Page 15 of 127 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I know the writers won't do anything with it, but I feel like Rogue should technically know about Moira already. She's absorbed Destiny, Xavier, Magneto, Apocalypse, and Sinister. She could have easily figured it all out. My dream reaction is for Rogue to go rogue (so sorry) and absorb all of the five to bring Destiny back on her own.
    I completely agree with you BTW. I want to see Rogue absorb The Five and help Mystique bring Destiny back. She should be side-eyeing so much of this stuff, even if she doesn't remember every memory she absorbed in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I miss seeing Rogue in Black/Green or Green/White. (I'm still not buying that mess though)
    Same here! Kinda over the green/yellow look since the 90's.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

I know the writers won't do anything with it, but I feel like Rogue should technically know about Moira already. She's absorbed Destiny, Xavier, Magneto, Apocalypse, and Sinister. She could have easily figured it all out. My dream reaction is for Rogue to go rogue (so sorry) and absorb all of the five to bring Destiny back on her own.
    You know what?

THAT IS A PRICELESS TWIST.

Imagine Raven having Xavier and Mags at Crossroads with the five near them about to kill them all.

Then another panel someone shouts RAVEN STOP. !

Is Irene . the five lays down weakened and Rogue says: Welcome Mum. Mister Xavier and Mister Lensherr in behalf of Krakoa i demand a explanation in the precog ban NOW.

Then Irene come outs : Did i need to tell them Charles? or you need my daugther to suck you dry we can do this without you. End of Chapter

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Same here! Kinda over the green/yellow look since the 90's.
    I always thought it was trash, from day one. Jim lee as artist, yeah...Jim Lee as designer, En Oh!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I always thought it was trash, from day one. Jim lee as artist, yeah...Jim Lee as designer, En Oh!
    And it came after a time where Silvestri and Romita Jr. took liberties with her designs and actually added to her personality with them. You knew who Rogue was and what she was about. The looks complimented her personality wonderfully. The 90's look, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    You know what?

Imagine Raven having Xavier and Mags at Crossroads with the five near them about to kill them all.

Is Irene . the five lays down weakened and Rogue says: Welcome Mum. Mister Xavier and Mister Lensherr in behalf of Krakoa i demand a explanation in the precog ban NOW.

Then Irene come outs : Did i need to tell them Charles? or you need my daugther to suck you dry we can do this without you. End of Chapter
    That would be badass, actually. Rogue getting her 2 moms back is love.

Would Rogue even be able to absorb Hope? Her touch did nothing to her in Messiah Complex.

Though I'm not sure how integral Hope is to the process and if Rogue's own powers might be able to work as a conduit in the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    You know what?

I would honestly love to see Rogue do a slight heel turn and reveal she joined the X-men at Destiny's request in order to pull this off. I don't think it would really tarnish her reputation much considering Sinister and Exodus are part of Krakoa's highest form of government.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Would Rogue even be able to absorb Hope? Her touch did nothing to her in Messiah Complex.

Though I'm not sure how integral Hope is to the process and if Rogue's own powers might be able to work as a conduit in the same way.
    I don't think she'd actually have to absorb Hope. Hope's job in the 5 is to unite all their powers, Rogue wouldn't need that step.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post

I don't think she has to... She would get the memories and knowledge of how to make the process work. She could even get Proteus' powers

Basically she can be her own "The Five"

Technicaly she is her own team if she want to

I don't think she'd actually have to absorb Hope. Hope's job in the 5 is to unite all their powers, Rogue wouldn't need that step.
    Quote Originally Posted by seccruz
    I don't think she has to... She would get the memories and knowledge of how to make the process work. She could even get Proteus' powers
    I see. I thought I did remember something about Hope using her powers to push the others to their limits as well but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

But it would be interesting to see if Rogue could somehow replicate what the Five four do on her own via absorbing them.

Astonishing Member

I would honestly love to see Rogue do a slight heel turn and reveal she joined the X-men at Destiny's request in order to pull this off. I don't think it would really tarnish her reputation much considering Sinister and Exodus are part of Krakoa's highest form of government.
    After all the pseudo Tarot stuff in X of Swords, this idea makes me imagine an overarching story involving a poker motif centered around a plan Destiny has set in motion long ago to bring her back or Krakoa down, with events having the numbers, indirectly involved characters being the royality and those who are directly involved in her plan having the ace cards.

Like Mystique is the Ace of Hearts, Rogue turns out to be the Ace of Spades and two more are a mystery until they suddently do something unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    After all the pseudo Tarot stuff in X of Swords, this idea makes me imagine an overarching story involving a poker motif centered around a plan Destiny has set in motion long ago to bring her back or Krakoa down, with events having the numbers, indirectly involved characters being the royality and those who are directly involved in her plan having the ace cards.

Like Mystique is the Ace of Hearts, Rogue turns out to be the Ace of Spades and two more are a mystery until they suddently do something unexpected.
    We won't get an actual plot till the story comes out, but I am loving these theories. It'll be fun to see Rogue and Raven together again.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    And it came after a time where Silvestri and Romita Jr. took liberties with her designs and actually added to her personality with them. You knew who Rogue was and what she was about. The looks complimented her personality wonderfully. The 90's look, not so much.
    Personally, I always thought the jacket was a nice touch...

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-04-2021 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Personally, I always thought the jacket was a nice touch...

The jacket is good. But not enough...