Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Betsy Braddock called and she wants her butterflies back!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Betsy Braddock called and she wants her butterflies back!
    Right, I was like when did Besty becomes a Eternals, Though, this whole video could easily seen as a X-Men vid.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I really don’t love that they made her color purple... what happened to her green theme?

Also, the whole plot allegedly leaked for the movie. Don’t know for sure though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I really don’t love that they made her color purple... what happened to her green theme?

Also, the whole plot allegedly leaked for the movie. Don’t know for sure though.
    Fake. Every 2 months, a different faker (or same one) comes out with entirely different fake plot spoilers of the film.

Every two months right on the dot.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Fake. Every 2 months, a different faker (or same one) comes out with entirely different fake plot spoilers of the film.

Every two months right on the dot.
    This leak has been verified by the mods at MarvelStudiosSpoilers Reddit as coming from someone who was in a test screening for the movie. But this was before re-shoots, so not everything will match up with the finished product. But it does appear that this is a legitimate leak.

her costume it's going to be green in the eternals movie, why make it purple in the comics and now here?

they giving cyclops and psylocke vibes

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    This leak has been verified by the mods at MarvelStudiosSpoilers Reddit as coming from someone who was in a test screening for the movie. But this was before re-shoots, so not everything will match up with the finished product. But it does appear that this is a legitimate leak.
    is leak "fake" is plot in earth x comic

is leak "fake" is plot in earth x comic
    They could've taken inspiration from that story for the movie. The mods are vouching for the authenticity of it coming from someone who was at the test screening. This wouldn't be the first time an MCU movie's plot leaked in advance, the plots of Infinity War and Endgame leaked as well.

spoilers:
    ins't it weird that the ''leak'' didn't say anything about the villain that was leaked by the marvel toys? the big alien
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    spoilers:
    ins't it weird that the ''leak'' didn't say anything about the villain that was leaked by the marvel toys? the big alien
    end of spoilers
    People have pointed that out on Reddit. While the leak doesn't specifically name that character spoilers:
    Kro
    end of spoilers it does mention a fight against a Deviant who might be that character, or he could've been added in re-shoots.

I know not everyone is going to believe the leak but for what it's worth I remember people on this site discussing the Infinity War leak and saying they didn't think it was real and then when I watched Infinity War I realized about a third of the way through that the leak was real and I knew how the rest of the movie was going to go.

Here's a link to the leak for anyone who's interested. Remember to take it with the appropriate grain of salt, or with caution if you don't want to read potential spoilers.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudi...as_seen_early/
    Last edited by MasterOfMagnetism; 03-30-2021 at 03:28 PM.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I'm not gonna read the leak just in case it turns out to be true, but it's worth pointing out that even with leakers who are verified by MarvelStudiosSpoilers, there is no guarantee they will be right about everything. What happened with WandaVision recently is a pretty good example of that: there was a ''reliable'' leaker who got access to leaked scripts of some episodes, so people thought they were right about everything they were saying, but as it turns out, they were dead wrong about some major plot points they were spreading as truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm not gonna read the leak just in case it turns out to be true, but it's worth pointing out that even with leakers who are verified by MarvelStudiosSpoilers, there is no guarantee they will be right about everything. What happened with WandaVision recently is a pretty good example of that: there was a ''reliable'' leaker who got access to leaked scripts of some episodes, so people thought they were right about everything they were saying, but as it turns out, they were dead wrong about some major plot points they were spreading as truth.
    Take the leak with a huge grain of salt. Marvel studios does not show, post-credit scenes during screen testing.