Page 37 of 120 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    There should be a Flash Fam book which focuses more on Jesse, Bart, Jay and Max (every now and then Barry and Wally will pop up).
    Seriously DC why not?
    I feel like that idea has been passed around at DC but nobody knows how to really tackle it or who to put in it.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Well, there is a chance Jesse will get something, she's in that Round Robin thing, and I can't see the art done for the 15 losers going to waste. Could be a backup in Flash, an issue of Let Them Live, or an arc in Truth and Justice?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    So are Gold Beetle and Bart a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So are Gold Beetle and Bart a thing?
    I sincerely doubt it, because Wally still looks like kid Bart to the rest of the world because he’s in Bart’s body. We just see Wally as Wally but he’s in Bart’s costume.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Because it’s not Batman....
    Still better than the real world answer Dan Didio more or less had the last time DC was actually talking about doing a "Speed Force" title starring other speedsters: "Because you'll take Barry Allen or nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    Still better than the real world answer Dan Didio more or less had the last time DC was actually talking about doing a "Speed Force" title starring other speedsters: "Because you'll take Barry Allen or nothing."
    Dan Didio is gone now so they can't use that excuse.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I sincerely doubt it, because Wally still looks like kid Bart to the rest of the world because he’s in Bart’s body. We just see Wally as Wally but he’s in Bart’s costume.
    I know, but the cover has her making kissy faces at Wally but if she only sees him as Bart then that implies she might be trying to kiss/flirt with Bart, and they seem like partners in this preview.

Incredible Member

I can’t explain this but I find EVERY member of the Flash ‘family’ interesting EXCEPT for Barry.

Wally remains my favorite!

How old IS Gold Beetle anyway? For all we know, she might actually be a teenager herself.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

The Flash #769 was really great. From Flash #133 to the tornado twins, there is so much to love in this issue and Gold Beetle is an amazing character.

And it’s great to see Barry being Barry.

This is exactly what the Flash needs and what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    The Flash #769 was really great. From Flash #133 to the tornado twins, there is so much to love in this issue and Gold Beetle is an amazing character.

And it’s great to see Barry being Barry.

This is exactly what the Flash needs and what we need.
    Ohhh I cannot wait to read this one tonight!! Wish I brought my ipad to work. Would have read at lunch.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

It was ok. Not as good as the first issue. Good humor and a nice adventure but didnt do.it for me quite as much as the last one. The art kinda brought it down for me as well.

Gold beetle is pretty funny though and I liked the whole time shenanigans she was referring to throughout . Wally wasnt actually drawn in here either. Just in Impulses costume. Also between Gold Beetle, Barry, Green Arrow and Mr Terriffic being in.here Wally didnt get as much solo focus as I would have liked. Looking forward to seeing more of Wally and having more focus.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    It was ok. Not as good as the first issue. Good humor and a nice adventure but didnt do.it for me quite as much as the last one. The art kinda brought it down for me as well.
    The main problem, IMO, is the art. LaFuente does a really good job but it's way too static and way too sober while Adams's writing is pure fun and madness. I really thought LaFuente's art would be more crazy and spectacular but it's just ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    Ohhh I cannot wait to read this one tonight!! Wish I brought my ipad to work. Would have read at lunch.
    Have fun ! I hope you'll like it as much as I did !

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

I thought this issue was a lot of fun! The Flash badly needed fun and madness.