Page 18 of 127 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    That does look good.
    I'm glad they left off that cape, looks like it was dropped in the comic as well.
    Along with this color scheme, sadly...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Her skills look really good and make me wish she gets more video game love.
    She does! I miss her in Marvel games. First she didn't make the cut in MvC3 (2011), then MUA never added Cable being the last X-Men DLC character is BS, and she's really only been seen in various mobile games like MFF.

At least some are pretty like Marvel Super Wars (2019).

Honestly the Marvel game that did her best was Marvel Heroes (2013). It's difficult to implement her correctly but in video games she can be so much as fun as the Mega Man of superheroes. in that a character "collects and mixes and matches" powers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYQjC7_3kjk

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83
    I was so ready to upgrade Gambit and I stopped bc Im torn between him and Rogue. I only have materials to upgrade one of them this month so Im patiently waiting for Rogue to see how she is

On a side note, I hate that she's gone back to her Jim Lee costume. I wish she was still rocking that new Excalibur look in the book
    Rogue looks super fun but then again I'm biased. I'd use her even if she was bad, which thankfully while not exactly a competitive character, she's never truly been neglected in MFF like some other heroes.

Same. I don't get the point of the new costume introduction if To was just going to go back the same color palette an arc later.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    She does! I miss her in Marvel games. First she didn't make the cut in MvC3 (2011), then MUA never added Cable being the last X-Men DLC character is BS, and she's really only been seen in various mobile games like MFF.

Honestly the Marvel game that did her best was Marvel Heroes (2013). It's difficult to implement her correctly but in video games she can be so much as fun as the Mega Man of superheroes. in that a character "collects and mixes and matches" powers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYQjC7_3kjk

Rogue looks super fun but then again I'm biased. I'd use her even if she was bad, which thankfully while not exactly a competitive character, she's never truly been neglected in MFF like some other heroes.

Same. I don't get the point of the new costume introduction if To was just going to go back the same color palette an arc later.
    Yeah. And he created the damn costume... That's what's crazy!

The last issue of excalibur was not bad at all.
    Rogue did things even remy.
    How does crhono say if it was weird that Betsy could knock Rogue down should be impossible for her even with her capbrit suit.

But I also think from Rogue's words it was clear what she was holding back.

On the other hand I was pleased again to see Rogue use her powers, absorbing her with control of her and separating them as she did in legacy and deciding what to take.

Rogue by Fred Ian

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Honestly the Marvel game that did her best was Marvel Heroes (2013)
    I adored Rogue in Marvel Heroes! She was always my go-to character, loved how she could absorb everyone's powers and how much of a tank she was. Also really dug her voice in the game.

Nice picture Agent Z! Thanks for sharing.

Yeah. And he created the damn costume... That's what's crazy!
    The inconsistency is really frustrating. I didn't like the sound of it in the interviews Tini gave regarding their looks and I still don't like how it's portrayed in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax
    he last issue of excalibur was not bad at all.
    Rogue did things even remy.
    How does crhono say if it was weird that Betsy could knock Rogue down should be impossible for her even with her capbrit suit.

But I also think from Rogue's words it was clear what she was holding back.

On the other hand I was pleased again to see Rogue use her powers, absorbing her with control of her and separating them as she did in legacy and deciding what to take.
    Rogue did... things in the issue but Tini struggles finding their voice. They read hollow and maybe she's not confident in writing them which might be why she is sets them to the background most of the time.

As for Rogue holding back, maybe, but you'd think someone with superstrength isn't going to be get pushed down by a woman who as far as we know has none. well tk-enhanced abilities aside... It's like Betsy pinning Juggernaut to the ground, who Rogue is probably around near the strength level of. Don't you think that looks a bit ridiculous? Oh well, it's not that big of a deal but took me out of the issue. I'll chalk it up to PIS.

But yes, it was nice to see Rogue utilizing her absorption abilities a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker
    I adored Rogue in Marvel Heroes! She was always my go-to character, loved how she could absorb everyone's powers and how much of a tank she was. Also really dug her voice in the game.
    Exactly! She was basically a pokemon trainer in that game lol but your hunting powers and not creatures.

It makes me sad the game went downhill, from what videos I've seen covered they hired a shady manager who basically drove it into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Rogue by Fred Ian
    Cute! Even though I am sick of Savage Land Rogue to death.

Nice picture Agent Z! Thanks for sharing.

The inconsistency is really frustrating. I didn't like the sound of it in the interviews Tini gave regarding their looks and I still don't like how it's portrayed in the book.

Rogue did... things in the issue but Tini struggles finding their voice. They read hollow and maybe she's not confident in writing them which might be why she is sets them to the background most of the time.

As for Rogue holding back, maybe, but you'd think someone with superstrength isn't going to be get pushed down by a woman who as far as we know has none. well tk-enhanced abilities aside... It's like Betsy pinning Juggernaut to the ground, who Rogue is probably around near the strength level of. Don't you think that looks a bit ridiculous? Oh well, it's not that big of a deal but took me out of the issue. I'll chalk it up to PIS.

But yes, it was nice to see Rogue utilizing her absorption abilities a bit.

Exactly! She was basically a pokemon trainer in that game lol but your hunting powers and not creatures.

It makes me sad the game went downhill, from what videos I've seen covered they hired a shady manager who basically drove it into the ground.
    Tini struggles bc she sucks at writing these characters...

EuCyCSEXAAQtvzU.jpg
    New Mutant Force cover by Ryan Benjamin

EuCyCSEXAAQtvzU.jpg
    New Mutant Force cover by Ryan Benjamin
    I'm embarrassed to say it didn't click till just now that this is a younger Rogue. Sabra's uniform, Emma HFC outfit, and even Frenzy's look are all older looks during the early to mid 80s. Hmm, I guess that makes it slightly more believable that the Squadron would defeat the X-Men though a majority of mutants is still is a no if it's just the early late 70s/80s teams. Only about half a dozen members active at any one time during that period.

That also might mean this is Ms Marvel powered Rogue and not Wonder Man, so Rogue will have a harder time.

I'm embarrassed to say it didn't click till just now that this is a younger Rogue. Sabra's uniform, Emma HFC outfit, and even Frenzy's look are all older looks during the early to mid 80s. Hmm, I guess that makes it slightly more believable that the Squadron would defeat the X-Men though a majority of mutants is still is a no if it's just the early late 70s/80s teams. Only about half a dozen members active at any one time during that period.

That also might mean this is Ms Marvel powered Rogue and not Wonder Man, so Rogue will have a harder time.
    Until she touches Hyperion...

Until she touches Hyperion...
    I really hope she does. Too many times she doesn't and just brawls when the obvious solution would be to absorb him. *cough* Gladiator *cough*

And I don't buy that he would have too much power either. Thor, Apocalypse, Juggernaut, literally 8 billion minds are all relatively fine to absorb but one superman rip-off is too much? D:<

LOL! We still have to see what happens... Carol appears, but depowered, so maybe Rogue gets her flight from Hype after all

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Rogue by Fred Ian
    thats gorgeous!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!