Page 32 of 120 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I was laying in my bed, actually really sleepy, saw that cover, almost screamed, and ran to my laptop because I need to type this properly

WHY

STOP FRICKING BRINGING UP HEROES IN CRISIS

I know everything's canon, and this is a significant event that affect the hero community, but everything is canon happened just so writers can pick and choose which canon to focus on. In other words you can also just move on. This is part of why I don't like DC fixing their story within the story. Just let him fight dinosaurs.
    The arc was literally solicited as "The Redemption of Wally West". You thought it wasn't going to get brought up?

Maybe this is setup for a major retcon where Wally changes history to save their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    What DC did to Wally from Rebirth to Heroes in Crisis makes OMD seem like a minor retcon.
    Let's not exaggerate...

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    The arc was literally solicited as "The Redemption of Wally West". You thought it wasn't going to get brought up?

Maybe this is setup for a major retcon where Wally changes history to save their lives.

Let's not exaggerate...
    I didn't read the last solicit. I was distracted by the dinosaur... well, barely dressed muscular Wally, but the dinosaurs too.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I don't actually like lots of exposed skin on anyone, but... where are these dinosaurs? (I freak'n love dinosaurs. Long live the memory of Harry Harryhausen.) (One of the best seens in Justice League animated was Wally discovering Bruce's dino.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member

Let's not exaggerate...
    I would argue Wally had it way worse. Not even close when you compare them tbh.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

So, are we thinking the story starts with Wally looking like Barry because of some weird fusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Wait until you get to, Dead Heat! My favorite Flash arc!
    I just finished it and it was a blast! Why couldn't we have gotten this Savitar on screen? I've read up to the Final Night tie in issue (Linda's the GOAT). Will pick up where I left off later.

Let's not exaggerate...
    Ok, fine. It's not that bad. It just makes Emerald Twilight look like the Flash of Two Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So, are we thinking the story starts with Wally looking like Barry because of some weird fusion?
    Nah, Wally is into hair dye now.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    I don't actually like lots of exposed skin on anyone, but... where are these dinosaurs? (I freak'n love dinosaurs. Long live the memory of Harry Harryhausen.) (One of the best seens in Justice League animated was Wally discovering Bruce's dino.)
    This one

Flash 768

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Letters usually come first, although if they catch it before printing is an easy fix.
    Isn't it usually, script, then art, then letters? The script can be altered at the lettering stage if need be, whether it's because a mistake was noticed, or because they need to trim dialogue if the art doesn't leave enough space for the speech balloon, or, as happened with a few New 52 books, to remove obsolete continuity references (and some were not caught in time and were edited for the trade).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ok fine all of you convinced me to add The Flash back to my pull list. I hope we aren’t shafted again and in six issues are reading a story where Wally murders his family, eats their liver, and Barry returns to lock him up.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

I see it's now a $5 comic with, presumably, a backup story. Anyone know what that backup story is? This jump to $5 now has me considering waiting for the trade for this.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    I see it's now a $5 comic with, presumably, a backup story. Anyone know what that backup story is? This jump to $5 now has me considering waiting for the trade for this.
    Yeah, still no mention what the extra pages will be covering yet.
    I guess it's too much to hope for a Flash Family back-up.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Isn't it usually, script, then art, then letters?
    Yes, but colors come last. Or at least, they did about some ten top 12 years ago (I lost touch with most of my colorist friends). Don't ask me why, though, I wouldn't do it in that order either.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

I see textless colour previews a lot more often than lettered uncoloured ones.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

That's just how a .psd file works.

If you see a preview, everything is already done anyway.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

While I'm a bit upset (understatement of the year) to see the Sanctuary make another appearance (I was hoping it would NEVER be referenced EVER again) I hope this will be the last time we ever see it.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.