Page 117 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1797
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    I think Dick is probably as successful as Wally if we're looking at the fab five. While Wally became the main Flash for a long time, ever since Barry returned he became a legacy character that kind of competes with Barry on "the main flash" title and solo. It's a path that can make Wally sidelined or not have his own book for years while Barry is getting the spotlight.
    Dick definitely suffered a lot and became Ric for 2 years, but I think he had his own solo as either Nightwing, Batman or Grayson ever since 1995.

Anyway, there really is no reason for the Titans not to also appear in each other books. As long as Wally isn't lost in the timestream he could definitely appear in Nightwing's book, and vice versa. Their books don't have to crossover, they could just appear in each other books occasionally.
    Actually, the Titans had 2 cameos in Nightwing since Taylor took over, but Wally was left out.

You know the rule about superpowers in Gotham city

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    You know the rule about superpowers in Gotham city
    Well, it's technically Bludaven, and Wally did appear twice in Nightwing at the beginning of Rebirth during Seeley's run, and one of this times was just the two of them drinking beers and discussing Dick's relationship staus. We really don't need much more than that once in a while to remind us that they are still friends.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    Well, it's technically Bludaven, and Wally did appear twice in Nightwing at the beginning of Rebirth during Seeley's run, and one of this times was just the two of them drinking beers and discussing Dick's relationship staus. We really don't need much more than that once in a while to remind us that they are still friends.
    oh a cameo, that can happen, but again, Wallys a dad now, they were hanging out when wally was still trying to piece his life together. Things are a bit more busy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    oh a cameo, that can happen, but again, Wallys a dad now, they were hanging out when wally was still trying to piece his life together. Things are a bit more busy for him.
    You are acting like they are real people. It is comics, they can interact at any time if a writer wants them to. It all comes down to if a writer is interested in writing it and there hasn't been much or any interest in it for a long while now.

Astonishing Member

There's actually literally no reason a Speedster can't make time for everyone from a logistical standpoint.

The Flash #776 was good but felt like such a quick read. Love seeing Wally team up with Dr. Fate and the creative way the issue was put together. Wish this book came out twice a month.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

This book keeps on giving. I'm in for as long as the ride is in motion. Love this. Easily one of DC's sleeper hits.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    There's actually literally no reason a Speedster can't make time for everyone from a logistical standpoint.
    Wally was a member of both Titans and JLA for a while there and it was mentioned in story that he was fast enough to make it work!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Mighty Member

Just rewatch the Marvel 'Hawkeye' series, I just realise Clint's grief for his loss of family during the snap is reminding of Wally who also came back to the DC Universe only to learn his kids didn't exist make him completely devasted and how both of them snap and losing their heart and hopes once getting their family back is all gone. This leads both down to the darker path of their life (Barton become a Ronin assasination while Wally experience the Sanctuary incident) but with the help of the universe. Both then get their family back with hope and optismism.

The one Marvel movie that gave me the most Wally West vibes is probably 'Far From Home'.

The whole time there was a voice at the back of my head screaming: 'why can't we get this but with Wally West?!'.

Wally is part of this Crossover:

The War For Earth-3 Crossover Event Is Coming To DC Comics

https://screenrant.com/dc-war-earth-...-crossover-dc/

The Flash #780 by Thompson, Hopeless, Pasarin, and Matt Ryan will feature Wally West helping Teen Titans Academy track down their missing student. However, the Flash will encounter trouble after running into Earth-3's speedster, Johnny Quick. The standard cover for the issue is by Nikola Cizmesija. In addition, the issue features a variant cover by Max Dunbar.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

The Flash #780 by Thompson, Hopeless, Pasarin, and Matt Ryan will feature Wally West helping Teen Titans Academy track down their missing student. However, the Flash will encounter trouble after running into Earth-3's speedster, Johnny Quick. The standard cover for the issue is by Nikola Cizmesija. In addition, the issue features a variant cover by Max Dunbar.

Sounds interesting I guess but I am very disapointed that we won't be getting a Jeremy Adams Flash issue that month.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

A return to crossovers for Wally! With Mirror Master and Johnny Quick!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A return to crossovers for Wally! With Mirror Master and Johnny Quick!
    Interesting considering Johnny Quick died in the recent mini I believe....although Black Hand and the black lantern ring is in play so who knows what the hell will happen.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

https://twitter.com/spacekicker/stat...81812585598976

Not the most definitive confirmation.