Page 77 of 120 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1797

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Even when Mark Waid was firing on all cylinders, Flash only sold in the low to mid 30K.
    I really hope DC give Adams at least 12 months. He has only JUST started, and he had a few pieces of furniture which still required moving before he could REALLY move in.
    In the 90s Flash sold around 50k every month.
    But the market change since then.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Is anyone else as stoked as me to see that spoilers:
    Savitar
    end of spoilers is back??
    I am a MASSIVE fan of the character and was pretty ticked off at the way Geoff Johns handled him.
    I'm hoping he makes another appearance in the future to plague Wally again.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

You're not the only one. I've also felt that spoilers:
    Savitar
    end of spoilers was an underrated villain.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

A year or so ago there's a story showing Iris bringing Wally to meet Barry in his office drawn by the same artist for Flash Year One, and everyone in this forum said kid Wally looks like a hobbit instead of a kid. Does anyone know which issue or story arc it was? Was it Flash Year One or Flash War?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    A year or so ago there's a story showing Iris bringing Wally to meet Barry in his office drawn by the same artist for Flash Year One, and everyone in this forum said kid Wally looks like a hobbit instead of a kid. Does anyone know which issue or story arc it was? Was it Flash Year One or Flash War?
    My best guess is issue #75, the final issue of the Year One arc, where Iris brings Wally and Wallace with her to meet Barry?
    Last edited by Rend20; 07-18-2021 at 11:09 PM.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

It's from the year one finale.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    My best guess is issue #75, the final issue of the Year One arc, where Iris brings Wally and Wallace with her to meet Barry?
    Yes, that's it! Thank you

So how old were they?

Yes, that's it! Thank you

So how old were they?
    Can't say just by looking, but I"d go by 12/13 for Wally and 3/4 for Wallace.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Did Wally get hit by lightning directly after this?

Did Wally get hit by lightning directly after this?
    Yes, he did.

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Yes, he did.
    I get the feeling that is the case. I think I did saw that panel. Okay. Good. This fits with everything else in my approximation of current timeline. Thank you.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Is anyone else as stoked as me to see that spoilers:
    Savitar
    end of spoilers is back??
    I am a MASSIVE fan of the character and was pretty ticked off at the way Geoff Johns handled him.
    I'm hoping he makes another appearance in the future to plague Wally again.
    Yes. An actual story arc with him and more development for him would be great instead of the one page appearnaces for plot device purposes we"ve been getting so far. Bring back the ninjas as well.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

So how are we feeling about the most recent issue now that the whole retirement/speed force jumping arc is over? It's a little slower as it's more about Wally having to find a job to support his wife and kids but I think it does a well enough job establishing what Wally's life will be like now that he's officially back as the Flash.

Also Mister Terrific continues to show why he is awesome.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

Another fantastic issue. Love how Adams is integrating all the different aspects that made Wally the beloved character he is: The first arc channeled the cosmic, emotional, coming-of-age epics of Mark Waid, this is more on the quiet, slice of life everyman side of William Messner-Loebs.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Exactly. I loved it. Having most of the issue focus on Wally's personal life and especially having an every man struggle like finding a job is exactly what I loved about Wally's original run.

Also Adams has Wallys voice down perfectly. The laid back, slightly goofy, charasmatic Wally is Wally to a T. Not to bash Barry but its refreshing to read a Flash that is not constantly in angst or trying to figure things out with Iris. Wally has his family firmly established and is happy and content. The complete opposite of Rebirth Wally. Nice to have a down to earth smaller scale story after the epicness of the last one as well. A good balance.

Art was pretty good. Great to see Wally in his 90's digs as always. Curious what the sword flying to earth is. Its in the October solicits but no clue about it.

All in all Adams continues to knock it out of the park and has this as my top comic month after month.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake