Avenger again. AT LEAST SHE WILL DOING SOMETHING.

And the X-office can have Wanda again maker her a mutant whatsover.

But Rogue is a Roguebot or something like that
    Rogue calling out Krakoa on some of it's BS and keeping the human/mutant dream alive by working w/ humans would work

Xavier didn't give up on her and taught her to be an X-man, to never stop fighting the good fight and believed in her when she hasn't earned it.Now she does the same thing for humans and carries that forward

I can't be the only one who sees the potential

Professor Rogue!

The Irene Adler School for the gifted lml

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    There was no need to cancel Mr and Mrs C just because of the Krakoan era. That sucked. I wish Kelly Thompson was still writing Rogue.

Duggsn hasn’t been terrible. To me the issue is all of the major developments so far happen outside of the X-Men title itself and that’s where Rogue is now.
    It has not been terrible for you, for most of us who are more fans of Rogue if it has been quite disappointing.

Rogue is like a wallpaper, I thought I was going to be bothered by the fact that with Duggan she was never going to use her absorption powers, but at least before he treated her well, In Uncanny Avengers she was the protagonist and her flying brick powers were beautifully rendered.
    Now we don't have any of that.

So if Duggan at least for Rogue in this book if she has been terrible, I insist for other characters like jean ... Zzzz if she has been wonderful, maybe that's why we do not understand the fans of the southern beauty.

But I insist the animated series is very good news, so Duggan can go to hell for me, that animated series on Disney + is going to benefit our girl in the comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    It has not been terrible for you, for most of us who are more fans of Rogue if it has been quite disappointing.

Rogue is like a wallpaper, I thought I was going to be bothered by the fact that with Duggan she was never going to use her absorption powers, but at least before he treated her well, In Uncanny Avengers she was the protagonist and her flying brick powers were beautifully rendered.
    Now we don't have any of that.

So if Duggan at least for Rogue in this book if she has been terrible, I insist for other characters like jean ... Zzzz if she has been wonderful, maybe that's why we do not understand the fans of the southern beauty.

But I insist the animated series is very good news, so Duggan can go to hell for me, that animated series on Disney + is going to benefit our girl in the comics.
    Looking forward to the animated series on Disney Plus.

I would be cool if she rejoined the Avengers and recreated the Uncanny Avengers. She could be Krakoa’s ambassador to the Avengers/liaison. It would not only restore her to
    The major hero she is but give her an important job in Krakoa.

And Rogue should take poor Beast with her, as he has been the victim of character assassination. He needs to be back with the Avengers.
    Last edited by WallStreeter; 12-30-2021 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    She's not being utilized well by Duggan though, she's wallpaper so far.
    I am more optimistic, thanks to the announcement of the continuation of X-menTAS.
    Hopefully Rogue will escape the clutches of Duggan who looks like Jean's ( Zzzzzzz) hidden love.

And in X-men if Rogue continues in the book I hope they change the writer, or Rogue goes to another book, whichever is at this point does not matter, nothing can be worse than what we have had from Rogue in Duggan's book, and Rogue is usually very fond of writers and gets good treatment in the books that she is on, so I'm positive, she just has to escape Duggan's clutches.

And as I say in all my posts, not everything is bad, it is something very, very good that our girl, I came to Disney + with a new animation, that translates into more fans, more interest in Rogue, and better treatment in the comics as a consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Man lets make a trade.

Make Rogue a Avenger again. AT LEAST SHE WILL DOING SOMETHING.

And the X-office can have Wanda again maker her a mutant whatsover.

But Rogue is a Roguebot or something like that

Already at this point if the same writers are going to follow, the same stupidity of Krakoa, and is going to continue trapped with the inept Duggan, return our girl to the Avengers, then if she was treated as the leader and the powerhouse goddess that is .

Since Mr and Mrs X ended it seems like JordanDWithe and the x office is spitting on us Rogue fans.

I am excited for the 97 animated series. It'll be fun to see (and hear) Rogue be a main character in the series again.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I am excited for the 97 animated series. It'll be fun to see (and hear) Rogue be a main character in the series again.
    Lenore Zann has been very active on her social networks, and has said that she has already recorded several episodes of X-Men.

We know that the current situation of Rogue in the comics is depressing X_x, but Lenore and this series counteract the bad of this, and let us be sure that the situation of Rogue in the comics is going to improve soon.

Looking forward to the animated series on Disney Plus.

I would be cool if she rejoined the Avengers and recreated the Uncanny Avengers. She could be Krakoa’s ambassador to the Avengers/liaison. It would not only restore her to
    The major hero she is but give her an important job in Krakoa.

And Rogue should take poor Beast with her, as he has been the victim of character assassination. He needs to be back with the Avengers.

Yes yes and yes , agred With you.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

I listened to one of her episodes on X-Reads and she did great! I'm excited for her to be back
    Make Good Art

I would be cool if she rejoined the Avengers
    Jason Aaron or Gerry Duggan
    choose your poison

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    choose your poison
    Forgot for a sec he was on there

Yeah this is a mess

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    choose your poison
    Oh god no for Aaron. When the Avengers get new, good writers. We have to pray!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Yes yes and yes , agred With you.
    It’s weird they don’t even show Rogue’s reaction to the return of her other mother. Can we say out of character? Next year there better be a proper reunion between Rogue and Destiny.

Which brings me to another point. The mother Rogue met in her series was just a dream. I think they should officially make Mystique her biological mother. There’s nothing against it, plus it would make Rogue’s relationship with both of her mothers.

Destiny would be proud of Rogue’s work with the Avengers, which is why I want her to reform Uncanny Avengers and be Krakoa’s ambassador to the Avengers.

The Avengers has been a team they always took in anyone who wanted to be a hero and that should continue.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

It’s weird they don’t even show Rogue’s reaction to the return of her other mother. Can we say out of character? Next year there better be a proper reunion between Rogue and Destiny.

Which brings me to another point. The mother Rogue met in her series was just a dream. I think they should officially make Mystique her biological mother. There’s nothing against it, plus it would make Rogue’s relationship with both of her mothers.

Destiny would be proud of Rogue’s work with the Avengers, which is why I want her to reform Uncanny Avengers and be Krakoa’s ambassador to the Avengers.

The Avengers has been a team they always took in anyone who wanted to be a hero and that should continue.
    I'm going to sound like a broken record but this frustrates me too. Hickman even had an idea but scrapped it. Such wasted potential
    Make Good Art