Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Quote Originally Posted by abetterday View Post
    I really don't see Cyborg that way at all. If anything it was the opposite. In New Teen Titans 80s comic book series he was kind of a street kid. He rebelled and hanged out in the streets with his best friend Ron. He got into gang fights with white gang members. Vic got cut with a razor. But he saw the error of his ways and began to apply himself in school again. He got a scholarship to college and was selected to become an olympic athlete. When Vic became Cyborg he stopped Ron, who became a leader of of a Black Militant group, from bombing the World Trade Center. This all happen in Tales of the New Teen Titans # 1. In the main series he was still rough around the edges in New Teen Titans 80s comic series. He called Raven a witch, he called Robin short pants etc... I'm sure people would be shocked if they did a faithful adaption of Tales of the New Teen Titans # 1 in the movies or tv.
    That was basically more or less Vic in Young Justice, at least in spirit, with how angry and depressed he was up until the last few episodes.

So I like Vic in the RWBY/JL crossover that I'm still surprised to find it so enjoyable. Him and Diana kind of have something in common. Then him and one of the RWBY girls even take a liking to each other. :>

Amazing Member

Cyborg and Wonder Woman would make a great couple!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I assume the usual suspects are the corporate heads
    Actually the 4 blacks on the team was Dan's idea. With things of importance going on in Batman, SUperman, WW, Flash and GL-they wanted to mix up the roster.
    McDuffie had that book planned out to issue 50 that would see all of them return.

I suspect we might have seen a version of Justice League unlimited if McDuffie continued.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Actually the 4 blacks on the team was Dan's idea. With things of importance going on in Batman, SUperman, WW, Flash and GL-they wanted to mix up the roster.
    McDuffie had that book planned out to issue 50 that would see all of them return.

I suspect we might have seen a version of Justice League unlimited if McDuffie continued.
    Maybe someone will try it again