Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    That's true. Would be a missed opportunity IMO.

It would be!

I'm honestly worried about Bobbi's prospect in the MCU.

No word of her in the Hawkeye series. No word of her in Secret Invasion. These are big aspects of Mockingbird's history, and they seem content ignoring her and having others fill the role.

I hate that the AOS writers never tried to do anything with Bobbi's character again once her spinoff was cancelled. I know Adrianne had another show, but according to her they never once reached out. Very frustrating.
    I think she was rumored to be in the Hawkeye show, but just that, rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I'm honestly worried about Bobbi's prospect in the MCU.

No word of her in the Hawkeye series. No word of her in Secret Invasion. These are big aspects of Mockingbird's history, and they seem content ignoring her and having others fill the role.

I hate that the AOS writers never tried to do anything with Bobbi's character again once her spinoff was cancelled. I know Adrianne had another show, but according to her they never once reached out. Very frustrating.
    Agreed. Adrianne has been such a vocal fan of her character and of Marvel in general, and I know that she's in the same boat as all the other AoS actors and most of the NMCU ones, but it's frustrating thinking about all of the "almost"s that never came to be. Bobbi is still beloved by all the Agents of SHIELD fans I know despite her early departure, and also in the comics, it seems to me that she's more popular with fans than the executives realize. I just wish all that enthusiasm would find its mark with the people at Marvel who make the big decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Lots of rumors, but with as far as they've gotten in production, I'm sure there would have been an official announcement if they were going to put Bobbi in the show, just like there have been with Echo, Yelena, Swordsman, etc.
    Last edited by OOTCS; 06-09-2021 at 05:23 AM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Yeah, I remember that. However....

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Agreed. Adrianne has been such a vocal fan of her character and of Marvel in general, and I know that she's in the same boat as all the other AoS actors and most of the NMCU ones, but it's frustrating thinking about all of the "almost"s that never came to be. Bobbi is still beloved by all the Agents of SHIELD fans I know despite her early departure, and also in the comics, it seems to me that she's more popular with fans than the executives realize. I just wish all that enthusiasm would find its mark with the people at Marvel who make the big decisions.

Lots of rumors, but with as far as they've gotten in production, I'm sure there would have been an official announcement if they were going to put Bobbi in the show, just like there have been with Echo, Yelena, Swordsman, etc.
    ... I agree with this. I think if Bobbi was going to be there, we would know by now. Maybe they'll have some kind of Easter egg referencing Mockingbird or something, but at this point, I'm not very optimistic.

I wish a reporter/journalist would ask Kevin about Bobbi. No one ever seems to bring her up. Maybe when they do press for Hawkeye someone will finally ask about Bobbi.

Bobbi has a figure in the new Minimates series that just came out. She's packaged with Deathlok, so there's some AOS continuity there.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Bobbi by Otto Schmidt.
    E3ZkCebX0AUdK5e.jpg
    E25PkvQXMAQ0IBw.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    What is Bobbi saying in that 2nd pic...even with my readers I can't make it out.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I want Schmidt to draw a Hawkeye and Mockingbird book even if it would basically just be him repeating himself .

God his Bobbi is fire.

Solo series asap please

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I want Schmidt to draw a Hawkeye and Mockingbird book even if it would basically just be him repeating himself .
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    God his Bobbi is fire.

Solo series asap please
    All of this! His Bobbi has a lot of charm.

Make it happen Marvel.

We need a Bobbi & Dinah crossover ASAP.

BOBBI AND DINAH.jpg
    BOBBI AND DINAH 1.jpg

God his Bobbi is fire.

Solo series asap please
    Yes! I love how much personality Otto injects into his characters. I would love, love, love to see him on a Mockingbird solo or Hawk & Mock duo series.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    What is Bobbi saying in that 2nd pic...even with my readers I can't make it out.
    She's saying, "Eventually, his majesty with his jewel comes out." I'm guessing it's an expression if you translate it into Russian (which is, I think, his native language).

Where do you guys think Bobbi ranks in popularity historically speaking?

Like, aside from the death gap, I feel like she’s always fairly featured and beloved by her fans but on a larger Marvel scale, where would she rank amongst female heroes in the 80s for discussions and whatnot

Where do you guys think Bobbi ranks in popularity historically speaking?

Like, aside from the death gap, I feel like she’s always fairly featured and beloved by her fans but on a larger Marvel scale, where would she rank amongst female heroes in the 80s for discussions and whatnot
    I think she's on the mid to low B-list scale.

She's got kind of a cult popularity and is known by invested comic fans but I don't think she's as iconic or popular as other female heroes, but admittedly some of them got bigger media pushes than she got.

I do remember when they brought her back it felt like she was everywhere or just really prominent.