Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I wished the X-Office would've figured out two heroes can have the same name before the Tamaki nonsense.
    They should've known better, Marvel already has 2 Hawkeyes and 2 Spideys and the world hasn't ended. She should've just kept the name.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    They should've known better, Marvel already has 2 Hawkeyes and 2 Spideys and the world hasn't ended. She should've just kept the name.
    That wasn't complicated. I was sad when they had the decision that she would go back to X-23 when she said very clear that she doesn't want to be called that.
    Now she is back the name again

BANNED

Laura dressed to the 9s for the gala. Not crazy about the skirt, but nice to see her actually dolled up rather than just wearing another pantsuit or shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Laura dressed to the 9s for the gala. Not crazy about the skirt, but nice to see her actually dolled up rather than just wearing another pantsuit or shorts.
    it lacked some inspiration, very meh.

I hear Laura is going to a gala

Amazing Member

Laura looks really good on this preview. That dress is sexy and elegant. The top part reminds me of her uniform from X-23 by Mike Choi and it looks like it would be very easy to fight in it if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by mesjarch View Post
    Laura looks really good on this preview. That dress is sexy and elegant. The top part reminds me of her uniform from X-23 by Mike Choi and it looks like it would be very easy to fight in it if needed.
    Same, I think it's both good for a Gala and quite battle ready if something occurs. No unnecessary accessories, just a little snikt to the dress and she can fight in that without worrying.
    Lucas Werneck did amazing job here!

spoilers:
    I’m reading the New Mutants issue that came out today and it doesn’t sit right with me that Gabby was left alone after Laura went on her mission. I feel like Laura would have arranged for Jubes, Gambit, or Daken to stay with her since she knew how risky the mission would be.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    spoilers:
    I’m reading the New Mutants issue that came out today and it doesn’t sit right with me that Gabby was left alone after Laura went on her mission. I feel like Laura would have arranged for Jubes, Gambit, or Daken to stay with her since she knew how risky the mission would be.
    end of spoilers
    TBH, considering Laura's failures with...pretty much everyone ELSE she cares about (not trying to help Kiden Nixon and her friends get off the streets, pretty much running off and dumping all her friends in the NXM, etc.) this is honestly kind of in-character.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Jubilee adn Gambit have been pretty busy with their own stuff over in Excalibur

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I'd guess Daken and Logan were supposed to help with Gabby, but kind of failed.

TBH, considering Laura's failures with...pretty much everyone ELSE she cares about (not trying to help Kiden Nixon and her friends get off the streets, pretty much running off and dumping all her friends in the NXM, etc.) this is honestly kind of in-character.
    Yeah, not anymore. While it's true to X-23 she came a long way, while becoming Wolverine. No way she'd leave her little sister all alone, unless she didn't have time to arrange anything, then she perhaps asked Logan... and we know how great is he with his kids, he probably forget about it the moment Laura went to Vault.

These are team mates, editorial explain a lot of why she didn't hang out with them anymore. Gabby is her sister

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'd guess Daken and Logan were supposed to help with Gabby, but kind of failed.

Yeah, not anymore. While it's true to X-23 she came a long way, while becoming Wolverine. No way she'd leave her little sister all alone, unless she didn't have time to arrange anything, then she perhaps asked Logan... and we know how great is he with his kids, he probably forget about it the moment Laura went to Vault.
    I feel like writers simple doesn't care and have them chasing women instead of caring for their family.

Logan was there on the moment that she entered the fault. Writers are doing a terrible job here,Jean would care for her too

Laura looks good, but the skirt+dress should flow together instead of looking like two halves attached around her waist. Colossus looks like he's on his way to a bondage club.

Astonishing Member

Am I alone in wishing she came up with her own codename instead of calling herself Wolverine?(or being called that) Like for one it ain't original and in story she wants to chart her own path but seems to be in Logan's shadow, so if her experience/mutation/augmentation is so similar/nigh identical to his already do we really even need to do likewise with the name? I mean there could be other names that one could come up with like 'Bloodblade' or 'Rawclaw' if X23 is boring.I find Wolverine just unimaginative honestly.
    Last edited by Rev9; 05-01-2021 at 01:01 PM.