Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    LOL he needs to stop bothering her
    He wasnt bothering her. They didnt even interact

LOL he needs to stop bothering her
    Yes, but also I can understand him, it's hard to fight those feeling. I don't like the idea of that pairing, but I get why he feels a need to be with her, he still loves her.
    I hope they wont play this drama for too long, and let Synch get with someone else, where he can build the relationship fair to both sides.

Dead really became a bigger joke
    We don't know how the outcome would play how much will she be considered a clone. Besides, I prefer resurrection protocols to fridgeing one character for years to build up another one or simply for shock value.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 06-16-2021 at 07:56 AM.

It already started wrong that he was into her and had her alone with him for hundreds of years. The whole thing is cringe and creepy
    You make it sound like he trapped her there and wasn’t also a victim of being in the Vault…

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    You make it sound like he trapped her there and wasn’t also a victim of being in the Vault…
    He wasn't guilty of that, but used it to get romance with her. And still bothers her with something she never lived

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Yes, but also I can understand him, it's hard to fight those feeling. I don't like the idea of that pairing, but I get why he feels a need to be with her, he still loves her.
    I hope they wont play this drama for too long, and let Synch get with someone else, where he can build the relationship fair to both sides.
    he could had choose to be ressurrected without the memories. The whole fault thing is crap story, like he should had a cmpletely different personality now. He should have PTSD nd not even have time to bother Laura

We don't know how the outcome would play how much will she be considered a clone. Besides, I prefer resurrection protocols to fridgeing one character for years to build up another one or simply for shock value.
    I don't like to fridge character, but all this x-men dying all the time is really boring

Yeah it’s not like Synch is being all creepy grabby, demanding she love him live a stereotype villain. It’s just that because of events that happened he remembers an entire life with her where they were in love.

However he does have to take her feelings into consideration as the story goes along and not force it. It’s got to happen naturally, but hey for some people consider this, it’s not nearly as fast as her former romance with Angel.

As for memories, I suppose he could choose to forget those memories if he died again (depending on how specific resurrection gets) but he has those memories now because Synch had to bring back all the information they had on the vault.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

He wasn't guilty of that, but used it to get romance with her. And still bothers her with something she never lived
    He didnt use her or their situation. They were two people that fell in love. It happens. She was an active participant in that and wasnt manipulated by him

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He didnt use her or their situation. They were two people that fell in love. It happens. She was an active participant in that and wasnt manipulated by him
    He was already into her, so the situation was favorable to him and he took advantage. Nothing romantic with it

Unless you get evidence from a book that she was not a fully consenting party, then I don't think it's fair to push a narrative that Laura was not a willing participant in the romance. Also he was about to say "Hello" and they are about to be on a team together. He has yet to mention the romance again on the page.

He was already into her, so the situation was favorable to him and he took advantage. Nothing romantic with it.
    He developed a crush on her earlier, but it's not like he's been planning this for a long time. He didn't even know her before the mission. Also my partner liked me before I fell for them. I don't tell people that he took advantage of me.

Astonishing Member

I dont think synch is trying to be weird but, if somone who you knew for a houre starts saying your soul mates, that can be off putting. Laura is a very reserved person. I don't think she knows how to deal with synch in a way that won't hurt him so she's avoiding untill she finds out how to process it. Also if synch tries there true love crap while she's worryed if gabby will come back or not. He can go to hell

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I dont think synch is trying to be weird but, if somone who you knew for a houre starts saying your soul mates, that can be off putting. Laura is a very reserved person. I don't think she knows how to deal with synch in a way that won't hurt him so she's avoiding untill she finds out how to process it. Also if synch tries there true love crap while she's worryed if gabby will come back or not. He can go to hell
    I 100% get that, but we have no idea what Synch has said to Laura and I feel like some fans are jumping to conclusions. If Duggan's X-Men writes him as a creep I'll be the first to call out what amounts to character assassination for one of the few men of color in the franchise.

BANNED

He was already into her, so the situation was favorable to him and he took advantage. Nothing romantic with it
    There was nothing indicated in the story itself that Laura wasn't a consenting partner in-universe.

My issue was that the writing itself reduced her to a prop, and her only purpose was to be a tool for Synch's character development. For Laura as a character it may as well have not even happened. This is what makes the thought that this plot may become a thing in the upcoming book troubling to me; the concept was made toxic before it even began because of how half-assedly the previous writer did it, and that it was all about Synch with Laura herself deprived of any sense of agency in the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Unless you get evidence from a book that she was not a fully consenting party, then I don't think it's fair to push a narrative that Laura was not a willing participant in the romance. Also he was about to say "Hello" and they are about to be on a team together. He has yet to mention the romance again on the page.
    When I said she wasn't consenting? She was consenting but the context is all wrong. There is little romance to see, people accept too much poor writing.

He developed a crush on her earlier, but it's not like he's been planning this for a long time. He didn't even know her before the mission. Also my partner liked me before I fell for them. I don't tell people that he took advantage of me.
    never said he planned to do this. But he used the situation to get with her, that is really problematic

How was he already into her when he didnt know her? They literally had 1 issue together before the Vault arc and that wasnt in it. You act like he raped her or something. Im not here for demonizing this guy that has done nothing wrong
    Last edited by Havok83; 06-16-2021 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    How was he already into her when he didnt know her? They literally had 1 issue together before the Vault arc and that wasnt in it. You act like he raped her or something. Im not here for demonizing this guy that has done nothing wrong
    He saw her one time and already making hearts eyes to her. The whle base for Synch is laura is a garbage can of creepiness
    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    She should just say no. Women have to be able to say no without feeling bad for it or even worse. It is his problem not hers