Page 48 of 120 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What are people's thoughts on DCAU Wally?
    This version and the version from Messer Loebs run are the best interpretations of who Wally should be. Very vivid personality that makes him an entertaining read and a great foil.

Other aspects of the Flash, like the lore, are well defined by other runs.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Heres another one from Jack Herbert.

Attachment 109051
    What is this from? Art is beautiful.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    What is this from? Art is beautiful.
    I think its from this months issue of The Flash where Wally is in Jay's body in WWII.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I think its from this months issue of The Flash where Wally is in Jay's body in WWII.
    Oh this is going to be a treat.

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I assume you'll be reading Justice League Infinity then? The comic is a sequel to Unlimited.
    Yup. I am definitely picking that one up. The Timmverse is one of my favorite versions of DC.

BANNED

Jack Herbert and Will Conrad doing art on Flash is a win in my book. I think they probably have some troubles with the deadlines so they don't usually draw ongoing titles. Conrad in particular was amazing on Cyborg.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    DCAU sort of got how stupid powerful Speedsters are even if they only displayed it a handful of times. Superman gets the "World of Cardboard" speech but Flash and Substance kind of does the same thing for Wally.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    DCAU sort of got how stupid powerful Speedsters are even if they only displayed it a handful of times. Superman gets the "World of Cardboard" speech but Flash and Substance kind of does the same thing for Wally.
    DC's speedsters are also highly durable. That's not the case in the Invincible universe though, lol

Also, Flash and Superman only ever did judo throws on Superman. I don't think those versions would try direct hits.
    Last edited by SecretWarrior; 05-06-2021 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    DC's speedsters are also highly durable.
    They have to, especially because they need the durability to protect themselves from the friction of running at high speeds.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Truly amazing. I’d pay anything to see this on the big screen or in video games.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    As they should be. It's almost impossible to say what they can't do, and it is, most the time, necessary towater them down!

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What are people's thoughts on DCAU Wally?
    Genuinely fun take. It doesn't take Wally very seriously, so I can see some getting a bit annoyed with him, but by the end of the run it's a bit clear that humor is more or less Wally's coping mechanism. Make no mistake-- he's kind of an idiot, but it's why he responds to some of the situations the way he does. I mean they had Orion look directly at the camera and say it near the end. Comic book Wally is decidedly more competent, but there's always going to be a soft spot in my heart for goofball dumbass Wally West.

The show did Diana dirty, and often times Clark as well, but I don't know a single person who didn't like The Flash on that show. He's the most likable person in the cast episode in, episode out.

Heres another one from Jack Herbert.

Attachment 109051
    Sinfully good. My word.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Truly amazing. I’d pay anything to see this on the big screen or in video games.
    Yeah that would be cool. Last thing we got was Wally in the Injustice 2 mobile game.