Page 118 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1797
    Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    https://twitter.com/spacekicker/stat...81812585598976

Not the most definitive confirmation.
    Thank God for that!
    I'm not really interested in the crossover. DC has burnt me too many times, but I'll still pick up the Flash issue.
    Hopefully it give Adams fuel for more Wally stories.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

If we lose Adams, that sucks real bad, but I'm grateful for every issue we get until the inevitable day this gravy train comes to the station.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    If we lose Adams, that sucks real bad, but I'm grateful for every issue we get until the inevitable day this gravy train comes to the station.
    I'd be gutted if we lost Adams. He's doing an amazing job writing a character DC has done it's utmost to turn radioactive over the last decade or so.
    I think another 12 months would be warranted. Sales have remained remarkably steady from the changeover from Barry to Wally. DC seemed happy with the numbers then, why change course now?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Especially the last Flash run have been 60% most of the time have been hijacked by editorial mandate. The Flash franchise need some revival, just like most of the X-Books.

NIGHTWING #90
    Written by TOM TAYLOR
    Art by GERALDO BORGES
    Cover by BRUNO REDONDO
    Variant cover by JAMAL CAMPBELL
    1:25 variant cover by CULLY HAMNER
    The Batman variant cover by RICCARDO FEDERICI
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | $4.99 US Variant (card stock)
    ON SALE 3/15/22
    A Nightwing and Wally West story, part 1 of 2! When it’s easier to go buy bagels as Nightwing than as Dick Grayson because everyone is either trying to get him for his money or kill him for the price on his head, Nightwing realizes he’ll need to enlist the help of his Teen Titan friends as his bodyguards, and the first to volunteer is of course his best friend…Wally West, a.k.a. the Flash!

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

The boys are back together .

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    NIGHTWING #90
    Written by TOM TAYLOR
    Art by GERALDO BORGES
    Cover by BRUNO REDONDO
    ON SALE 3/15/22
    A Nightwing and Wally West story, part 1 of 2! When it’s easier to go buy bagels as Nightwing than as Dick Grayson because everyone is either trying to get him for his money or kill him for the price on his head, Nightwing realizes he’ll need to enlist the help of his Teen Titan friends as his bodyguards, and the first to volunteer is of course his best friend…Wally West, a.k.a. the Flash!

I am SOLD. SO nice to be seeing so much Wally and written so well.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Got say, i'm satisfied with the current look for Wally.

Even tho it's reminiscent from a bad era and the start of the worst era for him, i think it's a good costume and he looks like Flash, not the Kid Flash who grew-up.

Also you can easily identify who is the Flash you're looking at. His 90's look could confuse some people.
    Last edited by Drako; 12-17-2021 at 09:43 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Even tho it's reminiscent from a bad era and the start of the worst era for him, i think it's a good costume and he looks like Flash, not the Kid Flash how grew-up.

Also you can easily identify who is the Flash you're looking at. His 90's look could confuse some people.
    Especially with the white eyes.

Even tho it's reminiscent from a bad era and the start of the worst era for him, i think it's a good costume and he looks like Flash, not the Kid Flash who grew-up.

I think that for all of his faults, that was one thing Ethan Van Sciver was right on the money about, when he once said that if you change Wally's costume where you can see his red hair again it feels like you're regressing him back to being a sidekick again and that should never be the case. When it comes to certain character design choices that's 100% correct, you can always tell who is the "main" guy and who is the "secondary" guy by just looking at their costumes. The current look does nothing that tells you Wally is somehow playing second fiddle to Barry.
    Last edited by Johnny; 12-17-2021 at 09:53 AM.

It also reminds me of JLU. It is a good look for Wally. Much better than the 2016 Rebirth costume.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

I still support changing the color to either a different shade of red, maybe dark red, or making it blue since I really liked how blue looked on Wally with the Manhattan suit. Never liked the exposed hair however, that’s for Kid Flashes and Wally isn’t a Kid Flash anymore.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

NIGHTWING #90
    Written by TOM TAYLOR
    Art by GERALDO BORGES
    Cover by BRUNO REDONDO
    ON SALE 3/15/22

Saw this and did a happy dance.
    Can't wait to read these two issues!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I think that for all of his faults, that was one thing Ethan Van Sciver was right on the money about, when he once said that if you change Wally's costume where you can see his red hair again it feels like you're regressing him back to being a sidekick again and that should never be the case. When it comes to certain character design choices that's 100% correct, you can always tell who is the "main" guy and who is the "secondary" guy by just looking at their costumes. The current look does nothing that tells you Wally is somehow playing second fiddle to Barry.
    Yeah, I didn't like the hair out look either.
    I think the animated logo with the white eyes makes Wally look clearly different to Barry - but still instantly recognisable as the Flash.
    Here's hoping it stays.

I like the hair out look and the overall design of the Rebirth costume but I understand why it felt too Kid Flash.