Page 36 of 120 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Is Wally only one of five Flashes? Not only is there also Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, and Avery Ho, Jesse Quick just had a new costume revealed... and she's ditched her own logo for that of the Flash.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is Wally only one of five Flashes? Not only is there also Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, and Avery Ho, Jesse Quick just had a new costume revealed... and she's ditched her own logo for that of the Flash.
    I mean, she's still labeled as Jesse Quick, so I think it's more for branding than anything else.

I dig that costume.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I dig that costume.
    I kind of like it, but Jesse looks weird to me in pants .

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'd be so happy for Jesse to get her own series. been way too long since she's been around let alone getting her own series. I really like the costume in that it keeps elemenst from her original suit. The jacket, goggles, gloves.

I voted for her. Unfortunately it looks like she is losing and is up against Blue Beetle who is way more popular. I also really dislike Lafuenete's very cartooney art. Why DC keeps on hiring him for their main line books I dont know. I can't take any story he draws seriously.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I'd be so happy for Jesse to get her own series. been way too long since she's been around let alone getting her own series. I really like the costume in that it keeps elemenst from her original suit. The jacket, goggles, gloves.

I voted for her. Unfortunately it looks like she is losing and is up against Blue Beetle who is way more popular. I also really dislike Lafuenete's very cartooney art. Why DC keeps on hiring him for their main line books I dont know. I can't take any story he draws seriously.
    Um, because many people like his art? I think he's rad, personally. It was the same story with people like Mike Parobeck and Mike Wieringo in the '90s. Loads of people loved their art (me included) and loads didn't - but not enough to prevent them from getting put on plenty of A-list titles, fortunately.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

It's not that cartoony. It looks good. I voted for her coz I already like the writer, though I don't know anything about her, so maybe the art doesn't fit her character? but yeah I don't see her winning against Jaime.

Mighty Member

He got Wally right as well. Cant wait for no more mopey depressed Wally. Also good to hear that the focus will be primarily on Wally and Linda (and kids). Although he did mention Jay and Bart as well.

Seems like a really nice, humble guy as well. A lot of enthusiasm which is great to see.

Thanks for sharing.
    Except this is what the whole run about back in 2007 run. But the sales and reception are terrible that it leads to cancellation. I hope not another repeat of the same mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Except this is what the whole run about back in 2007 run. But the sales and reception are terrible that it leads to cancellation. I hope not another repeat of the same mistakes.
    His book would be canceled regardless, Barry was coming back anyways and the editorial wanted him as the lead. They wanted him back in 2005, but chicken out and choose Bart as the new Flash. So they finally did in 2010.

And the kids weren't really the reason for the poor quality of thoses stories.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    I liked the first arc but it all collapsed when they were just tossing filler teams on it waiting on Barry's return

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Classic Wally smile .

There should be a Flash Fam book which focuses more on Jesse, Bart, Jay and Max (every now and then Barry and Wally will pop up).
    Seriously DC why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    There should be a Flash Fam book which focuses more on Jesse, Bart, Jay and Max (every now and then Barry and Wally will pop up).
    Seriously DC why not?
    Maybe in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Seriously DC why not?
    Because it’s not Batman....
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!