Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I think that look would depend on the story in question.

If he was in a city where the weather would warrant a look like that.

I would keep it as a variant outfit that he can wear at times.

The design has a bit of a cyberpunk vibe to it. Considering he can change his look...*shrugs* why not?

I must say ...i've seen a LOT of Cyborg artwork including some that have him wearing a "7 of 9 " accoutrement but seeing an actual 7 of 9 picture really drives home the point that that particular eye look could work as well.

9a3f45f5a7d74d5f6c86d4ffdf7be349.jpg
    Don't complain. Create.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Ask and you shall receive.

Still fail to understand why this isn't Cyborg today.
    Especially considering the state of tech in the DC Universe/ comics in gen.
    Greatest development for the character.

"DC" - Disappointment Continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    My fault mr. lemonpeace. I misconstrued your point and thought we were arguing the same thing. my bad
    it's ok just don't do it again, it makes your argument look weak because it looks like you can't actually support it properly. but it is what it is lil bruh
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 01-16-2021 at 03:50 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post

Right? The characters evolution was "hand delivered" to editorial heh. Was this issue post Victor Stones reveal when he was chatting with his pet cat on the porch in his solo? I really need to take the time to revisit the solo run.

Anyway the art is lovely and it's actually reminding me of how far some independent creators have come. I was reading Okemus (#3 and 4) recently and the art and coloring is very reminiscent of the images above. Enough so to bring the thought to mind at least.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    it's ok just don't do it again, it makes your argument look weak because you it look like you can't actually support it properly. but it is what it is lil bruh
    No lemonpeace
    Don't complain. Create.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post

It can be and it was for a tiny bit, I remember him doing something similar in Priest run on the JL.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    It can be and it was for a tiny bit, I remember him doing something similar in Priest run on the JL.
    in Priest's take it was just hologram display. that got hacked, so he was clunky cybernetic most of the time, which was so he could be torn up by Red Lion without it being graphic.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 01-25-2021 at 08:16 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

I don’t know why but this made me smile a bit, Spoil from Challenge of the Supersons.

spoilers:
    Apparently Jon Kent, son of Superman, thinks Cyborg is cool. See Damian and Jon are on a journey to protect dc superheroes, in secret, from a curse by Savage and Faust using a scroll to find out who they have to save and it appears the next target is Cyborg which made Jon react saying he’s cool. I don’t know something nice about Superman’s young son looking up to someone like Victor.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

After New 52, I was very surprised that Victor was chosen to be the first member of the Justice League, but now I think it was a great decision and I like him a lot more because of it. Even if he returns to the Titans as well, I don't want DC to erase the setting that he was the first member of the Justice League.
    Last edited by robotgarden; 01-25-2021 at 02:58 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by robotgarden View Post
    After New 52, I was very surprised that Victor was chosen to be the first member of the Justice League, but now I think it was a great decision and I like him a lot more because of it. Even if he returns to the Titans as well, I don't want DC to erase the setting that he was the first member of the Justice League.
    That may or may not have been retconned already. It's either Vic was originally a Titan that graduated onto the League or he started out as a member of the League and then migrated to the Titans before returning back to the League.

In future tellings of his origin I'd like it to be that Vic was present at the founding of the League when Darkseid invades and gets his powers, but rather than joining he's sent back to live with his dad at STAR Labs. Shortly after he runs away and eventually becomes a founding member of the New Teen Titans. Then after a few years he becomes a full member of the League, if that's something DC still wants to push.

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

See, I like the big tank look for when Vic is going up against a major threat like Darkseid or someone. Dude should be able to morph and adjust his tech at will, using a slim design when he's on "normal" mode, a tech-less look for when he's doing the civilian thing, and the ability to armor up for the serious fights.

It's not that hard, DC. Seriously, it must take real effort to be so obtuse with this character.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I was wondering about the "Nightshine" Dimension, does anybody think it could be adapted outside of TTG into a serious animated movie and which team could do it Cyborg with Titans or Cyborg with the League?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I was wondering about the "Nightshine" Dimension, does anybody think it could be adapted outside of TTG into a serious animated movie and which team could do it Cyborg with Titans or Cyborg with the League?
    I doubt it but I wouldn't mind it, that's probably the one TTG episode I legitimately loved.

currently following: