Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bulagirl1 View Post
    Why sad sweetie
    You will see. I don't want to spoil it.

Remember that later on tonight, X-23 will take on Rachel Grey in the finals of the Mutant Brawl @planetxmen on instagram.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bulagirl1 View Post
    Why sad sweetie
    Innocence Lost is....not a happy book. It's an amazing story, but good god is it sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Innocence Lost is....not a happy book. It's an amazing story, but good god is it sad.
    Indeed. It is sad, but it has so much genuine heart. To this day, I still can't read it without getting choked up. And I still love it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Indeed. It is sad, but it has so much genuine heart. To this day, I still can't read it without getting choked up. And I still love it.
    Same here. I love it, but it gets to me every time.

Actually, Innocence Lost was X-cellent! I loved it.

It's a pity X-23 lost to Rachel Grey in the mutant brawl

Hey,
    I picked up All-New Wolverine to read cause Tom Taylor will be the next Nightwing writer. I'm read up to issue 16 during the weekend and i actually really liked what i'm seeing so far.

I'm not a Marvel guy, so i don't follow or read their comics, but i liked Laura so much that i intend to keep reading her comics after i finish All-New. Can someone point me to the direction?

Where i can find her nowadays?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

Where i can find her nowadays?

10cha`r
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

10cha`r
    is she dead?

is she dead?
    Not really. After X-Men 5 she has been stucked in the Vault. It will be over a year after we see her again in X-Men 18 od February 24.
    It's quite annoying that she has been put away of the comics for such a long time.

is she dead?
    Here's a timeline of her major appearances
    X-23 timeline up.jpg

She's currently MIA in the vault as of X-men #5, this will be addressed in X-men #18 + #19, not sure what's going on with them after that.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Not really. After X-Men 5 she has been stucked in the Vault. It will be over a year after we see her again in X-Men 18 od February 24.
    It's quite annoying that she has been put away of the comics for such a long time.
    Oh, got it! Don't really know what "The Vault" is, i'm guessing it's a dimension of sorts. But i'll check out X-Men 18 next month. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    Here's a timeline of her major appearances
    X-23 timeline up.jpg

She's currently MIA in the vault as of X-men #5, this will be addressed in X-men #18 + #19, not sure what's going on with them after that.
    Thanks for this, great timeline and easy to follow. I'll start with what came after All-New Wolverine and then go back to the beginning.

Thanks a lot!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Need to add "skippable" next to Wolverines.
    "Cable was right!"

Oh, got it! Don't really know what "The Vault" is, i'm guessing it's a dimension of sorts. But i'll check out X-Men 18 next month. Thanks!

Thanks for this, great timeline and easy to follow. I'll start with what came after All-New Wolverine and then go back to the beginning.

Thanks a lot!
    Yeah it is sort of a bubble where time runs faster. I recommend reading X-Men 5 before X-Men 18 and 19, but after the rest of Laura story. It consists enemies known as Children of the Vault from Mike Carey X-Men run.
    Some of stories are skippable, depends if you're buying each issue, reading on Marvel Unilimited or anything else, I'd recommend reading every story for yourself and forming your own opinion.

Spectacular Member

I really feel like this whole vault thing is going to be really disappointing. 17 has them enter the vault and 18's solicitation is titled "Escape the Vault". Really makes me feel like it will be light on content and context.

I don't know what to expect from it to be honest.