Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

They're nice. I only work with 1/6 or "playscale" sizes. So Barbies and action figures. I just bought the exclusive Barbie Black Widow, and Amazon exclusive.

I'm waiting for the 1/6 Scarlet Witch and also the 1/6 Harry Potter "Minerva McGonagall".

I display at libraries or other places and also make cheesy movies with figures.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    They're nice. I only work with 1/6 or "playscale" sizes. So Barbies and action figures. I just bought the exclusive Barbie Black Widow, and Amazon exclusive.

I'm waiting for the 1/6 Scarlet Witch and also the 1/6 Harry Potter "Minerva McGonagall".

I display at libraries or other places and also make cheesy movies with figures.
    I've seen a lot of people use action figures for movies.

I could probably do a Star Wars movie if I ever take my Storm Troopers out of their packaging.

Exactly. Because I was displaying them, sometimes over 80 dolls at a time, they came out of packages.
    But I kept a lot in too and those are the ones I struggle with that opening.
    I've made mostly silly vampire related videos since vamps and witches are the largest part of my collection. Well, maybe not. I have probably around or close to 400 Barbie/Action figures or related fashion doll or figures.

Nosferatu pt.2. (Buffy appears and really stakes him)
    David and Ms. Dolby (Lost Boys star goes on a date)
    and some general silly creepy no plot
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Incredible Member

Can someone clarify a scene in Eternal #5?

Sersi changing pronouns to 'I' doesn't seem to make sense with how Tony reacts afterward. Why would 'No harm no foul" be a response to the revised sentences?

In October, Marvel will release an Eternals one-shot in which fans can immerse themselves in the captivating mythology of Jack Kirby's classic creation in 'Eternals: Forever #1', which will be written by Ralph Macchio and the artist will be Ramón Bachs.

Set at a turning point in Eternals history, ETERNALS FOREVER will serve as a perfect modern entry point into the world of the Eternals. This one-shot will reintroduce fans and newcomers to heroes such as Ikaris and Sprite, along with the Deviants who will stop at nothing but all-out war. After the Deviants capture and brainwash Ikaris into assassinating Ajak, it’s up to Gilgamesh and Sprite to stop him. Will the Eternals be able to save their fallen brother, or will Ikaris remain a sinister agent of the Deviants?

Fans looking for the latest Eternals stories should look to the pages of writer Kieron Gillen and artist Esad Ribić’s critically acclaimed ongoing series: ETERNALS, on stands now.

Don’t miss the latest chapter in the saga of the Eternals when ETERNALS FOREVER hits stands on October 13th ahead of their next big debut!

ETERNALS FOREVER #1

Written by RALPH MACCHIO

Art by RAMÓN BACHS

Cover by TODD NAUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Really nice. I wonder how many Eternals figures will there be.
    Photos of the whole cast's figures have leaked, the only one missing is Dane Whitman.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

In October, Marvel will release an Eternals one-shot in which fans can immerse themselves in the captivating mythology of Jack Kirby's classic creation in 'Eternals: Forever #1', which will be written by Ralph Macchio and the artist will be Ramón Bachs.
    spoilers:
    Damn. Looks like the rumors of MCU Ajax are right going by the comics here.
    end of spoilers

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’m going to be a part of a documentary about the Eternals, specifically Sersi!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

You think Eternals will be going the way of Way of X? One big arc, then a one-shot, just to be rebooted with a new #1 closer to the movie?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m going to be a part of a documentary about the Eternals, specifically Sersi!
    Cool! Is it for a cable channel or streaming channel? Historical documentary or contemporary documentary? Let us know!

Spectacular Member

[QUOTE=Oberon;5628980]They're nice. I only work with 1/6 or "playscale" sizes. So Barbies and action figures./QUOTE]

Do you have any extra accessories for sale? I'm looking for foodstuffs in that scale. The stuff found with "Chelsea can be" checkout cashier stand playset is a fine example.

Any other toy collectors here for other scales? 1/6 playscale,1/12 figures, 1/18 vehicles, etc.?

ETERNALS: CELESTIA #1
    Written by KIERON GILLEN
    Art by KEI ZAMA
    Cover by ESAD RIBIĆ
    Variant Cover by NELSON BLAKE II
    On Sale 10/6!

Now that the truth of their existence is revealed, Ajak and Makkari must pick up the pieces and try to find a road forward... no matter how terrifying it will be, or how their choices will irrevocably shock the rest of the Eternals? And how do the Avengers of 1,000,000 BCE figure into it?

"When developing Eternals, Ajak and Makkari were two of the characters I was most excited about,” Gillen said. “I had so many ideas. The problem was trying to find a place to introduce them in a way which gives enough space to show what a fascinating, funny and genuinely heartbreaking odd-couple they are. Suffice to say, this is the space, and I can't wait to show what Kei, Esad and I have cooked up with them. Also, taking the Avengers of 1,000,000 BCE out for a spin. I'll be honest - the first time I saw Ghost Rider on the back of a Mammoth, I did think ‘I'll be having some of that, thank you very much.’”

I wonder if Ajak killing Makkari in the last run will be brought up. all these one shots feels like they could have been left in the same numbering as one off chapters. They will probably be collected in the same tpb
    Last edited by mung; 07-21-2021 at 02:58 PM.