Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

spoilers:
    what if Fuse from West Coast Avengers is Ash's dad?
    end of spoilers
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That would explain her dark skin.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    It's a possibility!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    That would explain her dark skin.
    end of spoilers
    Yes, although spoilers:
    Kate is being voiced by Tracie Thoms, who is Black.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Yes, although spoilers:
    Kate is being voiced by Tracie Thoms, who is Black.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Huh. Y'know Amanda C. Miller who voiced her in Marvel Heroes is also Black...
    end of spoilers

Interview with Michelle Hurd, Wastelanders: Hawkeye's Mockingbird:

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/10/21/mi...stelanders-qa/

Oh snap, she played DA Samantha Reyes on Daredevil. I didn't know that. That is very cool.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Friend of mine did a redesign request for me that I’ve wanted to see for Bobbi. Thought it’d be fun to share:

https://twitter.com/whatyadrawin/sta...682771973?s=21
    Last edited by Muffin Crud; 11-03-2021 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    Friend of mine did a redesign request for me that I’ve wanted to see for Bobbi. Thought it’d be fun to share:

Cute! I love her smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post

Fun art .

So the last episode of Wastelanders: Hawkeye aired today, and Bobbi made a good showing. I'm posting here rather than in the Hawkeye thread because a few people there seem to be following the show two episodes behind (as the episodes become available to all), but I thought it was cool how Ash's storyline ended: spoilers:
    She became the new Baron Zemo, a nod to her becoming the new Kingpin in the comics, although in the podcast, Ash is a hero, and she takes Zemo's identity to improve things in the kingdom.
    end of spoilers

I was really happy with this series overall, and I liked the end, except for one thing: spoilers:
    while Clint decides to catch up with Kate and try and be a hero again, Bobbi goes home, even though Ash isn't there and she doesn't really have any reason to be going home, especially since she and Clint kind of get back together. I think there's supposed to be a crossover series after all of the other solos have finished and Bobbi could show up again then, and maybe they needed to send her home because Marvel doesn't plan to feature her (at least not as one of the main characters) in the crossover series, but it's still disappointing. That being said, Bobbi does a good job in helping wrapping up the storyline with Clint, Zemo, Ash, and the Ringmaster in the last episode. It definitely seems like the people involved in the show have a lot of respect for her.
    end of spoilers

So the last episode of Wastelanders: Hawkeye aired today, and Bobbi made a good showing. I'm posting here rather than in the Hawkeye thread because a few people there seem to be following the show two episodes behind (as the episodes become available to all), but I thought it was cool how Ash's storyline ended: spoilers:
    She became the new Baron Zemo, a nod to her becoming the new Kingpin in the comics, although in the podcast, Ash is a hero, and she takes Zemo's identity to improve things in the kingdom.
    end of spoilers

I was really happy with this series overall, and I liked the end, except for one thing: spoilers:
    while Clint decides to catch up with Kate and try and be a hero again, Bobbi goes home, even though Ash isn't there and she doesn't really have any reason to be going home, especially since she and Clint kind of get back together. I think there's supposed to be a crossover series after all of the other solos have finished and Bobbi could show up again then, and maybe they needed to send her home because Marvel doesn't plan to feature her (at least not as one of the main characters) in the crossover series, but it's still disappointing. That being said, Bobbi does a good job in helping wrapping up the storyline with Clint, Zemo, Ash, and the Ringmaster in the last episode. It definitely seems like the people involved in the show have a lot of respect for her.
    end of spoilers
    Glad it ended well .

Anyone seen the latest episode of Hawkeye?

spoilers:
    What are your thoughts on the prevailing theory about Laura Barton's backstory?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I think it'd be hillarous if spoilers:
    they brought back the Daredevil cast and in the same episode retconned AoS by making Bobbi and Laura the same person
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I think it'd be hillarous if spoilers:
    they brought back the Daredevil cast and in the same episode retconned AoS by making Bobbi and Laura the same person
    end of spoilers
    To be fair, they're also spoilers:
    re-adapting Madame Masque without retconning Agent Carter, so I think there's room for both of them in the MCU. It's probably a long shot, but it'd be cool to see Laura and Bobbi fighting side by side.
    end of spoilers

Anyone seen the latest episode of Hawkeye?

spoilers:
    What are your thoughts on the prevailing theory about Laura Barton's backstory?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Definitely seems like there's more to her than being a "wife" or Linda Cardellini.
    end of spoilers