Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    spoilers:
    Poor Zuras can't seem to catch a break lost the election and got his butt kicked again. Spooky looking uni-mind. I feel like Ribik is putting more effort into the faces than he did in some of the early chapters.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That’s his new arch nemesis, I hope he’s not dead this time…
    end of spoilers

Feb
    E9C007AE-0C4A-4F05-A6E8-32B41CD0657F.jpg

ETERNALS: THE UNDYING #1

KIERON GILLEN (W) • RYAN BODENHEIM (A) • Cover by ANDREA SORRENTINO
    Variant Cover by Phil Noto
    Thanos is now ruler of the Eternals! But believe it or not…he's actually not the worst leader that the Eternals' society has ever seen. No, that honor belongs to someone even more horrific. Thanos is evil, yes, but who was the original evil from whom all Eternal evils descend? Meet Uranos, the Undying. And may the Celestials have mercy on your souls.

32 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$3.99
    Last edited by BishopsJuice91; 11-20-2021 at 09:07 AM.

How would you guys feel if a connection between deviants and Skrulls were established?

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    How would you guys feel if a connection between deviants and Skrulls were established?
    There is already a connection. The Celestials visited Skrullos and created three versions of the dominant life form, just like here on earth. The Eternal and regular Skrulls were all but wiped out by the Deviant strain. The Deviants are the regular shape-shifting Skrulls we're familiar with. The last Eternal Skrull was Ky'bn who became worshipped as a god. And there was a normal Skrull that appeared in the short-lived 90s series Blackwulf (which was much better than it's usually given credit for).

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    There is already a connection. The Celestials visited Skrullos and created three versions of the dominant life form, just like here on earth. The Eternal and regular Skrulls were all but wiped out by the Deviant strain. The Deviants are the regular shape-shifting Skrulls we're familiar with. The last Eternal Skrull was Ky'bn who became worshipped as a god. And there was a normal Skrull that appeared in the short-lived 90s series Blackwulf (which was much better than it's usually given credit for).
    Thanks for educating me bro!

That's really interesting! I never knew about it

Do Eternals have to sleep? Or recharge because they are technically AI…

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    In which comic can we see that?
    I'm not really 100% sure. I think you'd have to go back to Englehardt's excellent Silver Surfer run in the 80s for the Deviant bit.

The mainline Skrull appeared in the short lived Blackwulf series from the 90s as i mentioned.

The bit about Kly'bn being an Eternal Skrull was from the Secret Invasion crossover tie-ins in Incredible Hercules by Pak and Van Lente.

I recommend all three of those series, BTW. All excellent books.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I'm not really 100% sure. I think you'd have to go back to Englehardt's excellent Silver Surfer run in the 80s for the Deviant bit.

The mainline Skrull appeared in the short lived Blackwulf series from the 90s as i mentioned.

The bit about Kly'bn being an Eternal Skrull was from the Secret Invasion crossover tie-ins in Incredible Hercules by Pak and Van Lente.

I recommend all three of those series, BTW. All excellent books.
    Yeah, it was part of Englehart’s Kree/Skrull War 2 from his SS run.

I’ll review issue 8 tomorrow if no one else does before then…

Over the last year, writer Kieron Gillen and artist Esad Ribić have revolutionized the Eternals mythology in their acclaimed run on ETERNALS. Long-hidden truths about the nature of these god-like beings have been revealed, forever changing their role in the Marvel Universe, and this March, the Eternals may have brand-new enemies to contend with—THE AVENGERS!
    The Eternals are on a pilgrimage together. Well, depends on who you ask — for it’s not so much a pilgrimage...and more like breaking and entering into Avengers Mountain. But what the Avengers don’t know won’t hurt them…right?
    Don’t miss the lead-in to the biggest Marvel Comics storyline of 2022 when ETERNALS #10 hits stands on March 9!
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...2-announcement
    It was inevitable but we have finally gotten to the Hero vs Hero portion of getting pushed by Marvel. Sounds like an event.

Spectacular Member

Curious to see how it will be do. If it's a event i don't see the title Avengers be tie-in. (Because Aaron have this proper run and do rarely tie-in with other event).

The only problem i have, it's the title have already a "event" and it's only episode 10

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...2-announcement
    It was inevitable but we have finally gotten to the Hero vs Hero portion of getting pushed by Marvel. Sounds like an event.
    I guess it was about time they conflicted with the Avengers.