Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120
Results 1,786 to 1,797 of 1797
    Incredible Member

From the Eclipso arc, this has been my favorite issue so far. It was really funny, previous issues had some jokes that didn't land, at least for me.

Oh Irey, don't make friends with the bad girl

This issue was good, but i didn't liked as much as the previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    From the Eclipso arc, this has been my favorite issue so far. It was really funny, previous issues had some jokes that didn't land, at least for me.

Oh Irey, don't make friends with the bad girl
    That girl was Animal Man Daughter.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, Maxine Baker has led a uh...interesting life. Go read New 52 Animal Man if you're interested. It's pretty good, and one of the few stories in the New 52 that just ignored the reboot.
    Last edited by Dred; 12-31-2021 at 02:43 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Oh I'didnt know that, thank you. So is the creature at the end of the book something related to Animal Man?

I hope in the near future there's an issue centered on Wally and Linda.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Slightly unrelated, but I just pre-ordered #1 of the 4 part mini series Rogues.
    It's a Black Label book written by Williamson which I just stumbled across in the solicitations.
    It sounds interesting so I bit the bullet and bought it.
    Anybody else jumping on?
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Oh I'didnt know that, thank you. So is the creature at the end of the book something related to Animal Man?

I hope in the near future there's an issue centered on Wally and Linda.
    Am I the only want to see Animal Man appear in a Flash issue run, I want to see Wally interacts with Buddy since both of them have a family and being a father. Maybe they could share their parenting guide about how they handle the children.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    This issue was good, but i didn't liked as much as the previous one.

Of course! That's who she is. Can't believe I didn't put that together.

I agree about the issue too. One of the weaker ones in this otherwise excellent run. The Eclipso story took second place to the plot with the kids. Plus, I've really been hoping for more Wally/ Zatanna interaction as a big fan of both characters - who as near as I can remember have had almost no interactions whatsoever over the years.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

I expected a full on JLD issue so suffice to say the focus on kids were disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Am I the only want to see Animal Man appear in a Flash issue run, I want to see Wally interacts with Buddy since both of them have a family and being a father. Maybe they could share their parenting guide about how they handle the children.
    Plus they were both on JLE together for a short time.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    I wouldn't mind Animal Man to appear in a issue or two, he is great.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

The story really flows well when it's read together. I love the reader interaction issue. This book is hitting all the right serotonins in my head .

Love the Jai and Iris portions. Poor Jai, I get why he feels the way he does. Who would have thought that Maxine Baker would be a bad influence on Irey?

Interested in seeing how the subplot with Linda writing her book will go. I think the publicist might be someone we recognize.

I wouldn't mind Jeremy Adams taking over the JLD book after Ram V leaves. We have yet to see how he handles other characters but I like how he wrote Fate in this. It's been a while that Dr Fate actually felt like Dr Fate. Enigmatic, mysterious and so completely immersed in the magical world that the real world escapes him. I also like the fact that Fate is the point man here. I admit, I got a chuckle out of Wally showing up Constantine though then again this is a Flash book.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    I agree about the issue too. One of the weaker ones in this otherwise excellent run. The Eclipso story took second place to the plot with the kids. Plus, I've really been hoping for more Wally/ Zatanna interaction as a big fan of both characters - who as near as I can remember have had almost no interactions whatsoever over the years.
    They did in Geoff Johns' run in the fallout to Identity Crisis. I think there may have been another moment but that's the main one I remember.