Page 114 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1797
    Mighty Member

I wish Francis Manapulc could return to draw any variant cover for the Flash. It will be good if he get to draw Wally once again as a tribute and payoff.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    I wish Francis Manapulc could return to draw any variant cover for the Flash. It will be good if he get to draw Wally once again as a tribute and payoff.
    Hell yes.
    His Robin covers have been great, but we need Francis back drawing Flash ASAP!!
    And y'know whenever Artgerm gets the urge to whip up a few more Flash covers, that'd be appreciated too...
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

What's Manapul even doing these days? Covers?

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What's Manapul even doing these days? Covers?
    He's doing a Comixology original called Clear with Scott Snyder.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    What a fun issue! Sadly, the experience is a bit less smooth on Comixology than I'm sure it would be in print. There are also two pages that seem to be in the wrong order (pages 17 and 18) on Comixology too.

I'm really excited to see Wally with JLD (or Shadowpact as they should be called) because I don't recall him interacting with them much or at all.
    I enjoy fourth wall breaks in comics, as well as writers and artists who play with the format, but yeah it was a pain to read on digital. Damn screen kept rotating in a way I didn’t want.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I enjoy fourth wall breaks in comics, as well as writers and artists who play with the format, but yeah it was a pain to read on digital. Damn screen kept rotating in a way I didn’t want.
    Yeah, it sucks because this should have been awesome and I'm sure is awesome in print. I may just need to hunt down this particular issue.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Mighty Member

Wonder if hunter zolomon returns? Btw I remember that one panel of flash rebirth in 2009 about eobard saying that one of his family members so go down a dark path wonder if it will be addressed here?

Incredible Member

Nice to see Wally reconnecting with the Titans and bringing the twins along .

(Also, does he have a public identity again or...?)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post

Wally having thease big kids and people think the titans are early 20s

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    . (Also, does he have a public identity again or...?)
    I recall Adams mentioning somewhere that it's still a secret identity situation. It doesn't exactly align with HiC & Flash Forward, but a lot of that stuff has already been altered in some ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Wally having thease big kids and people think the titans are early 20s
    To be fair, I think Iris and Jai are technically only around two in the sense of when they were born? But as the result of accelerated aging, they're somewhere around nine at the moment.

So while I do think the Titans are in their mid/late 20's now, the kids aren't really an example of that given how young they'd be without the accelerated aging.
    Last edited by Rend20; 11-25-2021 at 12:11 PM.

Yes, let the West kids be part of the Academy, they would be the first students that i would care for in 8 issues of this book
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    I recall Adams mentioning somewhere that it's still a secret identity situation. It doesn't exactly align with HiC & Flash Forward, but a lot of that stuff has already been altered in some ways.

To be fair, I think Iris and Jai are technically only around two in the sense of when they were born? But as the result of accelerated aging, they're somewhere around nine at the moment.

So while I do think the Titans are in their mid/late 20's now, the kids aren't really an example of that given how young they'd be without the accelerated aging.
    Then what about Lian and her preteen self

Re: Flash. Didn't enjoy this issue as much as others. The fourth wall breaking required too much physical action. Adams should have added riddles and puzzles to make it more exciting for us poor digital readers. It didn't help that this is a monthly book and nothing happened, it felt like a waste of time.

Re: TTAcademy. Wally finally gets some decent art. Not liking the implication when he talks to Raven though :/

Mighty Member

The Teen Titans Academy situation is that making Wally going back to Rebirth suit will still view him as a murderer in front of the public eyes. But even in the classic Flash costume, he is still recognise as the Flash who get away with murder from the public.
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 11-25-2021 at 11:00 PM.