Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364
Results 946 to 955 of 955
  1. #946
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    66,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    PREVIEW: THE FLASH #771


    https://graphicpolicy.com/2021/06/12...-the-flash-771

    The synopsis in the preview is interesting and curious
    So he got transported into the actual Super Friends universe?

    Ollie in that turtleneck just does something for me .

  2. #947
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lille, France
    Posts
    832

    Default

    So … after everything Wally went through, killing innocent and considered to be the Reverse Flash during the New 52, he’s now THE Reverse Flash who inadvertently “killed” Superman and he’s celebrated by Villains screaming “EVIL”.

    This is incredibly hilarious and Adams is a pure genius. I can’t stop laughing. This issue is going to be awesome.

  3. #948
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    66,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    So … after everything Wally went through, killing innocent and considered to be the Reverse Flash during the New 52, he’s now THE Reverse Flash who inadvertently “killed” Superman and he’s celebrated by Villains screaming “EVIL”.

    This is incredibly hilarious and Adams is a pure genius. I can’t stop laughing. This issue is going to be awesome.
    Wait, what? Do you think the Daniel West Reverse-Flash was supposed to be a stand-in for Wally ?

  4. #949
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    PREVIEW: THE FLASH #771


    https://graphicpolicy.com/2021/06/12...-the-flash-771

    The synopsis in the preview is interesting and curious
    Maguire doing the Super Friends is something I never knew I needed.

  5. #950
    Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    704

    Default

    At what point is Wally going to notice Captain Cold turned blue?

  6. #951
    Fantastic Member Hol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Preview looks great! I love this book. Why is Wally's hair blonde on this cover though??

  7. #952
    Astonishing Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,426

    Default

    Because DC can't tell the difference between the two anymore.

  8. #953
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    Preview looks great! I love this book. Why is Wally's hair blonde on this cover though??
    He is likely jumping into Barry's body.

  9. #954
    The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    Preview looks great! I love this book. Why is Wally's hair blonde on this cover though??
    Not only blonde, but combed in a manner unlike Wally usually does.

    Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

    First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

    First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

  10. #955
    It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta
    Posts
    4,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wait, what? Do you think the Daniel West Reverse-Flash was supposed to be a stand-in for Wally ?
    I've heard from quite a few people (with varying degrees of trust) that yes, the new 52 Reverse Flash was supposed to be Wally and Francis Manapul just fat out refused to do it, Daniel being a compromise.

    I understand that there are a lot of NDAs covering that period, though, so we'll probably never know.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

    To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •