Page 79 of 120 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1797
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
    Do yourself a favor and READ IT! And then recommend it to fellow Wally fans. DC needs to know we love this direction and want it to continue for a long time.

HiC was handled fantastically, without retconning it from canon, not only it completely redeemed Wally but also used it to propel his character arc and gave us some really awesome emotional moments with Roy. Adams is a blessing. This arc felt like Wally West: Rebirth.
    Great, I`ll grab the entire run. What issue is the jumping on point?

Incredible Member

So, how do you think Wally is going to be handled going forward in the future? This current DC management seems very fond of him, but I don't think Barry will be exploring the multiverse forever, so when the moment comes and he comes back, what happens with Wally? Goes back to the shelf again? Becomes a co-star in a Flashes title? Gets his own Speed Force series with Flash family?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Great, I`ll grab the entire run. What issue is the jumping on point?
    #768-771 plus the 2021 Annual comprises the first epic arc. The Infinite Frontier #0 special leads to this arc, showing Barry deciding to go with Justice Incarnate to explore the omniverse and leaving Wally in charge of Central City.

So, how do you think Wally is going to be handled going forward in the future? This current DC management seems very fond of him, but I don't think Barry will be exploring the multiverse forever, so when the moment comes and he comes back, what happens with Wally? Goes back to the shelf again? Becomes a co-star in a Flashes title? Gets his own Speed Force series with Flash family?
    Just give him a Wally West: The Flash series like how Miles has a Spider-Man series alongside Peter. The Flash franchise is big enough for both at this point. I’ve accepted that Barry is always going to be the Flash in the eyes of the general audience because of being widespread in usage in outside media, and Flashpoint being the only Flash story casuals know nowadays, but that doesn’t mean Wally can’t be the Flash of Keystone over in his own corner (as long as Wally fans actually BUY his comic).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Hopefully if Barry returns(hopefully not) its in a joint capacity with Wally. Really wish this run had been launched with a new #1 and some marketing. Tbh I did not even realize Barry wasn't the lead of the current run.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Just give him a Wally West: The Flash series like how Miles has a Spider-Man series alongside Peter. The Flash franchise is big enough for both at this point. I’ve accepted that Barry is always going to be the Flash in the eyes of the general audience because of being widespread in usage in outside media, and Flashpoint being the only Flash story casuals know nowadays, but that doesn’t mean Wally can’t be the Flash of Keystone over in his own corner (as long as Wally fans actually BUY his comic).
    I would be satisfied with him having another book like Miles. Barry is pretty much sealed as the main Flash forever now with the series and the movies, so i don't mind that Barry coming back to the current book as long as Wally can have his own.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I would be satisfied with him having another book like Miles. Barry is pretty much sealed as the main Flash forever now with the series and the movies, so i don't mind that Barry coming back to the current book as long as Wally can have his own.
    I'm down for this .

I don't think Barry's going to take over again for a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm down for this .

But when he returns, we keep Jeremy Adams too.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Ideally, they trade off every two or three years. Every two or three years, Barry and Wally swap the lead and supporting positions on THE FLASH, depending on the direction of the stories. That's what I would like to see.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Incredible Member

I'm okay with Adams staying 5 years in the series.

And I would like to see Tom Taylor and Bruno Redondo on Wally too...

I don't think DC is selling well enough to do that right now. Maybe Wally as the main Flash and Barry on the Infinite Frontier team is the way to go until the titles have built up enough readership to support two books.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm down for this .

We’ll see. The sales for DC right now seem rather… grim. We might get another shakeup soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I don't think DC is selling well enough to do that right now. Maybe Wally as the main Flash and Barry on the Infinite Frontier team is the way to go until the titles have built up enough readership to support two books.
    Not right now, I’m just thinking much further down the line after the inevitable linewide relaunch or shakeup after an event that’s sure to come
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

At this point you guys are making me believe the most likely scenario is Wally getting shafted again.

At this point you guys are making me believe the most likely scenario is Wally getting shafted again.
    Let's hope not .

I don't think that Wally's future is particularly grim, assuming that DC survives. But if DC crashes and burns in the short-term, it won't matter what happens when Barry comes back; because there won't be any comics for Barry to come back to.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.