Page 89 of 120 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1797

Okay, so Wally's dimensional activities are tapping into Earth prime? Nice...
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Incredible Member

Even if Wally solo run doesn't go beyond 2023, keep Adams in the title. He's writing the most creative, fun and engaging Flash stories since 2005. And his Barry is the best characterized one in like... forever.

Unless they plan giving Wally annual miniseries after this.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quick question, and forgive me as I haven't been following the flash as much as I want. Have the writers used Iris and Jai since they've been brought back? Or are they just there as background characters?

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Quick question, and forgive me as I haven't been following the flash as much as I want. Have the writers used Iris and Jai since they've been brought back? Or are they just there as background characters?
    Background characters a the moment, but Iris is on the upcoming cover so it looks like they're being pushed front & centre for a bit.

I love that Dr Fate is appearing the Flash.
    Nice tip of the hat to the past.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Well they did have a pretty cool scene in the future where Wally met Iris and she was more grown and had followed in her dads footsteps. Other than that no, but they've only just returned too.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Always wondered if there's ever been an issue with a scene that's really exploited Flash's unique power-set, akin to the one of Quicksilver in Fox's Days of Future Past as nothing's coming immediately to mind which is a shame?

Quote Originally Posted by nadler View Post
    Always wondered if there's ever been an issue with a scene that's really exploited Flash's unique power-set, akin to the one of Quicksilver in Fox's Days of Future Past as nothing's coming immediately to mind which is a shame?
    There was the issue where Wally spoke Johnny Quick's speed mantra and found himself moving so fast the rest of the world was frozen (#91).

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    There was the issue where Wally spoke Johnny Quick's speed mantra and found himself moving so fast the rest of the world was frozen (#91).
    Which volume?

Astonishing Member

There are plenty of situations in Flash history where The Flash is shown to be moving so fast the rest of the world is frozen to him. That's always been a Flash thing, really.

Since this is a Wally thread the first time he did it as The Flash in the most obvious fashion would be when he got shot in the back of the head and instantly jumped into superspeed and started walking around while the bullets were frozen in mid air.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Preview for this weeks issue of Wally. Looks great. Wally still got his sense of humor here.

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/08/13/dc...the-flash-773/
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Preview for this weeks issue of Wally. Looks great. Wally still got his sense of humor here.

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/08/13/dc...the-flash-773/
    Classic Flash is classic .

Which volume?
    Volume 2
    Waid/Wieringo issue.
    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MygAegUIARCpAQ

Incredible Member

Which volume?
    The Flash Volume 2. I think is collected on The Flash by Mark Waid Book 3.

The aforementioned Flash #91 was in Vol 2. It's the epilogue to an earlier story arc but it's still a good read on it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    There is also the scene from Messner-Loebs run where Wally is at a movie theatre and he subconsciously taps into his speed when a mass shooter unloaded on the crowd and he feels the bullet prick him on his neck. I don't remember the issue itself. But it was a memorable one.

He also has several feats in the Morrison/Waid/Kelly era JLA like when he punched a white martian into orbit.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    The aforementioned Flash #91 was in Vol 2. It's the epilogue to an earlier story arc but it's still a good read on it's own.

There is also the scene from Messner-Loebs run where Wally is at a movie theatre and he subconsciously taps into his speed when a mass shooter unloaded on the crowd and he feels the bullet prick him on his neck. I don't remember the issue itself. But it was a memorable one.

He also has several feats in the Morrison/Waid/Kelly era JLA like when he punched a white martian into orbit.
    Volume 2 #30 (Another great issue!)
    JLA #4 (Poor Martian never had a chance.)