Page 74 of 120 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1797

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Yeah, this whole arc was great, but this ending was special.
    Agreed 1,000%. I honestly feel so good right now. That was special.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Yup, terrific stuff. It didn't completely undo HIC but Wally is well and truly redeemed and finally ready to move on. An all round great issue in and of itself too.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Right I enjoyed it and they basically absolved Wally of everything at this point. Now can we please move on from HiC? Let it fade into the background and eventually just get deleted altogether the next time a cosmic Crisis screws continuity.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Man, I am speechless rn
    This was a perfect issue, in all possible aspects

So much love, so much respect, Adams gave us one the best Wally love-letters of all time
    There is so much to digest, but the main thing here is that Wally finally got a well-deserved closure on the whole HiC fiasco, and is now 1000% back.
    He. IS. The. Flash

Funny, (Williamson's) Speed Metal and this issue, 2 of the best Wally's stories of all time, were released right after you-know-who got the boot, go figure

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Right I enjoyed it and they basically absolved Wally of everything at this point. Now can we please move on from HiC? Let it fade into the background and eventually just get deleted altogether the next time a cosmic Crisis screws continuity.
    I think this pretty much put a cap to it for the foreseeable future.

After reading the issue a second time and digesting all the Flash goodness it occurred to me not only was this a great end to a great arc but also this sets up some stuff for the future with Adam’s. You know who mentions other people that was in the dark with him. Begging and pleading. Also mentions getting revenge on who imprisoned him. First I thought he meant Barry but I don’t think so. I don’t think this is the last Wally will be hearing from the villain of Surge. (I apologize for the you know who’s but I don’t know how to make spoiler tags).

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    After reading the issue a second time and digesting all the Flash goodness it occurred to me not only was this a great end to a great arc but also this sets up some stuff for the future with Adam’s. You know who mentions other people that was in the dark with him. Begging and pleading. Also mentions getting revenge on who imprisoned him. First I thought he meant Barry but I don’t think so. I don’t think this is the last Wally will be hearing from the villain of Surge. (I apologize for the you know who’s but I don’t know how to make spoiler tags).
    100%. If you noticed now Wally has little lights in the shaded areas from the surge. Kinda like Captain Universe from Marvel. That definitely seems like it will come into play later.

I need to read this a second time to take in everything. It had so much. Fixing HIC. the emotional ramifications for Wally. His "friend".

If there is one complaint I would have is that as much as I appreciate Wally having his look from the 90's I wish they would have added more distinctions to set him apart from Barry. It annoyed me seeing him stand next to Barry and not really much setting them apart. I like that they kept Wally's signature white eyes but if Barry is gonna be around he needs more than that.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

(I apologize for the you know who’s but I don’t know how to make spoiler tags).
    Just look at my signature.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Looks like I got the confirmation I need. Thank you.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    Man, I am speechless rn
    This was a perfect issue, in all possible aspects

So much love, so much respect, Adams gave us one the best Wally love-letters of all time
    There is so much to digest, but the main thing here is that Wally finally got a well-deserved closure on the whole HiC fiasco, and is now 1000% back.
    He. IS. The. Flash

Funny, (Williamson's) Speed Metal and this issue, 2 of the best Wally's stories of all time, were released right after you-know-who got the boot, go figure
    Not to defend Didio, the man clearly was the entire reason Wally was in such a dirge for 15 years, but Speed Metal definitely was done by the time Didio got the can.

Incredible Member

What an INCREDIBLE issue. This run is already fantastic. It has everything a superhero comic should have: Fun, excitement, emotional moments, respect for legacy... and on top of that, it took that character-destroying story named Heroes in Crisis and made gold out of it. It felt like Wally West: Rebirth. I haven't enjoyed and looked forward to an ongoing DC comic this much in a long time, probably since Tomasi and Gleason's Superman. Jeremy Adams is a blessing. I really hope he stays for a very very long time in the title. Everyone go to Twitter to express your appreciation, people!

I can't even believe we have a Wally title again, let alone it being so fantastic. We've waited so long for this... I thought it would never happen again. I guess it's true what this issue says, don't leave before the miracle happens.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    100%. If you noticed now Wally has little lights in the shaded areas from the surge. Kinda like Captain Universe from Marvel. That definitely seems like it will come into play later.

I need to read this a second time to take in everything. It had so much. Fixing HIC. the emotional ramifications for Wally. His "friend".

If there is one complaint I would have is that as much as I appreciate Wally having his look from the 90's I wish they would have added more distinctions to set him apart from Barry. It annoyed me seeing him stand next to Barry and not really much setting them apart. I like that they kept Wally's signature white eyes but if Barry is gonna be around he needs more than that.
    The coloring just need to be like it was in The Return of Barry Allen story and it would be perfect. Plus Barry has those stupid lines still so that should be enough. Although for me I wish Barry had his classic costume (which is perfect) and Wally had his Flash #50 costume.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    The coloring just need to be like it was in The Return of Barry Allen story and it would be perfect. Plus Barry has those stupid lines still so that should be enough. Although for me I wish Barry had his classic costume (which is perfect) and Wally had his Flash #50 costume.
    This would be my preference too.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

There's always the chinstrap.

Astonishing Member

Give Barry his old costume but color it green.