Page 23 of 120 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    McDonald said on his Instagram that this art showcases “Wally West’s different incarnations speeding through time up to his current look.”
    It's... I mean, I can understand why they wouldn't want the same basic costume appearing three times, which would crowd the composition amongst other things. But it gives a lot more weight to the Flashattan look than it essentially deserves. (It's maybe best seen as "post-Rebirth Wally" than "Wally through the ages"?)

[This apparent confirmation also leaves open the question of what Barry's going to be wearing. Because if Barry keeps his standard costume, they're going to be nigh-indistinguishable in any sort of crowd scene.]

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    It's... I mean, I can understand why they wouldn't want the same basic costume appearing three times, which would crowd the composition amongst other things. But it gives a lot more weight to the Flashattan look than it essentially deserves. (It's maybe best seen as "post-Rebirth Wally" than "Wally through the ages"?)

[This apparent confirmation also leaves open the question of what Barry's going to be wearing. Because if Barry keeps his standard costume, they're going to be nigh-indistinguishable in any sort of crowd scene.]
    Barry's costume still has all those unnecessary lines and the chinstrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Barry's costume still has all those unnecessary lines and the chinstrap.
    And no white eyes
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I will be honest : I will miss the blue suit.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I won't.
    It didn't work for me at all. John Fox got away with the blue colour scheme for awhile, but even he reverted back to the red & yellow.
    Scarlet Speedster baby!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I won't.
    It didn't work for me at all. John Fox got away with the blue colour scheme for awhile, but even he reverted back to the red & yellow.
    Scarlet Speedster baby!
    I understand. It’s impossible to match the classic one :

Mighty Member

What suck to be a fan of redhead character is that today's media always potrayal this minority :

1) Being a Villains
    2) Being a sidekick
    3) Make them gay/bisexual

It seem that redhead characters are alway stick to the stereotype roles. The hero who break this stereotype is the Marvel's Daredevil.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I preordered this beauty. Twice. I regret nothing.

Wow. That is so amazing. This just made my weekend. I knew I should have pre ordered this. Definitely getting this when it comes out though. This should have been the main cover. Love all the colors. McDonald is such a great artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Beautiful! I really wanna know if he's going back to his old costume.
    It certainly looks so. And this variant further confirms it. As much as I love this suit I wish they would have made the gold into silver. I really liked that as Wally's unique look. Eveeything else would be as is to keep him as THE Flash and distinctive from Barry. Barry has been the title character so most people will still think its him with this look.

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post

Yeah Wally since he came back in Rebirth seems more accurate.

I agree with the Barry think as I said above.

It was an interesting temporary change up.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I understand. It’s impossible to match the classic one :

That is the best comic book page of 2020.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally West: blue eyes or green eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Good question...

Green.

I think its been pretty solidly established in the last few decades that Wally has green eyes.

Astonishing Member

Wally is green, Walter is blue.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Here's that can of worms again....
    OK....

Wally has red hair and green eyes
    Barry is blonde and blue eyed
    Walter is a redhead with blue eyes
    And for something completely different, what colour are Bart's eyes? (They were yellow once upon a time...)
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Funny thing just happened.

I preordered Flash 768 the regular cover on DCBS for 3.99 discounted to 2.39. They just told me they are upping the price to 4.99 discounted to 2.99 still for the regular cover even though that's the price for the variant cover (The Ian MaCdonald one.)

So they are charging the same price for the regular cover and for the cardstock variant?

If they're charging me extra for the regular cover I might as well get the sweet Ian MaCdonald one for the same price

Edit. I just reread it and it actually says DC upped the price. So now Flash is a 5 dollar comic.instead of a 4 dollar one. So is Flash getting a back up story?

Update. So the reason for the price hike is indeed because they increased the page count. So there is most likely going to be a back up story. I wonder what it could be.

Also its interesting that they would and are able to do this so last minute .
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 02-22-2021 at 09:22 AM.