Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Huh, i'm guessing by reading here that this X-Men 18 is not a good entry point for me then.

Laura being written like Logan is something i don't really want to read, since i don't really like him.

Well, i'll keep reading some older books then.
    And i'll be watching this thread to see what will come up for her.
    Last edited by Drako; 02-26-2021 at 07:25 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

New bishoujo laura figure incoming

20210227_101401.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Do you have a link to the news or pre-order?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post

20210227_101401.jpg
    Where’s my Hot Toys X-23. ��

From X-Men Monday, we have one pic of Vault team after last page cliffhanger
    XMMTH005-min.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    XMMTH005-min.jpg
    She looks happy, could she accualy be making friends? It would really suck if become the tri sentinel

XMMTH005-min.jpg
    They look to be in good spirits. That's a promising sign.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    They look to be in good spirits. That's a promising sign.
    Probably comparing their kill tallies. :-P

Spectacular Member

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/wp...w=588&zc=1&a=t

I have included the newest X-Men #19 preview, things seem to be progressing well in the vault, lots of mental trauma for the 3 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Darzefader View Post

I have included the newest X-Men #19 preview, things seem to be progressing well in the vault, lots of mental trauma for the 3 of them.
    Tomorrow cannot be soon enough. My head is literally creating hundreds of scenarios of what can happen to Laura. Like, so many years, would that be permanent, how much is she going to remember of her old life? Will they all like give their reports and have a reset via res protocols? How big are things going to get?
    We know at least Synch gets out, cause he was mentioned to have Gala design. But yeah, it’s like 17 hours of waiting for my comixology copy to arrive. Cannot wait but also scared of the outcome. Hope that over a year of waiting will be worth it.

BANNED

Tomorrow cannot be soon enough. My head is literally creating hundreds of scenarios of what can happen to Laura. Like, so many years, would that be permanent, how much is she going to remember of her old life? Will they all like give their reports and have a reset via res protocols? How big are things going to get?
    We know at least Synch gets out, cause he was mentioned to have Gala design. But yeah, it’s like 17 hours of waiting for my comixology copy to arrive. Cannot wait but also scared of the outcome. Hope that over a year of waiting will be worth it.
    One way or another the time they spend in the vault isn't going to be a permanent part of their character. Either most of the team dies and will get rez'ed back to their pre-vault state, or they die afterwards in that arena or whatever.

Marvel is NOT going to let Laura be older/more experienced than Logan, or anything else that implies she's "better" than him in some way. They rarely even acknowledge her HF is stronger these days (AND they even just retconned Logan to having super blood).

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    One way or another the time they spend in the vault isn't going to be a permanent part of their character. Either most of the team dies and will get rez'ed back to their pre-vault state, or they die afterwards in that arena or whatever.

Marvel is NOT going to let Laura be older/more experienced than Logan, or anything else that implies she's "better" than him in some way. They rarely even acknowledge her HF is stronger these days (AND they even just retconned Logan to having super blood).
    So very true, and that is the reason why these books tend to get stale. I get nostalgia, but stagnation is a bigger problem and has been for a while. There's nothing wrong with changing the dynamics of the X-Men teams. Let's see what it looks like to have Everett, Laura, and Darwin be these mutants that might have become wiser and more powerful than their mentors.

Laura should join the new X-men team as its Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

I really doubt a big change gonna happen. But I worried that he change gonna make her less like the Laura we know and like.
    Hickman already wrote her out of character when just entering the vault.
    Last edited by Rang10; 03-30-2021 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I really doubt a big change gonna happen. But I worried that he change gonna make her less like the Laura we know and like.
    Yeah I’m worried that this is gonna pile a bunch of trauma on her and have her regress as a character.