Page 106 of 120 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1797

Lots of interesting takeaways from the AMA:

-He wants more than one Flash book but that depends on sales.

-He would like to use Wallace at some point.

-Linda might get another job. Or at least, her and Iris might not be working in the same place.

-More Mr Terrific appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Lots of interesting takeaways from the AMA:

-He wants more than one Flash book but that depends on sales.

-He would like to use Wallace at some point.

-Linda might get another job. Or at least, her and Iris might not be working in the same place.

-More Mr Terrific appearances.
    Sounds good .

I can imagine as the run goes along Adams might want to do team-ups with the entire Flash Family.

Mighty Member

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/fewe...shops-ordered/

This is not looking good for the Flash fans especially when it come to #775 anniversary issue.

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post

This is not looking good for the Flash fans especially when it come to #775 anniversary issue.
    Why? There's always digital books (I've been buying digital comics for a year and a half).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
    Why? There's always digital books (I've been buying digital comics for a year and a half).
    Yeah, but does DC seem to care much the digital sales numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
    Yeah I haven't bought a physical copy of a comic book (other than a gift for a friend or relative) since 2016 I think. I Love digital. It looks great, I don't have to store them and it nipped the collector aspect from the hobby from me.

Yeah, but does DC seem to care much the digital sales numbers?
    Why wouldn't they? There is no difference.
    and if i remember correctly, DC was one of the pioneers in digital sales with the New 52.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

775 preview: http://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost.p...35&postcount=1

Why he is using the Flash Rebirth suit in the actual book and the 90s suit in the covers? It used to be the other way around.

What is happening?
    Last edited by Drako; 10-15-2021 at 02:03 PM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    775 preview: http://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost.p...35&postcount=1

Why he is using the Flash Rebirth suit in the actual book and the 90s suit in the covers? It used to be the other way around.

What is happening?
    Artists not getting the memo?

I wonder if that spear is effecting Supes' personality to make him more irritable.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

No it's not great.
    One silver lining I guess is that DC hasn't in any way shape or form, pushed this issue as an anniversary issue.
    Hell, they haven't pushed the book at all since Adams took the reins.
    I pre-order (and pre-pay) for all versions of the book so I'm not expecting to miss out, but it still sucks for people looking to give the book a try.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    No it's not great.
    One silver lining I guess is that DC hasn't in any way shape or form, pushed this issue as an anniversary issue.
    Hell, they haven't pushed the book at all since Adams took the reins.
    I pre-order (and pre-pay) for all versions of the book so I'm not expecting to miss out, but it still sucks for people looking to give the book a try.
    It's like DC wants the Flash runs to fail so that they want to suck back with Barry. This is totally bulls*((. I can't believe when Jeremy takes over the run who has a great plans ahead, DC decides to swipe the run under the rug without promoting the Flash runs priority.

It's like DC wants the Flash runs to fail so that they want to suck back with Barry. This is totally bulls*((. I can't believe when Jeremy takes over the run who has a great plans ahead, DC decides to swipe the run under the rug without promoting the Flash runs priority.
    I mean, if the book fails then that would hurt any Flash. I don't think DC is intentionally tanking the book.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, if the book fails then that would hurt any Flash. I don't think DC is intentionally tanking the book.
    No, but they certainly aren't advertising it either.
    Although to be fair, DC aren't really pimping anything that isn't Bat-related these days.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

In the AMA, Jeremy also alluded to having problems with the PR of the book, as much as he could considering his career would be affected. But there is definitely not a "push" from editorial as much as there should have been. Comparing this to my other fave book Nightwing, things are different like night and day.

IMHO they weren't sure there would be positive interest in this book. But as niche as it is, it's largely received good word of mouth and the sales are pretty up to standards. We'll see if DC is sticking with Wally once Infinite Frontier event concludes. All this book needs is relaunch and some advertisement, really. And it wouldn't hurt to get some A level artist on the book. I think Flash is a book where indie style artists would do a lot on, not the muscly house-style ones. I would prefer someone like Dan Mora over Pasarin in the art department.

Incredible Member

I'm from México and maybe this will be a problem for me.