Page 80 of 120 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1797
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
    At this point you guys are making me believe the most likely scenario is Wally getting shafted again.
    There's a sort of built in skepticism and pessimism amongst Wally Fans. We've been lied to and fed sweet nothings and then been disappointed so many times for like 15 years.

This is the best it's been in awhile, admittedly, but it's going to take a bit to break that fear.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    There's a sort of built in skepticism and pessimism amongst Wally Fans. We've been lied to and fed sweet nothings and then been disappointed so many times for like 15 years.

This is the best it's been in awhile, admittedly, but it's going to take a bit to break that fear.
    Situation looks pretty bleak for comics sales in general. I don't think the industry can afford two Flash titles like some people want, no matter how much his hardcore fanbase loves Wally. I still think bringing Barry back when Wally was already a well estabilished and highly beloved character was a horrible mistake that caused a lot of problems, but what can we do now that he also has his own fanbase. The accumulating continuity, constant change of directions due to whoever is running DC at a given time and overcomplication of things creates problems in the long run and satisfying everyone is becoming increasingly impossible in this modern comic landscape. I hope Wally stays for a while but best we can hope for is them co-starring in the title.
    Last edited by Maxi; 07-23-2021 at 07:58 AM.

Situation looks pretty bleak for comics sales in general. I don't think the industry can afford two Flash titles like some people want, no matter how much his hardcore fanbase loves Wally. I still think bringing Barry back when Wally was already a well estabilished and highly beloved character was a horrible mistake that caused a lot of problems, but what can we do now that he also has his own fanbase. The accumulating continuity, constant change of directions due to whoever is running DC at a given time and overcomplication of things creates problems in the long run and satisfying everyone is becoming increasingly impossible in this modern comic landscape. I hope Wally stays for a while but best we can hope for is them co-starring in the title.
    I guess it depends on the direction of the Infinite Frontier storyline since Barry's kind of stuck with that right now.

Mighty Member

But Wonder Woman's sales is almost the same with Superman and Green lantern. But yet receives more mini and ongoing than the Flash. This is more like editorials choosy.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    But Wonder Woman's sales is almost the same with Superman and Green lantern. But yet receives more mini and ongoing than the Flash. This is more like editorials choosy.
    Wonder Woman only has 2 minis at the moment. One has already started (Black and Gold) the other starts in October. Both are 6 issues. That's not much. Plus Wonder Woman herself has one ongoing (unlike Batman), the other outgoing is Wonder Girl. I should mention that even the comics which have POC (legacy heroes) aren't doing well for DC. Look at Next Batman: Second Son for example. The notable exception is Static Shock ( who btw isn't a legacy hero).

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

In this weeks comics they have the teases for Infinite Frontier theyve been puting in the back and one of them shows Wally fighting Heat wave but with a red and silver suit instead of the red and gold.

Most likely a mistake but it looks pretty good and Id be happy if they made that Wally's look.

20210727_090956.jpg
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 07-27-2021 at 06:10 AM.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    In this weeks comics they have the teases for Infinite Frontier theyve been puting in the back and one of them shows Wally fighting Heat wave but with a red and silver suit instead of the red and gold.

Most likely a mistake but it looks pretty good and Id be happy if they made that Wally's look.

20210727_090956.jpg
    I guess if they get worried about the Barry resemblance again...

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

20210727_090956.jpg
    Looks kinda like this one.
    Does anyone knows where this is from?

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Looks kinda like this one.
    Does anyone knows where this is from?

Dc Retroactive:The Flash the 90's.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess if they get worried about the Barry resemblance again...
    A distinct but minor color change is a fine way to differentiate it. Still looks like and comes off as The Flash.

Just giving Wally the cowl with his current look is exactly what I wanted so I’d be happy to have that look for him
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    A distinct but minor color change is a fine way to differentiate it. Still looks like and comes off as The Flash.
    Except he gets the Silver Medal.... ¬¬
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Astonishing Member

And Barry gets the...yellow medal? So what?

Incredible Member

Some people think

Gold/yellow - 1st tier heroes - Barry and Diana

Silver - 2nd tier heroes - Wally and Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Just giving Wally the cowl with his current look is exactly what I wanted so I’d be happy to have that look for him
    This is all I wanted as well.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime