Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1244
  1. #916
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    443

    Default

    It's kinda such how we have wait every month just to get a new issue of Wally's Flash run while Barry's run on the other end keep getting biweekly before. I don't know how the Flash run barely get double shipped again.

  2. #917
    Incredible Member Hol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    It's kinda such how we have wait every month just to get a new issue of Wally's Flash run while Barry's run on the other end keep getting biweekly before. I don't know how the Flash run barely get double shipped again.
    I don't mind. It is a high quality book. I will gladly wait monthly for that. I wasn't a fan of the majority of the Williamson run and twice a month didn't do squat for me.

  3. #918
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    69,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    I don't mind. It is a high quality book. I will gladly wait monthly for that. I wasn't a fan of the majority of the Williamson run and twice a month didn't do squat for me.
    I have the opposite opinion but a regular schedule is probably easier from a writing/artist standpoint.

  4. #919
    Incredible Member Hol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I have the opposite opinion but a regular schedule is probably easier from a writing/artist standpoint.
    Yeah I get it. A lot of people liked his run. I am in the minority on this one. But I am glad so many people did.

  5. #920
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    It's kinda such how we have wait every month just to get a new issue of Wally's Flash run while Barry's run on the other end keep getting biweekly before. I don't know how the Flash run barely get double shipped again.
    I'm fine with monthly if the quality stays up. Those creators need time with their families too, man.

  6. #921
    Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Your mum's place
    Posts
    2,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    I don't mind. It is a high quality book. I will gladly wait monthly for that. I wasn't a fan of the majority of the Williamson run and twice a month didn't do squat for me.
    I'm with you on this one.
    The twice a month thing KILLED my wallet, and while Williamson repaired a whole lotta damage during his tenure - not a great deal of it broke any new ground.
    I got the impression he would have liked to have done a whole lot more in regards to Wally West than he was permitted.
    Which is a real shame as he is a very competent writer who could have given us some really great stuff.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

  7. #922
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,181

    Default

    Wally is called by name in todays Last ride issue.

    RCO014_1623159799.jpg

    He definitely acts like Wally and has some fun interactions with Batman. Still has the New 52 Barry suit though.

    That aside its a pretty good series in general. Worth checking out.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

  8. #923
    Extraordinary Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Wally is called by name in todays Last ride issue.

    RCO014_1623159799.jpg

    He definitely acts like Wally and has some fun interactions with Batman. Still has the New 52 Barry suit though.

    That aside its a pretty good series in general. Worth checking out.
    Maybe this elseworlds Barry died to Darkseid’s attack instead of Crisis on infinite earths so Wally became Flash after that.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  9. #924
    Astonishing Member Drako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    BR
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Maybe this elseworlds Barry died to Darkseid’s attack instead of Crisis on infinite earths so Wally became Flash after that.
    Oh, this is an elseworld story? i didn't know.
    Still, he should not be using that costume tho.

    I hope DC doesn't make this as confusing as Tim's status as Robin.

  10. #925
    Extraordinary Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Oh, this is an elseworld story? i didn't know.
    Still, he should not be using that costume tho.

    I hope DC doesn't make this as confusing as Tim's status as Robin.
    Yeah this is an elseworld where something big happened, a crisis level event, with Darkseid and it broke up the Justice League, those who were still alive anyway.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  11. #926
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    69,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Wally is called by name in todays Last ride issue.

    RCO014_1623159799.jpg

    He definitely acts like Wally and has some fun interactions with Batman. Still has the New 52 Barry suit though.

    That aside its a pretty good series in general. Worth checking out.
    They really couldn't have the decency to put Wally in his own suit?

  12. #927
    Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Your mum's place
    Posts
    2,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They really couldn't have the decency to put Wally in his own suit?
    Is it possible the current editors simply don't know the difference??
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

  13. #928
    Astonishing Member SecretWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,821

    Default

    It's not as iconic as the red and gold.

  14. #929
    Astonishing Member SecretWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,821

    Default

    Good concept art for a movie, just needs a gold circle


  15. #930
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    69,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Good concept art for a movie, just needs a gold circle

    It looks too much like Ezra Miller's suit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •