Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1797
    Astonishing Member

I mean the Kid Flash costume is superior to the original Flash costume. It's a better design, by Infantino's own merit.

Looking better does not necessarily mean it is better for the character. though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    I mean the Kid Flash costume is superior to the original Flash costume. It's a better design, by Infantino's own merit.

Looking better does not necessarily mean it is better for the character. though.
    I don't think I would ever agree with that, but The Flash is a pretty amazing costume so it's a high bar.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I don't think it's an improvement over the Flash costume, but it was DEFINITELY a BRILLIANT replacement for the mini-me costume he started with!
    (Brilliant design full stop actually)
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Astonishing Member

The wavy hair out bit for a speedster running through the wind is a more inspired design than the basic Flash outfit, to me. It's got the same basic improvements the original Flash costume ushered in and made revolutionary, but more interesting visual design.

It's why there's such a strong contingent of fans who want him in the Rebirth outfit. It's basically just a recolored Kid Flash costume which looks really good.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    NIGHTWING #90
    Written by TOM TAYLOR
    Art by GERALDO BORGES
    Cover by BRUNO REDONDO
    Variant cover by JAMAL CAMPBELL
    1:25 variant cover by CULLY HAMNER
    The Batman variant cover by RICCARDO FEDERICI
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | $4.99 US Variant (card stock)
    ON SALE 3/15/22
    A Nightwing and Wally West story, part 1 of 2! When it’s easier to go buy bagels as Nightwing than as Dick Grayson because everyone is either trying to get him for his money or kill him for the price on his head, Nightwing realizes he’ll need to enlist the help of his Teen Titan friends as his bodyguards, and the first to volunteer is of course his best friend…Wally West, a.k.a. the Flash!

Thats awesome. Looking forward to this the most out of the month.

Also very happy to see this new regime have Wally everywhere. In side minis like JL Infinity and JL last ride to appearances in TTA and now in Nightwing and in Marchs Earth 3 crossover to cameos in Superman SOK.

Looke like Taylor might be a Wally fan as well.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

The wavy hair out bit for a speedster running through the wind is a more inspired design than the basic Flash outfit, to me. It's got the same basic improvements the original Flash costume ushered in and made revolutionary, but more interesting visual design.

It's why there's such a strong contingent of fans who want him in the Rebirth outfit. It's basically just a recolored Kid Flash costume which looks really good.
    I think it's a really good look too, and exposed hair does work for a Speedster, but I don't think the base Flash suit needs it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Looks like Taylor might be a Wally fan as well.
    Taylor mentioned he "freaking loves Wally" a few years ago.

So it isn't a surprise to see him pop up in Nightwing, Jon's book, or the DCeased sub-series for an issue. He also said there were times he wanted to use Wally in the past, but couldn't for one reason or another.

Astonishing Member

The one reason is just Didio. He probably likely wanted to use Wally in Injustice and was told no. And wanted to use him in DCeased and was told no until Didio was on the way out, then he retconned him back into a solo Flash Family story that everyone liked.

Considering what happened at the end of Infinite Frontier, why hasn't Iris (or anyone else for that matter) asked Wally to look into where his uncle went?
    Surely he's been gone for a while now right?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Considering what happened at the end of Infinite Frontier, why hasn't Iris (or anyone else for that matter) asked Wally to look into where his uncle went?
    Surely he's been gone for a while now right?
    Everyone knew Barry was going out to help the JL Incarnate in the multiversal shenanigans. Though once they recruited Avery because Barry went missing it would bring up the topic.

But it's like asking why weren't Iris and Barry talking about Wally and his kids coming back or any of that stuff going on with Wally for years during Rebirth. Because the comic doesn't want to focus on stuff going on in other books which it doesn't know the final outcome of.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    NIGHTWING #90
    Written by TOM TAYLOR
    Art by GERALDO BORGES
    Cover by BRUNO REDONDO
    Variant cover by JAMAL CAMPBELL
    1:25 variant cover by CULLY HAMNER
    The Batman variant cover by RICCARDO FEDERICI
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | $4.99 US Variant (card stock)
    ON SALE 3/15/22
    A Nightwing and Wally West story, part 1 of 2! When it’s easier to go buy bagels as Nightwing than as Dick Grayson because everyone is either trying to get him for his money or kill him for the price on his head, Nightwing realizes he’ll need to enlist the help of his Teen Titan friends as his bodyguards, and the first to volunteer is of course his best friend…Wally West, a.k.a. the Flash!

Oh yes! I almost gave up on this.

Everyone knew Barry was going out to help the JL Incarnate in the multiversal shenanigans. Though once they recruited Avery because Barry went missing it would bring up the topic.

But it's like asking why weren't Iris and Barry talking about Wally and his kids coming back or any of that stuff going on with Wally for years during Rebirth. Because the comic doesn't want to focus on stuff going on in other books which it doesn't know the final outcome of.
    Yeah and I thought it was stupid then too!
    They don't have to dive into it, but you think a passing mention of Barry not being seen for weeks and being replaced on the team he was travelling with would be warranted?
    Maybe mention Max and Bart were looking into it & leave it at that for the moment.
    It's just odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Yeah and I thought it was stupid then too!
    They don't have to dive into it, but you think a passing mention of Barry not being seen for weeks and being replaced on the team he was travelling with would be warranted?
    Maybe mention Max and Bart were looking into it & leave it at that for the moment.
    It's just odd to me.
    I think that would be nice .

Mighty Member

There's something I want to know is if Wally is concerning about the safety of his kids, we understand that because he doesn't want them to be a superheroes since it create a lot of trauma and tragedies in the past while being the Flash. But I never thought Wally could think keeping them away from superheroes stuff will mean they are safe. It's just so repetitive. But then you have Clark kent who has a son, Jon Kent wanting to be a superman, got kidnapping by Crime Syndicate for 6 years until he got united with Clark.

But only difference is Clark has shown no worries and concern about his own child compared to Wally's scenario where he decides to retired his running days all because his family dangers in the past few years.

Astonishing Member

The thing about kids with superpowers is, you aren't stopping them from trying it out.