Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I’m curious and have a question for any hardcore Eternals fans… Sersi’s previous outfit below… What is the green band in her hair? Is it a band of fabric? Is it her hair color? Something else?
    It's a band. it's clearly drawn as one on the cover of the second chapter of Gaimen's Eternals and in the chapter she appears without it for the first half and has it on when she goes to a party. It looks exactly like the one crystal from the inhumans has which causes the same confusion

Thanos vs THE CELESTIALS! Eson the Searcher has been in search for the power stone! After being defeated by GALACTUS millions of years ago, Eson the Searcher along with Arishem the Judge are returning to the nine realms! GALACTUS being the only entity keeping The Celestials at away, was destroyed by the Avengers in GALACTUS vs Avengers Revenge for Earth Series.

Long ago GALACTUS once fought against a Celestial named Eson The Searcher. After the destruction of GALACTUS

fan art

I’d rather a ML wave with comics accurate looks from the latest run.

Is anybody really buying the excuse they’re running with as to why the Eternals didn’t get involved in the IS?

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Is anybody really buying the excuse they’re running with as to why the Eternals didn’t get involved in the IS?
    With the Infinity Stones in the MCU? Yes. It’d be weird to have random characters show up and using the rule “we aren’t supposed to meddle with humans” as a thing, then it makes sense. It’s the same reason i have no issue that Captain Marvel wasn’t at the end of AoU, it’d make no sense. Who is she? Why is she there? Especially when no movie was coming soon after it.

If it’s something else… then never mind! LOL.

With the Infinity Stones in the MCU? Yes. It’d be weird to have random characters show up and using the rule “we aren’t supposed to meddle with humans” as a thing, then it makes sense. It’s the same reason i have no issue that Captain Marvel wasn’t at the end of AoU, it’d make no sense. Who is she? Why is she there? Especially when no movie was coming soon after it.

If it’s something else… then never mind! LOL.
    Well they said if it’s not deviant they couldn’t get involved, but Thanos IS deviant. An Eternal with the deviant gene so to me that’s even more reason for them to get involved but I digress…

Extraordinary Member

What if they’re finally getting involved now is because they didn’t get involved in Infinity War, and they saw the results.

I'm loving the current Eternals comic a lot and Esad Ribic's art is beautiful... but it REALLY bothers me that Sersi is in purple now. I know she's worn red before but she's synonymous with Green and seems so odd with the movie coming out too.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Well they said if it’s not deviant they couldn’t get involved, but Thanos IS deviant. An Eternal with the deviant gene so to me that’s even more reason for them to get involved but I digress…
    But is it stated anywhere in the films that Thanos is a deviant? I know he is in the comic but they might have tweaked things.

I'm loving the current Eternals comic a lot and Esad Ribic's art is beautiful... but it REALLY bothers me that Sersi is in purple now. I know she's worn red before but she's synonymous with Green and seems so odd with the movie coming out too.

But is it stated anywhere in the films that Thanos is a deviant? I know he is in the comic but they might have tweaked things.
    I like it too but I feel like the movie is going to be a let down in comparison…