Page 30 of 120 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Been reading through the Waid run and I'm up to the Impulse's introduction. Wally/Linda is up there with Clark/Lois for me.

61-AD2534-0-FB3-4475-9-B52-4-F8-E39-F828-D9.jpg

I'm sick and tired of what Wally's had to suffer, enough DC.

I want the Flash fam back.

I want Linda back.

I want the kids back..

Most important, I want the good ol' Waid-Johns era Wally back smh. Hopefully the writer will do him justice.

As skeptical as I am, I will happily preorder and keep buying this book as long as Wally is in the lead and being treated with respect. The second that goes away so does my money.

Unfortunately, I'm worried that waiting too long to find out if it's actually good will only cripple the chances that Wally has given the nature of the industry but I understand why others want to wait and see.

Fingers crossed for a long and prosperous run for our boy.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I got excited when I saw Wally but also very confused because they already mentioned Barry. It would've been nice but unfortunately it's just a mishap.
    The weirdest thing is this is the second time this has happened in a Bendis comic.

Editors sleeping at the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The weirdest thing is this is the second time this has happened in a Bendis comic.
    I wasn't aware this was a reoccurring thing, where did it happen before?
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I wasn't aware this was a reoccurring thing, where did it happen before?
    Superman or Action. People were with their minds screwed up and Barry utters "I forgot which Flash I am", all the while having the greenest eyes and the reddest hair.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

That sounds like a line added to the script at the lettering stage after the art came in, as it was too late to fix it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Been reading through the Waid run and I'm up to the Impulse's introduction. Wally/Linda is up there with Clark/Lois for me.
    Nice. Those are the best. Which arcs do you like the best so far? Things about to get really good with the intro of the speed force.

Totally agree. Wally and Linda have one of the most interesting, charming and organic relationships in comics. Loved how they disliked each other in the beginning anf had the best banter. Lois and Clark are one of my favorite couples as well.

Nice pic. Here's a great one of Wallys graduation from pre crisis.

DCSS11EPg1.jpg

Pretty impressive guest list.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I got so excited that time.
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 03-18-2021 at 04:47 AM.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

61-AD2534-0-FB3-4475-9-B52-4-F8-E39-F828-D9.jpg
    That is probably where Waid was hitting his sweet spot.
    Everything pretty much from Return of Barry Allen through till the end of Race Against Time is absolute top shelf.
    Enjoy!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sneezing_Stormtrooper View Post
    As skeptical as I am, I will happily preorder and keep buying this book as long as Wally is in the lead and being treated with respect. The second that goes away so does my money.

Unfortunately, I'm worried that waiting too long to find out if it's actually good will only cripple the chances that Wally has given the nature of the industry but I understand why others want to wait and see.

Fingers crossed for a long and prosperous run for our boy.
    I get that reasoning and as much as I'd love to preorder, my job is hanging by a frayed thread so I don't dare get the new series as a trade unless it is at least very good. Probably will end up cherry-picking good issues if things take a turn for the better. We'll see.

So Barry is going where? Also, any news on Kyle, or is he still MIA in favor of the other Green Lanterns?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    I get that reasoning and as much as I'd love to preorder, my job is hanging by a frayed thread so I don't dare get the new series as a trade unless it is at least very good. Probably will end up cherry-picking good issues if things take a turn for the better. We'll see.

So Barry is going where? Also, any news on Kyle, or is he still MIA in favor of the other Green Lanterns?
    Rumors are that Kyle, Hal, Guy, and Jess will get their own book, while John, Simon, Jo, and Kelli appear in the main title.

The Flash #771

written by Jeremy Adams
    art by Brandon Peterson, Fernando
    Pasarin, Bryan Hitch and Scott
    Kollins, Kevin Maguire
    cover by Brandon Peterson
    card stock variant cover by Brett Booth
    ON SALE 6/15/2021
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    card stock variant cover $4.99 US| FC | DC

The Legion of Doom, Teen Titans Academy, Max Mercury’s Wild West origins, and more! Wally West’s leaps from speedster to speedster throughout time draws to a close as he begins to realize why he’s been sent on his quest by the Speed Force and what might be behind it. But with one last stop before he’s allowed to go home, will this journey break Wally forever or return him to glory?

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

The Flash 2021 Annual #1

written by Jeremy Adams
    art by Brandon Peterson and
    Fernando Pasarin
    cover by Brandon Peterson
    card stock variant cover by Brett Booth
    ON SALE 6/29/2021
    $5.99 US | 48 PAGES | FC | DC
    card stock variant cover $6.99 US | FC | DC

The lightning-fast and action-packed “Surge” story line races to its conclusion as Wally West returns to the present day with a new perspective on the past and a reinvigorated desire to take back the mantle of the Flash. With one last hurdle to leap, Wally puts the past behind him, but he’ll need to propel himself further and faster than ever before to do it.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Huh, so if he is to join JL, it will be after this arc.

I’m fine with this arc but I hope once this is done with, we will never hear of Sanctuary drama again. This dragged on long enough.