Looks good both ways to me.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post

Looks good both ways to me.
    Yeah, even without the jacket, I'm a fan
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Probably one of her Exaclibur looks. Either the slightly greener 90s look

Or the look she's been using in Otherworld with the cape.

Not her most exciting look(s), but I'm more happy that she's getting an upgrade in terms of better stats and possibly a cool finisher.
    We saw a sneak peak of it in the update video

Oh thanks Havok!

It actually doesn't look that bad, hmm, tentatively more excited for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    She isn't classified as Omega because her powers are finite with set limitations. Sure she can absorb a God but...those powers will fade over time. Being Omega Level has more to do with undefined upper limits of one's power and what might be accomplished than the actual power itself.

And I'm okies with Rogue not being Omega. How her powers work and are applied are pretty interesting as they are.

For discussion's sake...what exactly would an Omega Level Rogue do/be?

There are so many things wrong with your theory.
    First rogue if he wants to, he can keep the powers permanently. In fact in legacy she could remove and return them at will.

Whether or not it is confirmed with her greatest feats of power it is clear is the powerful that Jean Hope storm magneto elixir.

Also rogue is obviously omega. In the different things what does her powers do, there is no one human or mutant who surpasses her. And she has various planetary-level feats.

If she is not confirmed yet it is because hickman hates her more than anything.

Oh thanks Havok!

It actually doesn't look that bad, hmm, tentatively more excited for it now.
    Her model in the game looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Oh wow! Feelings of the costume aside, this is a vastly improved model for Rogue. Definitely getting it then!

Too bad that we still have to wait to buy it... That is some bull! She does look amazing!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Oh wow! Feelings of the costume aside, this is a vastly improved model for Rogue. Definitely getting it then!
    Wow, gorgeous Rogue! I don't even hate this costume. Maybe I should dump comics and take up video games.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Wow, gorgeous Rogue! I don't even hate this costume. Maybe I should dump comics and take up video games.
    Video games, back issues, superhero novels, fanfic... when the X-Office won't provide for compelling stories about my faves, I just look for it elsewhere.

Looks like the new uniform references a couple of mutants too. Nightcrawler, Apocalypse, Psylocke and Storm?

Video games, back issues, superhero novels, fanfic... when the X-Office won't provide for compelling stories about my faves, I just look for it elsewhere.

Looks like the new uniform references a couple of mutants too. Nightcrawler, Apocalypse, Psylocke and Storm?
    Yeah, it's who's powers she will use in that costume.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Yeah, it's who's powers she will use in that costume.
    I see! It looks like people already got their hands on it and Rogue's new skills make her look like an anime character lol. and i mean that in a good way

Skill Preview 1 and 2

Skills focusing on show casing the borrowed Psylocke, Nightcrawler and Storm powers.

Skill Preview 3

I'm unsure which powers she's pulling from here, but it's meant as a counter-attack type skill. Perhaps Apocalypse?

Skill Preview 4 and 5

Mostly Storm-based skills here, though the gravitational pull and energy blast make me think she's pulling more from Apocalypse as well.

She really looks awesome with these skills. It reminds me how fun it is when writers have her absorb multiple characters against a really powerful villain. I'm surprised how infrequently that happens in the comics. The most iconic instances I can remember is her fight vs Nimrod (1985) and vs Bastion (2010). And those are decades apart lol!

In Excalibur related news I unfortunately broke my self-imposed hiatus on the title and bought today's issue despite my lukewarm feelings on the preview.

spoilers:
    It was... not a bad issue but not exactly a good one either. Rogue gets a lot of focus as the POV character as Betsy is hinted to be an imposter despite various telepaths being unable to sense anything wrong with her. We also finally get some development toward mutant magic, if only it being Rictor telling Rogue that even if she dislikes getting information or knowledge from Apocalypse; the way he sees it, its their inheritance as mutants. Betsy suddenly attacks Rogue and Rictor after hearing that one of the spells may be able to reveal her true identity. Not-Betsy somehow gets the drop on Rogue despite not having her CB uniform and not having superstrength...? But Kwannon interferes and confirms it's not Betsy Braddock.

Also Jaime apparently has spare Betsy bodies around his home. Yep... still definitely a creep.

Anyway not a great showing for Rogue, especially Betsy somehow being able to overpower a class 100 Rogue, but it's the best written Rogue Tini's been able to give us in a while.
    end of spoilers

I see! It looks like people already got their hands on it and Rogue's new skills make her look like an anime character lol. and i mean that in a good way

Skill Preview 1 and 2

Skills focusing on show casing the borrowed Psylocke, Nightcrawler and Storm powers.

Skill Preview 3

I'm unsure which powers she's pulling from here, but it's meant as a counter-attack type skill. Perhaps Apocalypse?

Skill Preview 4 and 5

Mostly Storm-based skills here, though the gravitational pull and energy blast make me think she's pulling more from Apocalypse as well.

She really looks awesome with these skills. It reminds me how fun it is when writers have her absorb multiple characters against a really powerful villain. I'm surprised how infrequently that happens in the comics. The most iconic instances I can remember is her fight vs Nimrod (1985) and vs Bastion (2010). And those are decades apart lol!

In Excalibur related news I unfortunately broke my self-imposed hiatus on the title and bought today's issue despite my lukewarm feelings on the preview.

spoilers:
    It was... not a bad issue but not exactly a good one either. Rogue gets a lot of focus as the POV character as Betsy is hinted to be an imposter despite various telepaths being unable to sense anything wrong with her. We also finally get some development toward mutant magic, if only it being Rictor telling Rogue that even if she dislikes getting information or knowledge from Apocalypse; the way he sees it, its their inheritance as mutants. Betsy suddenly attacks Rogue and Rictor after hearing that one of the spells may be able to reveal her true identity. Not-Betsy somehow gets the drop on Rogue despite not having her CB uniform and not having superstrength...? But Kwannon interferes and confirms it's not Betsy Braddock.

Also Jaime apparently has spare Betsy bodies around his home. Yep... still definitely a creep.

Anyway not a great showing for Rogue, especially Betsy somehow being able to overpower a class 100 Rogue, but it's the best written Rogue Tini's been able to give us in a while.
    end of spoilers
    Her skills look really good and make me wish she gets more video game love.

That does look good.
    I'm glad they left off that cape, looks like it was dropped in the comic as well.

I was so ready to upgrade Gambit and I stopped bc Im torn between him and Rogue. I only have materials to upgrade one of them this month so Im patiently waiting for Rogue to see how she is

On a side note, I hate that she's gone back to her Jim Lee costume. I wish she was still rocking that new Excalibur look in the book