Page 7 of 120 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Really? Cause of the "Bad ideia" thing? That's was a shot at Didio\Lobdell idea of making him Metron.

The ending was pretty much setting Wally up to be in the Justice League.
    I agree. Looks like Metron Wally was Didios idea. Maybe Wally was supposed to have a big part in DM's climax and Didios exit scrapped that.

I am happy that the last bit was focused on Wally. Looks like him and Barry will be in the League. Maybe like here Bendis will use him as the readers view point. The art by that part was good as well.

On another note. That last splash page was epic. Will it actually happen this time or is it just another tease?
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I don’t think Snyder really had a good idea of what Didio and Lobdell tossed him with Wally, though to be fair I don’t think they even had a really flesh out idea there. Snyder streamlined it, and tried to give a purpose to it, but once they were gone it seems he had no problems ditching it. Which I don’t know. Another road that leads nowhere, which is a shame, but with the architect they went to with Flash Forward its not surprising. I didn’t understand what they were doing with Wally till Heavy Metal #1. Flash Foward just seemed like a bunch of nonsense they were making up as they go, and apparently that seems to be what it was.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-05-2021 at 08:37 AM.

The weird part of Death Metal is they didn't use this as an excuse to bring the heroes killed in HiC back to life. Like, everyone die in the last battle against the army of the Batman Who Laughs.

For what i understand about the upcoming Future State Titans, Roy is still dead. Why they didn't ressurected everyone with the reality altering shanenigans?

In that Titans Academy book I think they want to name the school after Roy? So I guess they will keep him dead for a while longer for that.

But good on Wally if he jumps to the JL again or some related JL team and gets to escape the awfulness of the Titans. It is the best place for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    In that Titans Academy book I think they want to name the school after Roy? So I guess they will keep him dead for a while longer for that.

But good on Wally if he jumps to the JL again or some related JL team and gets to escape the awfulness of the Titans. It is the best place for him.
    I hadn't thought of Wally on an alternate JL team. That is actually a way better idea then both Wally and Barry on the same team. Plus Wally wont be written by Bendis. But it sounds like too good of an idea and too logical for DC to do it.

As much as I love the Titans and it being Wallys team the idea of Wally on a Justice League team agian is exciting. Maybe that's what Waid meant when he said Wally would be put back in his rightful place of prominence

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I hadn't thought of Wally on an alternate JL team. That is actually a way better idea then both Wally and Barry on the same team. Plus Wally wont be written by Bendis. But it sounds like too good of an idea and too logical for DC to do it.

As much as I love the Titans and it being Wallys team the idea of Wally on a Justice League team agian is exciting. Maybe that's what Waid meant when he said Wally would be put back in his rightful place of prominence
    Maybe a multiverse focused JL team would work for him. Bendis can write the main team on Earth and then they could launch another book with a new creative team focused on multiverse things. Dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Maybe a multiverse focused JL team would work for him. Bendis can write the main team on Earth and then they could launch another book with a new creative team focused on multiverse things. Dunno.
    Eh I wouldn't care for Wally running through the multiverse.

One of Wallys best qualities was he was an every man and down to earth. Plus I would like him to interact and be a part of the DCU rather than out there somewhere isolated.

From today's issue.

Death-Metal-Multiverse-Center.jpg

If people present at that summit is about to be a new JL team, then I'm very interested in it. Wally & Luthor would give us some interesting interactions.

Astonishing Member

Queue everyone referencing The Great Brain Robbery every issue drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Queue everyone referencing The Great Brain Robbery every issue drop.
    Somebody didn't wash their hands .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Because I'm EVIL.

Astonishing Member

Jokes aside I'm almost certain Wally will be a part of that Infinite Frontier team. It's very obvious Williamson has done what he's wanted to with Barry and always wanted to write Wally, anyhow (this is very, very apparent in his Flash run). They gave him the team and let him have his preferred Flash and Barry gets to stay on the real JL anyhow.

Jokes aside I'm almost certain Wally will be a part of that Infinite Frontier team. It's very obvious Williamson has done what he's wanted to with Barry and always wanted to write Wally, anyhow (this is very, very apparent in his Flash run). They gave him the team and let him have his preferred Flash and Barry gets to stay on the real JL anyhow.
    And Williamson kind of got gipped in terms of writing a Superhero team (he was only on on JLO for, like, 2-3 issues).

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Wally is a great drummer.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ha. I gotta rewatch that episode.

That would be a dream. Williamson is a great writer and he writes Wally really well. I'll take it. Even with Wally on a team with others.