Page 87 of 120 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1797

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Back to Wally, Last Ride is a good book, today's issue was good, but it bothers me a lot that he is using Barry's costume on this.
    For all we know this may not be a coincidence. Just like we saw what apparently happened to MM in the past, maybe something happened to Barry as well that made Wally use the same costume. I do find it a little suspicious The Flash has been strangely absent during those flashback scenes.
    Last edited by Johnny; 08-10-2021 at 07:20 AM.

Astonishing Member

Speaking of Last Ride, am I the only one who thinks that Hal might be the one responsible for the current pinch the JL finds themselves in?

I think that would be too obvious given DC's history with the character, but yes, given that DC's current management does not appear to think too highly of him, it's entirely possible.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Speaking of Last Ride, am I the only one who thinks that Hal might be the one responsible for the current pinch the JL finds themselves in?
    Superman left him to fight Darkseid alone, which probably led to Oa’s destruction. Maybe he became Parallax that day, and not because of Coast City’s destruction. That and the presence of Cyborg Superman and the Manhunters, I don’t think it’s innocent.

Hal must be the traitor who killed the New God. Maybe he’s possessed by Darkseid. We still don’t know what happened to him.
    Last edited by Spider-Ham; 08-10-2021 at 02:58 PM.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Alright.
    A couple of questions:

Now that we have Wally back as the Flash, who do you want to see him go up against??
    What supporting character(s) would you like to see return?
    If Adams isn't doing it for you (and why the hell isn't he??) who would you like to see take the reins?
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Alright.
    A couple of questions:

Now that we have Wally back as the Flash, who do you want to see him go up against??
    What supporting character(s) would you like to see return?
    If Adams isn't doing it for you (and why the hell isn't he??) who would you like to see take the reins?
    Anybody from Wally's old supporting cast coming back would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Anybody from Wally's old supporting cast coming back would be nice.
    I'd REALLY like to see Captain Cold and ALL the Rogues face off against Team Flash.
    Len & Wally had a grudging respect for each other which Geoff Johns leaned into. There's a lot to play with there.
    Barry meeting the new gen Rogues like Trickster, Girder, Folded Man etc for the first time.

MOST of all, I want to read Savitar and his speed ninjas ripping through the Flash Family.
    He has a grudge against both Barry and Wally, and the power to take them all out.
    Done right, he's scarier than Thawne or Zolomon.

We need Piper back. He's been pretty much AWOL and is sorely missed.

And I hope Jeremy Adams stays onboard for a good extended run. Williamson got his shot, I think it's only fair and he's done a great job so far.

I'd REALLY like to see Captain Cold and ALL the Rogues face off against Team Flash.
    Len & Wally had a grudging respect for each other which Geoff Johns leaned into. There's a lot to play with there.
    Barry meeting the new gen Rogues like Trickster, Girder, Folded Man etc for the first time.

MOST of all, I want to read Savitar and his speed ninjas ripping through the Flash Family.
    He has a grudge against both Barry and Wally, and the power to take them all out.

And I hope Jeremy Adams stays onboard for a good extended run. Williamson got his shot, I think it's only fair and he's done a great job so far.
    Barry's at least fought Jesse and Girder.

I want to see Piper and Chunk return. Also learn more about Gold Beetle.

As for villains, I wouldn't mind Kilg%re making a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    As for villains, I wouldn't mind Kilg%re making a comeback.
    YES!
    When did he last appear? Manhunter #22?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Barry's at least fought Jesse and Girder.
    I meant Axel not James!
    I'm struggling to remember when Barry took on Girder. Was it recently?

Did anyone read Wonder Woman #777? Diana finds herself on Earth-11, and the Justice Guild has a Flash who looks like a female Wally (Wally's costume, but with red hair not covered by the cowl). But Earth-11's Flash is supposed to be Jesse Quick, who's blonde. So it looks like Wally's counterpart has taken over from Barry's on Earth-11 as well! Could just be an art error, of course.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

This. Right. Here! Dead Heat is my favorite Flash story of all time and I really want to see the follow up to Savitar being stuck in the speed force and escaping. Would be a great opportunity to bring back Jay, Max, Jesse, and the gang.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Did anyone read Wonder Woman #777? Diana finds herself on Earth-11, and the Justice Guild has a Flash who looks like a female Wally (Wally's costume, but with red hair not covered by the cowl). But Earth-11's Flash is supposed to be Jesse Quick, who's blonde. So it looks like Wally's counterpart has taken over from Barry's on Earth-11 as well! Could just be an art error, of course.
    I'll have to check that out. While I like the idea of a gender-swapped Earth, I prefer the approach taken in “Elseworld's Finest”, where Kara Zor-El's Supergirl and Barbara Gordon's Batgirl are the premier superheroes instead of “Clarkia Kent” and “Brucilla Wayne”, or whatever you'd call the more direct analogs. That said, there's only so far you can go with that: Jesse Quick as the Flash is all well and good, but she's pretty close to being the only female speedster in the Flash family; so any others on Earth-11 would need to be more like gender-swapped counterparts (such as the presumed female counterpart to Wally West suggested above). Even there, I'd prefer that names and backstories be tweaked somewhat, as “just like her Earth 0 counterpart, but female” feels lazy to me. For instance, it might be interesting if Earth 11's equivalent of Wally West was, in fact, Linda Park, with Wally being her husband and an ace reporter. And their kids would still be Jai and Irey; but Jai would be the one who remained a speedster, not Irey.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

I would like to see Savitar be the big bad of this run. Much like Kadabra was for a portion of Waids run and Zolomon for Johns first run.

Other than that...really just Piper. Otherwise I would like to see new characters explored like the kids and Gold Beetle.