Page 22 of 127 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzidazs View Post
    I'll never understand why this was a relationship in the comics. To me, it's profoundly creepy. Regardless of his body's age, he's MENTALLY in his 80's and she's in her mid to late 20's. Just grosses me out. I know some folks don't like Gambit and that's their opinion, but why does Magneto have to be the alternative?? If she didn't end up with Gambit, I like her better with Wolverine or anyone else. I really like Gambit, but I can see how others aren't fond of him because of the terrible writing in the last 20 years (read his 90's comics - he earned the fanfare).

Why do writers always pair characters based on a flirtation decades ago? Think outside the box! There are endless pairing alternatives now!

agreed. i never felt like rogue and magneto ever worked. even in age of apocalypse i was disgusted by the fact he found a way to circumvent being able to touch rogue but zero ambition to help rogue touch her own child without killing him.

Rogue has always been one of my favorite X-Men. Her characterization and backstory I find extremely compelling.

I love this thread. Keep up the great work praising our girl everyone.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    that age of x costume looked great on her. that x-treme costume was great too but only with the jacket
    The AoX is my favorite X-outfit! Well that and the HoM Red Guard uniform but that one was sort of generic even if it fit Rogue in particular very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress
    Rogue has always been one of my favorite X-Men. Her characterization and backstory I find extremely compelling.

Welcome! And yes, still a lotta love for Rogue here even if she's not being written the best in the X-Office rn.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post

Welcome! We'll always have her back, even when Marvel won't.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    The AoX is my favorite X-outfit! Well that and the HoM Red Guard uniform but that one was sort of generic even if it fit Rogue in particular very well.

it actually did fit rogue the house of m generic uniform. lol

it actually did fit rogue the house of m generic uniform. lol
    Something about the white, red trim and gold accents. I think it's the hairstyle that really sells it. I'm sad we never really saw it in outside media like video games.

Though someone called Rogue looking like a cop or authority figure is a bit ironic ig. xD

Even her 1602 outfit (an extremely niche book) has been referenced.

I really hope she does. Too many times she doesn't and just brawls when the obvious solution would be to absorb him. *cough* Gladiator *cough*

And I don't buy that he would have too much power either. Thor, Apocalypse, Juggernaut, literally 8 billion minds are all relatively fine to absorb but one superman rip-off is too much? D:<

Agreed with you.

Rogue shouldn't have a problem with hyperion if she's in control. She literally absorbed all the jeroez on the planet which are hundreds and hundreds lol. She is supposed to be in control she is much more powerful and on the rise.
    And those who were resistant or immune that her powers are no longer.

When she is not in control how do we know a few characters They were somewhat resistant or immune to her touch, they were very few. But sometimes they took out that letter. Or the letter of going crazy with the psiques, but they are things that she had problems only in the precontrol of her.

So we wait to see which version she is.

Nice picture Agent Z! Thanks for sharing.

The inconsistency is really frustrating. I didn't like the sound of it in the interviews Tini gave regarding their looks and I still don't like how it's portrayed in the book.

Rogue did... things in the issue but Tini struggles finding their voice. They read hollow and maybe she's not confident in writing them which might be why she is sets them to the background most of the time.

As for Rogue holding back, maybe, but you'd think someone with superstrength isn't going to be get pushed down by a woman who as far as we know has none. well tk-enhanced abilities aside... It's like Betsy pinning Juggernaut to the ground, who Rogue is probably around near the strength level of. Don't you think that looks a bit ridiculous? Oh well, it's not that big of a deal but took me out of the issue. I'll chalk it up to PIS.

But yes, it was nice to see Rogue utilizing her absorption abilities a bit.

Exactly! She was basically a pokemon trainer in that game lol but your hunting powers and not creatures.

It makes me sad the game went downhill, from what videos I've seen covered they hired a shady manager who basically drove it into the ground.
    How always agree with you chrono.
    Seeing it like this you are right. That was kind of ridiculous. Why was Rogue holding back obviously that shouldn't have happened

By the way read the last issue of xmen,this was horrible.
    Carey would be so disappointed that they thus use to his creations.

The cotv went from being imposing to complete failures.
    What a shame as hickman has no idea of ​​the characters he writes.

And Luz???? I guess what she is. Since when is she bad and does she hate mutants? Wtf. Horrible this isssue.

I never expect anything from hickman and yet he disappoints me. Let this horrible mutant stage end now.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 02-24-2021 at 10:23 PM.

Nice picture Agent Z! Thanks for sharing.

The inconsistency is really frustrating. I didn't like the sound of it in the interviews Tini gave regarding their looks and I still don't like how it's portrayed in the book.

Rogue did... things in the issue but Tini struggles finding their voice. They read hollow and maybe she's not confident in writing them which might be why she is sets them to the background most of the time.

As for Rogue holding back, maybe, but you'd think someone with superstrength isn't going to be get pushed down by a woman who as far as we know has none. well tk-enhanced abilities aside... It's like Betsy pinning Juggernaut to the ground, who Rogue is probably around near the strength level of. Don't you think that looks a bit ridiculous? Oh well, it's not that big of a deal but took me out of the issue. I'll chalk it up to PIS.

But yes, it was nice to see Rogue utilizing her absorption abilities a bit.

Exactly! She was basically a pokemon trainer in that game lol but your hunting powers and not creatures.

It makes me sad the game went downhill, from what videos I've seen covered they hired a shady manager who basically drove it into the ground.
    Wasn't Betsy wearing the Captain Britain costume which means she has the superhuman strength and durability when attacking Rogue?(Although we don't know how she transformed as Amulet of Right is destroyed and Starlight Sword is nowhere to be found.)

Betsy's Power Grid as CB:
    Intelligence - 2
    Strength - 6
    Speed - 4
    Durability - 6
    Energy Projection - 5
    Fighting Skills - 4
    Last edited by Psigal; 02-25-2021 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psigal View Post
    Wasn't Betsy wearing the Captain Britain costume which means she has the superhuman strength and durability when attacking Rogue?(Although we don't know how she transformed as Amulet of Right is destroyed and Starlight Sword is nowhere to be found.)

Intelligence - 2
    Strength - 6
    Speed - 4
    Durability - 6
    Energy Projection - 5
    Fighting Skills - 4
    Rogue is still stronger unless Fetsy used her TK to help enhance herself. I get it, Rogue was taken by surprised but she recovered in time to strike back. Rogue should know better or should I say Tini but I digress.

Something about the white, red trim and gold accents. I think it's the hairstyle that really sells it. I'm sad we never really saw it in outside media like video games.

Though someone called Rogue looking like a cop or authority figure is a bit ironic ig. xD

Even her 1602 outfit (an extremely niche book) has been referenced.

the pigtails definitely sold it. i think i would of loved it even more if it was black and green.

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Rogue is still stronger unless Fetsy used her TK to help enhance herself. I get it, Rogue was taken by surprised but she recovered in time to strike back. Rogue should know better or should I say Tini but I digress.
    Rogue maybe stronger but I think Betsy with CB power is strong and reasonable enough to 'push' her down on the floor. Also, Rogue isn't trying to fight back as she doesn't want to hurt Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Psigal View Post
    Rogue maybe stronger but I think Betsy with CB power is strong and reasonable enough to 'push' her down on the floor. Also, Rogue isn't trying to fight back as she doesn't want to hurt Betsy.
    Rogue is definitely stronger than CB. I say that bc WM is stronger than CB and Rogue has WM strength not MM. Then again I wonder if CB powers are connected to England like Meggans? If so then i would say CB is on par but I will have to look that up. You can still hold back but not get over taken. Honestly all Rogue had to due was drain her @$$ and subdue her.

the pigtails definitely sold it. i think i would of loved it even more if it was black and green.
    Ok I'm seeing this and LOVE it

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She's almost here

Ok anyone else get this costume bc its ROCKIN'. Kicking butt and taking names I am LOL. Nightcrawler and X-23 costumes are pretty Bad @ss! Now I just need to get Gambit and Cable's new costume

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Rogue is definitely stronger than CB. I say that bc WM is stronger than CB and Rogue has WM strength not MM. Then again I wonder if CB powers are connected to England like Meggans? If so then i would say CB is on par but I will have to look that up. You can still hold back but not get over taken. Honestly all Rogue had to due was drain her @$$ and subdue her.

Ok I'm seeing this and LOVE it

Ok anyone else get this costume bc its ROCKIN'. Kicking butt and taking names I am LOL. Nightcrawler and X-23 costumes are pretty Bad @ss! Now I just need to get Gambit and Cable's new costume
    Same here! Almost up to Gambit now too... It's good to see Rogue kicking so much butt!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Agreed with you.

Rogue shouldn't have a problem with hyperion if she's in control. She literally absorbed all the jeroez on the planet which are hundreds and hundreds lol. She is supposed to be in control she is much more powerful and on the rise.
    And those who were resistant or immune that her powers are no longer.

When she is not in control how do we know a few characters They were somewhat resistant or immune to her touch, they were very few. But sometimes they took out that letter. Or the letter of going crazy with the psiques, but they are things that she had problems only in the precontrol of her.

So we wait to see which version she is.
    Unfortunately lots of writers seem to underestimate the non-psionic X-Men. They don't just have powerful telepaths, telekinetics and reality warpers; they have capable bruisers (Colossus, Rogue, Sunspot) and elementals (Iceman, Magma, Rictor) which don't really get acknowledged enough.

Quote Originally Posted by psigal

Intelligence - 2
    Strength - 6
    Speed - 4
    Durability - 6
    Energy Projection - 5
    Fighting Skills - 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Calintz
    Has that been confirmed that she's got those powers? I mean it makes sense but it's never been explicitly explained what exactly Betsy inherited with the suit. She hasn't been using her abilities very differently either.

Most of what I've read of Excalibur, Betsy usually defaults to TK constructs and TP, with some possible (maybe) non-TK assisted flight. No superstrength or durability has been shown to my knowledge, beyond possibly this instance. In which I really blame Tini for not making it clear and just working on assumptions.

If she indeed does, it makes the scene look a bit less ridiculous but these are women who regularly spared together (even when Betsy just had TP) so I don't get Rogue's holding back much either. If Betsy does indeed have CBs abilities, Rogue should know this Betsy should be able to take a hit and not just let herself be psi-stabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee
    omg yes. I wish I had better editing skills to mess with the colors and see what that looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz
    I'm so behind on MFF, I'm still waiting. Oh well, I'll get it eventually just gotta be patient.