Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 267
  1. #136
    Mighty Member Drako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    BR
    Posts
    1,765

    Default

    Huh, i'm guessing by reading here that this X-Men 18 is not a good entry point for me then.

    Laura being written like Logan is something i don't really want to read, since i don't really like him.

    Well, i'll keep reading some older books then.
    And i'll be watching this thread to see what will come up for her.
    Last edited by Drako; 02-26-2021 at 07:25 AM.

  2. #137
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,449

    Default

    New bishoujo laura figure incoming

    20210227_101401.jpg

  3. #138
    Incredible Member topfueluhl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    New bishoujo laura figure incoming
    Do you have a link to the news or pre-order?

  4. #139
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    13,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    New bishoujo laura figure incoming

    20210227_101401.jpg
    Where’s my Hot Toys X-23. ��
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: N/A

  5. #140
    Spectacular Member Rakurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    123

    Default

    From X-Men Monday, we have one pic of Vault team after last page cliffhanger
    XMMTH005-min.jpg

  6. #141
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    From X-Men Monday, we have one pic of Vault team after last page cliffhanger
    XMMTH005-min.jpg
    She looks happy, could she accualy be making friends? It would really suck if become the tri sentinel

  7. #142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    From X-Men Monday, we have one pic of Vault team after last page cliffhanger
    XMMTH005-min.jpg
    They look to be in good spirits. That's a promising sign.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

  8. #143
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    13,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    They look to be in good spirits. That's a promising sign.
    Probably comparing their kill tallies. :-P
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: N/A

  9. #144
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    118

    Default

    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/wp...w=588&zc=1&a=t

    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/wp...w=588&zc=1&a=t

    I have included the newest X-Men #19 preview, things seem to be progressing well in the vault, lots of mental trauma for the 3 of them.

  10. #145
    Spectacular Member Rakurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darzefader View Post
    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/wp...w=588&zc=1&a=t

    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/wp...w=588&zc=1&a=t

    I have included the newest X-Men #19 preview, things seem to be progressing well in the vault, lots of mental trauma for the 3 of them.
    Tomorrow cannot be soon enough. My head is literally creating hundreds of scenarios of what can happen to Laura. Like, so many years, would that be permanent, how much is she going to remember of her old life? Will they all like give their reports and have a reset via res protocols? How big are things going to get?
    We know at least Synch gets out, cause he was mentioned to have Gala design. But yeah, it’s like 17 hours of waiting for my comixology copy to arrive. Cannot wait but also scared of the outcome. Hope that over a year of waiting will be worth it.

  11. #146
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    13,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Tomorrow cannot be soon enough. My head is literally creating hundreds of scenarios of what can happen to Laura. Like, so many years, would that be permanent, how much is she going to remember of her old life? Will they all like give their reports and have a reset via res protocols? How big are things going to get?
    We know at least Synch gets out, cause he was mentioned to have Gala design. But yeah, it’s like 17 hours of waiting for my comixology copy to arrive. Cannot wait but also scared of the outcome. Hope that over a year of waiting will be worth it.
    One way or another the time they spend in the vault isn't going to be a permanent part of their character. Either most of the team dies and will get rez'ed back to their pre-vault state, or they die afterwards in that arena or whatever.

    Marvel is NOT going to let Laura be older/more experienced than Logan, or anything else that implies she's "better" than him in some way. They rarely even acknowledge her HF is stronger these days (AND they even just retconned Logan to having super blood).
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: N/A

  12. #147
    Astonishing Member dkrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    One way or another the time they spend in the vault isn't going to be a permanent part of their character. Either most of the team dies and will get rez'ed back to their pre-vault state, or they die afterwards in that arena or whatever.

    Marvel is NOT going to let Laura be older/more experienced than Logan, or anything else that implies she's "better" than him in some way. They rarely even acknowledge her HF is stronger these days (AND they even just retconned Logan to having super blood).
    So very true, and that is the reason why these books tend to get stale. I get nostalgia, but stagnation is a bigger problem and has been for a while. There's nothing wrong with changing the dynamics of the X-Men teams. Let's see what it looks like to have Everett, Laura, and Darwin be these mutants that might have become wiser and more powerful than their mentors.

  13. #148
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,181

    Default

    Laura should join the new X-men team as its Wolverine

  14. #149
    Mighty Member Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    One way or another the time they spend in the vault isn't going to be a permanent part of their character. Either most of the team dies and will get rez'ed back to their pre-vault state, or they die afterwards in that arena or whatever.

    Marvel is NOT going to let Laura be older/more experienced than Logan, or anything else that implies she's "better" than him in some way. They rarely even acknowledge her HF is stronger these days (AND they even just retconned Logan to having super blood).
    I really doubt a big change gonna happen. But I worried that he change gonna make her less like the Laura we know and like.
    Hickman already wrote her out of character when just entering the vault.
    Last edited by Rang10; 03-30-2021 at 11:15 AM.

  15. #150
    Mighty Member Kingdom X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I really doubt a big change gonna happen. But I worried that he change gonna make her less like the Laura we know and like.
    Yeah I’m worried that this is gonna pile a bunch of trauma on her and have her regress as a character.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •