Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Careful around strangers, yes, but Laura knows many of the heroes who turned up, and the idea of Laura specifically singling them out for being human when she had never demonstrated that attitude before sounds off.
    She doesnt have an attitude bc they are human. I think she is more concerned for Gabby's safety. Its not like humans havent kidnapped and tortured mutants before. If Gabby is missing, thats reason enough for Laura to be alarmed. I think its a natural reaction really

Quote Originally Posted by Delta88 View Post
    I think when the originals die, and are Resurrected, and Xavier downloading their backup memories into their new bodies, he might be tampering with them a bit and making them more "Mutant National"?
    Im not sure if I buy that bc Jean, Scott and Kurt have all died and been resurrected and if anything, they are among the few that expressed some form of opposition to the status quo. It's an interesting theory but I dont think I can really recall anyone shown to be more pro-Krakoa after dying and coming back
    Last edited by Havok83; 06-15-2021 at 11:21 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im not sure if I buy that bc Jean, Scott and Kurt have all died and been resurrected and if anything, they are among the few that expressed some form of opposition to the status quo. It's an interesting theory but I dont think I can really recall anyone shown to be more pro-Krakoa after dying and coming back
    Probably he changes them just enough so that there is no let on that an unusual change of character suddenly happened. They probably don't even notice it in themselves as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta88 View Post
    Now that you mentioned that I do recall something from Enter the Phoenix.

When Logan himself said something about not letting the Phoenix be "Taken by the human" and that it belongs to the mutants.

Since when did he care about who owns the Phoenix? He hates the Phoenix, his action during the whole AvX event where proof enough regardless if the Phoenix around that time could have been the solution to save mutant kind.

I think when the originals die, and are Resurrected, and Xavier downloading their backup memories into their new bodies, he might be tampering with them a bit and making them more "Mutant National"?
    That was written by Aaron. But there is many examples of Logan acting weird on X-men books

Astonishing Member

Well some interesting laura developments today

Amazing Member

Which books?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Well some interesting laura developments today
    A bit yes, cannot wait to see what happens in next issue. I feel like a comment about humans can be now read as...irony
    I also loved spoilers:
    her subtly avoiding Synch
    end of spoilers

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I also loved spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Found this one on comixology preview pages for that issue. Funny reactions from both.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mesjarch View Post
    Found this one on comixology preview pages for that issue. Funny reactions from both.
    Let's just say the last 2 pages will probably have long lasting effects on her

Astonishing Member

So spoilers:
    how do you think she's going to handle gabby's death
    end of spoilers

So spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Horribly. And she'd probably hate herself for not preventing it, even if she didn't really had an option or a clue. She went straight to Daken, not only her brother but also X-Factor member, which means the hunt for what happened can begin. I thought that maybe another part of what happens will be in X-Factor, but we're supposed to have someone murdered there "by Magneto", and I don't think Gabby will be this subject. I had a feeling she might die, we got enough foreshadowing, but it still hurt like hell.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

So spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Well damn. Can't wait to see screens.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 06-16-2021 at 07:10 AM.

Astonishing Member

Well damn. Can't wait to see screens.
    To make if worse. She found a letter telling how laura made gabby feel like a persion and she had a matching outfit to show they belong together and wanted to attend the galler with her.....

A bit yes, cannot wait to see what happens in next issue. I feel like a comment about humans can be now read as...irony
    I also loved spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    LOL he needs to stop bothering her

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    LOL he needs to stop bothering her
    Seriously. If he's trying to push things that is all sorts of wrong.

Seriously. If he's trying to push things that is all sorts of wrong.
    It already started wrong that he was into her and had her alone with him for hundreds of years. The whole thing is cringe and creepy

spoilers:
    Horribly. And she'd probably hate herself for not preventing it, even if she didn't really had an option or a clue. She went straight to Daken, not only her brother but also X-Factor member, which means the hunt for what happened can begin. I thought that maybe another part of what happens will be in X-Factor, but we're supposed to have someone murdered there "by Magneto", and I don't think Gabby will be this subject. I had a feeling she might die, we got enough foreshadowing, but it still hurt like hell.
    end of spoilers
    Dead really became a bigger joke
    Last edited by Rang10; 06-16-2021 at 07:50 AM.