Page 109 of 120 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1797

Still think they should adjust the color of Wally’s suit at least. Could make it the shade of red his Rebirth outfit had although I’ll always love him wearing blue again. The stories may have sucked but the Manhattan suit looked really cool. Was nice to see Wally pop up in other books, as a legacy character (probably the most successful one ever in the modern era) it was cool to see him offer support and advice to Jon.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I think they should just make a brighter version of the Walter West costume:

I wasn't a fan of Wally's rebirth suit when it was originally shown to us in Rebirth 09 but anytime it has shown up recently and drawn by other artists it has looked great. Ten years of the New 52 yellow line covered Flash suit has definitely made it look better by comparison though. I have no issues with it sticking around as his current suit but I also wouldn't be opposed to a slight colour tweak to make it a bit darker when Barry is around again.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Can we talk about the art in Son of Kal-El for a sec because I LOVE how the lightning was drawn to sort of wrap around and roll off of Wally's body at super speed. It's my favourite look if the lightning is used.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I think they should just make a brighter version of the Walter West costume:

I'll finally just up and say it.

I actively dislike this costume.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

As always I am never disappointed with an issue of Jeremy Adam’s Flash run. 9 issues in and still fantastic. I like that he has Wally really leaning into the humor in this issue. Not nearly as goofy as JLU Wally but sillier than usual and it’s funny and another good way to distinguish him from Barry. Super lighthearted but always a pro.

Just love having Mister Terrific being a regular in this series. The chemistry he and Wally have is a nice surprise. I know Adam’s initially wanted Ted Kord for this part but I’m glad we got Michael instead. That being said…who here would like to see a guest appearance by Blue and Gold?

The Flash Rebirth (2009 edition) looks great here. I hope this is the costume he keeps and let Barry keep the one he’s been wearing since New52. Fernando Pasarin is kicking ass on art duty too. I hope he continues on the book.

Anyway, another great issue. Looking forward to the next.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Just finished the issue and was about to say pretty much the same. Was really happy before when I skimmed it to see Wally's Rebirth suit. But now that I've read it I love it so much more. I loved Wally's dialogue and personality here. That's the Wally I know and love. Light and humorous. I almost felt like i was reading a lost issue of 90's Waid's run. If anyone asks how Barry and Wally are different personality wise you can point him to this issue.

The little bits of humor was great as well. Loved when Rainbow Raider gets taken out by that random car lol. The plot itself was a lot of fun and it looks like next issue will be even more fun.

Best DC run of the last few years for sure. Thank you once again Jeremy Adams.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Just finished the issue and was about to say pretty much the same. Was really happy before when I skimmed it to see Wally's Rebirth suit. But now that I've read it I love it so much more. I loved Wally's dialogue and personality here. That's the Wally I know and love. Light and humorous. I almost felt like i was reading a lost issue of 90's Waid's run. If anyone asks how Barry and Wally are different personality wise you can point him to this issue.

The little bits of humor was great as well. Loved when Rainbow Raider gets taken out by that random car lol. The plot itself was a lot of fun and it looks like next issue will be even more fun.

Best DC run of the last few years for sure. Thank you once again Jeremy Adams.
    Lol oh yeah the Rainbow Raider scene was hilarious. I forgot about that. ����

Also loved when Doctor Fate sighed at Wallys joke on that last page. Wally and Fate teaming up seems like so much fun. Especially with Adam’s writing it.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    Lol oh yeah the Rainbow Raider scene was hilarious. I forgot about that. ����

Also loved when Doctor Fate sighed at Wallys joke on that last page. Wally and Fate teaming up seems like so much fun. Especially with Adam’s writing it.
    Yeah next issue with Fate should be fun. Although its Khalid and not Kent, which would have been better pitting Wallys personality against Kents more stoic one.

Your suggestion of Blue and Gold would be great. Bring back the dynamic from JLI and JLE. Would fit in perfectly with the current vibe of the comic. Plus we have Adams Gold beetle who was introduced in this series so would fit in well.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Hey guys,

Do you think this is our Boy ? I’d love to see Wally in a AAA game.

Astonishing Member

It is never going to be Wally in stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    It is never going to be Wally in stuff like that.
    The Arkhamverse has a lot of references about Keystone and John is in this iteration of the League, it would make sense to have Wally in this weird version inspired by JL TAS.

It could go either way. I'm not expecting Flash to get to do much other than be a boss anyways.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Hey guys,

Do you think this is our Boy ? I’d love to see Wally in a AAA game.

Really not the AAA game I want Wally in.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It could go either way. I'm not expecting Flash to get to do much other than be a boss anyways.
    Since the game is coming on PC, I’m pretty sure the modding community will find a way to unlock this bad boy. I’m also expecting a DLC where we can play the Justice League in the open world or a side mission. That would be really dumb to have these characters and just kill/beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Really not the AAA game I want Wally in.
    Think about Dan Didio, this is the game he has been waiting for.