Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

We seriously need a Green Arrow movie with Charlie Hunnam playing him. I saw a interview awhile back where someone asked Hunnam about the GA role and he literally looked in the camera and told DC to call him.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Seconded, Charlie was literally born to play Oliver Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    We seriously need a Green Arrow movie with Charlie Hunnam playing him. I saw a interview awhile back where someone asked Hunnam about the GA role and he literally looked in the camera and told DC to call him.
    does disney have any plans for a hawkeye movie?

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    does disney have any plans for a hawkeye movie?
    They're doing a Disney+ show.

Incredible Member

I am open to a Green Arrow movie. But we have been so disappointed with what they have produced.
    I would prefer to wait if the quality can be improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They're doing a Disney+ show.
    i'm thinking if that will either encourage (or the opposite) wb to do a green arrow movie...

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    i'm thinking if that will either encourage (or the opposite) wb to do a green arrow movie...
    But considering Green Arrow had a long-running TV series (on the CW network here in the U.S.), when you say "movie" are you talking a feature film for release in movie theaters (like Wonder Woman was) or you talking more a streaming movie for HBO+ or something?
    (In the old days, that would have been closer to a "straight to video" release.)

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But considering Green Arrow had a long-running TV series (on the CW network here in the U.S.), when you say "movie" are you talking a feature film for release in movie theaters (like Wonder Woman was) or you talking more a streaming movie for HBO+ or something?
    (In the old days, that would have been closer to a "straight to video" release.)
    good point. back then, i felt straight to video releases weren't that high in quality. (maybe because of the budget).

i feel green arrow would be awesome in a suicide squad type of movie. well something like it, because i don't want him getting blown up, maimed, or killed off.

Are you thinking of that Green Arrow movie that David S Goyer tried to make where GA was imprisoned in a facility for super humans and he had to find a way to escape?

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Are you thinking of that Green Arrow movie that David S Goyer tried to make where GA was imprisoned in a facility for super humans and he had to find a way to escape?
    Ah, Escape from Supermax...it seemed so random that I kind of want to see what it would've been like.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I would love to see a good quality movie either in theaters or HBO Max. It really does not matter to me as long as DC/WB gives us a true vision of GA.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Yes I remember reading all about that. It sounded interesting but I kinda always had the feeling ti was just a rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Yes I remember reading all about that. It sounded interesting but I kinda always had the feeling ti was just a rumor.
    No rumor. The script is actually available to read online.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicskull View Post
    No rumor. The script is actually available to read online.
    Ohhhhh ill have to check it out then. thanks.

yes. the concept sounds intriguing. not your typical superhero origin movie.