Page 91 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1891

Quote Originally Posted by niconico00 View Post

Uncanny X-Men #218
    I'll give it to Mr. Claremont, he sure wasn't afraid to use terms that are not "correct" today for women. In his day, I've seen him use terms such as Bimbo, Tramp, Broad, and Skirt. (Ah, the good old days...)

Beautiful Rogue art, she looks so beautiful and imposing, her smile spectacular, Pepe manages to capture the essence of Rogue perfectly.

Rogue looks like she got an image update on her hairstyle, I like it, it differs from the 90s look, so now please she gives her a new uniform and it will be perfect, but she keeps her iconic jacket.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Seccruz was less time, he only left for 5 issues if I remember correctly. that is to say less than six months.
    But with time travel that never happened.

What I loved about Remender's career after that event were two things, the first that Wanda and Rogue finally became friends, and the second that Rogue showed how overrated what confirmed Omega level mutants are, and how she does. is one of them, Rogue proved in that saga to be more powerful than ALL the confirmed Omega level mutants, Literally took the power of all the heroes of the earth.
    And that's in canon lol.

Wanda’s magic enhanced Rogue so she could absorb all the Earth’s heroes. It still doesn’t take way from Rigue having a power feat very few heroes can match and after absorbing all the Earth’s heroes she was way beyond Omega.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I'll give it to Mr. Claremont, he sure wasn't afraid to use terms that are not "correct" today for women. In his day, I've seen him use terms such as Bimbo, Tramp, Broad, and Skirt. (Ah, the good old days...)
    He’d be fired today!

Spectacular Member

lol are you seriously moaning about the fact that it's not pc to demean women? Wild.

It’s funny how things change with time. The term bimbo has become such a light-hearted meme that people use frequently on the internet, so I don’t think Claremont would be in any trouble for using it.
    Last edited by Dipter; 07-26-2021 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Wanda’s magic enhanced Rogue so she could absorb all the Earth’s heroes. It still doesn’t take way from Rigue having a power feat very few heroes can match and after absorbing all the Earth’s heroes she was way beyond Omega.
    You are so sooo wrong

No. You're wrong. Wanda didn't improve Rogue's powers at all. she ruined them.

When Rogue took the power of all the heroes of the earth Wanda had nothing to do, nothing.
    so you are wrong.

Wanda only helped her when she finished the mission, and to try to expel Simón's consciousness, and when that happened Rogue lost control of her again. so no. Wanda has nothing to do with it.Wanda's powers do not work well on Rogue, and she could neither return control to her nor get Wonderman out of her interior, she used chaos to return her powers and help her return energy faster, but Wanda failed.
    The merit of the absorption went solely and exclusively to Rogue, because it is a lie that Wanda enhanced her mutant powers, and such a thing is never said or implied.

In fact Rogue mentions this as her second own merit of absorption, not the first, the first was absorbing 8 billion alien entities.

Last edited by Sylarmax; 07-27-2021 at 01:56 PM.

Beautiful Rogue art, she looks so beautiful and imposing, her smile spectacular, Pepe manages to capture the essence of Rogue perfectly.

Rogue looks like she got an image update on her hairstyle, I like it, it differs from the 90s look, so now please she gives her a new uniform and it will be perfect, but she keeps her iconic jacket.
    The hair and uniform both look great, I'm glad they finally put her back in her best looking outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    The hair and uniform both look great, I'm glad they finally put her back in her best looking outfit.
    Well yes and no, that uniform works very well but the color combination for god no, what really makes the uniform good is the jacket, most of their other uniforms are better, and if you add that jacket you only improve them and they would look the same or even better than the one from the 90's.

As I said it is too simple a uniform.
    what makes it so good is the jacket my only problem with that uniform is the horrible combination of colors, green and yellow don't match.

That uniform would work better if it was green with black, or better yet green and black and white, plus the jacket, it would be a 100% improvement.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Dazzler calls Rogue a Hussy. And a Tramp...good times!
    Rogue and Dazzler 01.jpg
    Rogue and Dazzler 02.jpg
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Dazzler calls Rogue a Hussy. And a Tramp...good times!
    Rogue and Dazzler 01.jpg
    Rogue and Dazzler 02.jpg
    LOL! I CANNOT with that hat Rogue was wearing! Everytime I see that picture it makes me cringe and laugh out loud

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It was a protective helmet. Not that Rogue would need protection if she fell but she's also wearing the elbow and knee guards...but this is Dazzler's "Roller Derby" outfit, after all.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-29-2021 at 06:29 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Well yes and no, that uniform works very well but the color combination for god no, what really makes the uniform good is the jacket, most of their other uniforms are better, and if you add that jacket you only improve them and they would look the same or even better than the one from the 90's.

As I said it is too simple a uniform.
    what makes it so good is the jacket my only problem with that uniform is the horrible combination of colors, green and yellow don't match.

That uniform would work better if it was green with black, or better yet green and black and white, plus the jacket, it would be a 100% improvement.
    I love the green and yellow combo. It's so bright and dynamic and superheroey! And the jacket makes the look perfect. I also like her green and black look though, and I was a fan of a lot of her 80s costumes(I wouldn't mind her wearing orange occasionally again). As far as her green and white costumes, while I don't hate them, I am also not that taken with them. Bit on the boring side for me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    I love the green and yellow combo. It's so bright and dynamic and superheroey! And the jacket makes the look perfect. I also like her green and black look though, and I was a fan of a lot of her 80s costumes(I wouldn't mind her wearing orange occasionally again). As far as her green and white costumes, while I don't hate them, I am also not that taken with them. Bit on the boring side for me personally.
    My favorite Rogue uniforms are the 80's and xmlegacy uniforms but they do add the jacket. I also liked the Xtreme uniform a lot as well the HOM one.

Well I think any Rogue uniform add that iconic jacket and it will look great.
    hehehe

Regarding the classic from the 90s, for the n time being yellow and green, she changes to white and green, but with the black boots, the black gloves, and the touch of her iconic jacket and loose belt, and wow perfection.

My favorite Rogue uniforms are the 80's and xmlegacy uniforms but they do add the jacket. I also liked the Xtreme uniform a lot as well the HOM one.

Well I think any Rogue uniform add that iconic jacket and it will look great.
    hehehe

Regarding the classic from the 90s, for the n time being yellow and green, she changes to white and green, but with the black boots, the black gloves, and the touch of her iconic jacket and loose belt, and wow perfection.
    80's and X-Treme for me. 90's was just too generic... No personality whatsoever. I loved it when artists back in the 80's let her personality shine through her costume choices.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah