Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

The trailer says that Cyborg is the absolute master of the world of ones and zeroes. It's definitely leading up to him becoming a God like in the leaked outline for Zach's DCEU. I wonder if they had any plans to introduce the virtual universe that was established in Cyborg Rebirth?

https://www.cbr.com/zack-snyder-just...cyborg-teaser/

Very nice, almost if ever reboot Cybrog they should give him a brother, I think it will make his fam Dynamics more interesting.

Incredible Member

Cyborg's trailer had the most viewers than the rest of the Justice League and was trending on twitter. It's a shame that DC has effectively put him in limbo because he's still pretty popular and there's a lot that you can do with Cyborg in the virtual commerce world like NFTs Non-Fungible Tokens. people are making big bucks buying and selling digital cards. I'm sure eventually DC and Marvel will get in the game probably with Batman but I would say that Cyborg would be a better option.

Just finished watching the Synder cut, If you guys should like it a lot, it does a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better job with Cyborg, in fact the first cut suffered because they took him but you will see this when you watch it.

Cyborg finally got justice! We actually got to see “the heart” of this film. Ray got his time to act. His time to shine.

The character realistically dealt with his trauma and is moving forward. This was so satisfying to see Cyborg done with respect. His visual feats had me backing up and rewinding because I was like “whaaat?!?”. The theatrical release absolutely robbed and tried to bury Victor. Thankfully this vindicated the character of Cyborg.
    Last edited by Iconic; 03-18-2021 at 07:43 AM.

Mighty Member

All the reviews I have seen have said Cyborg is truly the MVP of Snydercut....some have said it will be pure vengeful stupidity if WB/At&T refuse to give Fisher more shine as Cyborg in Flash and Cyborg solo movie as originally planned.

Depends on how well the SC does, I can see Ray doing more with the character down the line. A Cyborg miniseries of sorts on HBO Max shouldn't be that far from reality. I imagine Walter Hamada wouldn't be associated with something like that anyway.

As for the Snyder Cut, I will likely watch both the theatrical version again(first time since I saw it in cinemas) and the Snyder Cut to truly appreciate the difference in Cyborg's portrayal. I've always felt this character deserved better than what both DC was doing with him in the comics, and what the WB execs did to him in 2017. It's once again worth pointing out that Cyborg's best portrayals are in outside media.
    Last edited by Johnny; 03-18-2021 at 08:32 AM.

Ultimate Member

Will Fisher come back?

Incredible Member

Wow. The twitter memes are powerful. Some actually cried during Cyborg's arc. And he's currently trending @ # 26.

As stoked as I was watching every scene with Ray Fisher, I literally got mad as I realized how much Cyborg was ripped from the theatrical. It was absolutely criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
    As stoked as I was watching every scene with Ray Fisher, I literally got mad as I realized how much Cyborg was ripped from the theatrical. It was absolutely criminal.
    I guess this could be one of the times where WB being an embarrassingly reactionary company could actually work out for the better. If the GA loves Cyborg in the SC and believes he was done dirty in the TC, they could very well do something more with the character down the line as I mentioned before. If there's audience demand, the character's momentum should not be squandered.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I guess this could be one of the times where WB being an embarrassingly reactionary company could actually work out for the better. If the GA loves Cyborg in the SC and believes he was done dirty in the TC, they could very well do something more with the character down the line as I mentioned before. If there's audience demand, the character's momentum should not be squandered.
    You do know what company you are talking about. That is all they tend to do. John Stewart says HI. So does Wally, Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain , Young Justice, Vixen, Milestone, WIldstorm, Marlon Wayans, Kristin Bell, Steve Harvey, Tracee Ellis Ross. all the casts of Buffy & Angel and many more.

The GA have always liked Cyborg (outside comic version). WB has NEVER found a way to milk that. From not fixing his look, to trying solos (before 2015) and fleshing out a better comic book character.

Will Fisher come back?
    WHY? With all due respect-I would tell them to go BLEEP themselves. Unless they comeback with a big offer BESIDES Cyborg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Will Fisher come back?
    I highly doubt he will. Hell, I won’t be surprised if Fisher is on the phone with Marvel for a role right now.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    You do know what company you are talking about. That is all they tend to do. John Stewart says HI. So does Wally, Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain , Young Justice, Vixen, Milestone, WIldstorm, Marlon Wayans, Kristin Bell, Steve Harvey, Tracee Ellis Ross. all the casts of Buffy & Angel and many more.

The GA have always liked Cyborg (outside comic version). WB has NEVER found a way to milk that. From not fixing his look, to trying solos (before 2015) and fleshing out a better comic book character.

WHY? With all due respect-I would tell them to go BLEEP themselves. Unless they comeback with a big offer BESIDES Cyborg.
    I've been telling them to do that for a long time too, but the fact is they are reactionary and like any other corporation, they would do anything to try to make themselves look good. WB still isn't DC and how DC treats its properties isn't always reflective of what their live-action or animated department does. Isn't Cyborg one of the best examples of that. It can go either way, but if Cyborg is indeed the breakout star of this version of JL and the Snyder Cut does good business for HBO Max, it's not outside the realm of possibility to see more of him down the line.

The J-man