Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Loved AVENGERS:EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES adaptation of Mockingbird and her super sleeves and staves.
    I mean the entire series was great. And they canned it to make an inferior one. Sigh.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    I mean the entire series was great. And they canned it to make an inferior one. Sigh.
    Disney bought Marvel because of Marvel Films.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Gah, Immonen's Bobbi was amazing! The colors are spectacular as always.

I never read Amazing Spider-Man, as I don't follow that franchise and felt I would be confused about what was going on. However, I did enjoy what I saw of the dynamic between Bobbi/Peter. They didn't work out romantically, but I do hope writers remember the friendship they formed.

While I'll always love Mockingbird and Hawkeye together, I am happy that Bobbi isn't pigeonholed by that relationship. Often, women don't always get to explore other romances with characters outside of their iconic relationship.
    Blame that on Dan Slott. The focus should have been on their friendship. Romance should be dead last on the priority list...

Loved AVENGERS:EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES adaptation of Mockingbird and her super sleeves and staves.
    This was such a good adaptation! I wish we would have gotten a Season Three; apparently, there was a West Coast Avengers episode/arc in the works that she was planned for.

As much as I loved Adrianne Palicki's portrayal of Bobbi in Agents of SHIELD, I wish they would have made her character just a tiny bit quippier.

Mighty Member

A friendly reminder that it been 7 months since we last saw Mockingbird is the "Empyre" tie-ins.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Blame that on Dan Slott. The focus should have been on their friendship. Romance should be dead last on the priority list...
    Couldn't agree more.they should have used the Black Widow instead.They had background in the teacher persona and in ends of the Earth and Superior

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    A friendly reminder that it been 7 months since we last saw Mockingbird is the "Empyre" tie-ins.
    It really is ridiculous. I recommend that everyone write in to mheroes@marvel.com and remind them how much we want to see more of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Couldn't agree more.they should have used the Black Widow instead.They had background in the teacher persona and in ends of the Earth and Superior
    Bobbi and Spider-Man have a history, too. He was the first costumed hero she ever teamed up with as Mockingbird, and he helped her fight off corrupt SHIELD agents so that she could bring her evidence of corruption to Nick Fury in her most famous SHIELD storyline. Plus, Bobbi knows his real identity from their time together on the New Avengers. It was a good partnership, but there was no need to make it romantic.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    It really is ridiculous. I recommend that everyone write in to mheroes@marvel.com and remind them how much we want to see more of her.
    Really hope we get more Avengers team books soon...Characters like Bobbi deserve their time. Maybe have her assemble a Secret Avengers team.

It kind of amazes me that Mockingbird shares a VA with Buttercup.

Astonishing Member

Its not much, but Bobbi had a cameo appearance in the WOMEN OF MARVEL one-shot this week, alongside the rest of the Daughters Of Liberty. We only get to see her on one page, but at least we get to see her kicking some butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Its not much, but Bobbi had a cameo appearance in the WOMEN OF MARVEL one-shot this week, alongside the rest of the Daughters Of Liberty. We only get to see her on one page, but at least we get to see her kicking some butt.
    It was a great story and I loved seeing the Daughters of Liberty outside of Captain America, as short as it was. They should get a team book.

I miss Bobbi so much.

Can we please get an ongoing again or at least her leading the WCA? ��

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    I miss Bobbi so much.

Can we please get an ongoing again or at least her leading the WCA? ��
    Or both! I wish they would revive the classic WCA. I like the team from the 2018 series, but (and I know I'm not presenting any sort of fresh idea, but still) it would have been more fitting as a Young Avengers title.

It bugs me the way Kate has never been paired with Bobbi, either.

She modelled herself after both of them!

Last edited by Winterboy; 05-05-2021 at 12:22 PM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."