Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Minor Spoilers for "Stargirl Spring Break Special" featuring the Seven Soldiers of Victory

Turns out Ollie and Speedy actually went back to the Golden Age to be in the 7 Soldiers of Victory. It's fun to see that part of Ollie's past brought back and in a way that's not too complicated. They just went back in time for awhile, did that, then came back. Why not? No need to say that they actually lived that long, but time warps around them and they age super-slowly and don't notice it, but remember everything, yada yada... (I forget what term they invented for that nonsense)
    Time travel seems to be a thing with the Seven Soldiers...

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

That's a pretty fun way to have one's Arrowcake and eat it too.

Why do all of the Arrow characters end up in different places? Oliver in Justice League and Checkmate, Roy in Infinite Frontier, Lian in Catwoman, Connor in Robin, and Emiko in Stargirl (yeah, she's just become part of Courtney's supporting cast) and Teen Titans. And yet the family doesn't have a book to call their own!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why do all of the Arrow characters end up in different places? Oliver in Justice League and Checkmate, Roy in Infinite Frontier, Lian in Catwoman, Connor in Robin, and Emiko in Stargirl (yeah, she's just become part of Courtney's supporting cast) and Teen Titans. And yet the family doesn't have a book to call their own!
    Well hopefully sales of the Green Arrow anniversary will help rectify that.

With any luck we may even get a BOP re-launch with Black Canary, and maybe a mini series for Roy or Connor?

It's good that they are all getting circulation in other titles though. It might be a signal that DC has plans to try to grow the arrow franchise, as the tv show was surprisingly successful.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Josh Williamson talks about this in this interview: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/josh...nd-roy-harper/

Josh Williamson was on John Siuntres' Word Balloon podcast last week and he was up for talking about Green Arrow – and all the traditional Green Arrow characters and their place in the post-Infinite Frontier DC Omniverse. With Roy Harper back from the dead courtesy of Death Metal – even as there is a memorial school named after him in Teen Titans Academy, Williamson talked about how this all went back to the New 52.

"I don't want to get too deep into spoilers but obviously there's Green Arrow stuff going on. It's like all the Green Arrow family is sort of splintered out across the DCU. You have Green Arrow and Justice League and Checkmate. Black Canary is in Justice League but she's also in something else that hasn't been announced yet and then it's like Connor and Robin and Roy are gonna be in Infinite Frontier and then Roy will go on to be in another story, it's like we have this huge Green Arrow family thrown out across the DCU. Of course we're going to do a story about them coming back together and what that actually means. We all want to see those characters get to see each other for the first time in over ten years so there's definitely plans for that and a lot of conversations for when those beats will happen. I think it'll be some really fun stuff with that especially beginning of next year."

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Looks like this is a montage of Dinah moments? I see her fighting Deathstroke to the right and other versions on the bottom left and right as well as the boots from her BoP suit in the left.

Incredible Member

All the stories in Green Arrow 80th Anniversary 100-Page Spectacular, a thread:

https://twitter.com/prettybirdll/sta...96134827429896

I hope it's not inappropriate for this thread but Comixology are having a massive sale on Green Arrow. $2 for graphic novels. (€2.29 for my fellow European chums.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    I hope it's not inappropriate for this thread but Comixology are having a massive sale on Green Arrow. $2 for graphic novels. (€2.29 for my fellow European chums.)
    Cool promo .

I swear I don't work for Amazon

I did pick up a few of the newer trades though. I was never going to pay full price for the New 52 stuff.

I picked up kevin smith, Rebirth, Grell, and Lemire.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Saw that on my weekly visit to pick up the new comics...boy is this month expensive already but filled with good stuff.
    Took advantage of this sale for sure.