Page 91 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1797
    It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Damn, that sounds oldschool. Love it!
    It's not that oldschool; we've had a good thing going on that respect up until about 2006 or 2007. (Which is 15 years ago already, so maybe it is that oldschool, and so am I o.O)
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Gotta also give praise where it's due to Brandon Peterson!
    I'm really loving the covers he's giving us.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post

I hope we get to see more Wally/Mr Terrific interaction soon; I think that's a pair up rich with potential, and Michael could use a venue.
    Absolutely, Mr Terrific is such a great fit for Wally's new status quo. I'm looking forward to seeing Wally have a life outside of the costume for the first time in a very long while.

I'm loving Wally in the Flash title. He is such a breath of fresh air.

I've been away for a while and i heard that Wally became the lead of The Flash again. How is the series so far?. what is the current status quo? what happened to Barry?
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I've been away for a while and i heard that Wally became the lead of The Flash again. How is the series so far?. what is the current status quo? what happened to Barry?
    Barry's dimension-hopping with the Justice League Incarnate, but he's in the first arc.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    The Jessica Cruz cameo felt weird. Why shoehorn it in this of all titles. lol Hope Will Conrad becomes one of the rotating artists.
    Because Flash and Green Lantern have the same editor (Mike Cotton) with the implication being that Thorne not have total creative control over the GL book and that Cotton with some history of dubious editorial mandates might be forcing his ideas onto the book.

Fantastic!!! The most fun the title has been in a LOOOOONNNNGGGG time!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

If you're a Wally fan, you're going to be exceptionally happy!
    The book hasn't been this much fun since Geoff Johns' first run.
    Jeremy Adams is absolutely killing it, Linda and the kids are back, classic villains are reappearing and Wally is the Flash again.
    His first arc (#768-771 + the 2021 Annual) re-introduced Wally & the family and best of all washed the stink of HiC from Wally.
    I HIGHLY recommend you give the book a shot!

Barry is currently running with Justice Incarnate in the Infinite Frontier book - which is also a bloody good read (Williamson is writing it).
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    If you're a Wally fan, you're going to be exceptionally happy!
    The book hasn't been this much fun since Geoff Johns' first run.
    Jeremy Adams is absolutely killing it, Linda and the kids are back, classic villains are reappearing and Wally is the Flash again.
    His first arc (#768-771 + the 2021 Annual) re-introduced Wally & the family and best of all washed the stink of HiC from Wally.
    I HIGHLY recommend you give the book a shot!

Barry is currently running with Justice Incarnate in the Infinite Frontier book - which is also a bloody good read (Williamson is writing it).
    Our biggest concern is the sales otherwise. We don't have enough supporter or readership to buy the runs. I hope we need to quickly spread the words so that there are more people could buy the run in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Our biggest concern is the sales otherwise. We don't have enough supporter or readership to buy the runs. I hope we need to quickly spread the words so that there are more people could buy the run in the shop.
    Again? The dead sales horse has been beaten enough.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Spectacular Member

we don't know the digital numbers. im getting by books digitally now cause theres no LCS and i wouldn't be surprised if thats the case for a lot of other people.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    we don't know the digital numbers. im getting by books digitally now cause theres no LCS and i wouldn't be surprised if thats the case for a lot of other people.
    Sales numbers are almost impossible to determine these days. With DC no longer at Diamond and digital and TPBs so much more important in terms of long-term profitability, all the gnashing of teeth over sales numbers is largely pointless because no one, outside of DC themselves, know what their metric for a successful book is these days.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Sales numbers are almost impossible to determine these days. With DC no longer at Diamond and digital and TPBs so much more important in terms of long-term profitability, all the gnashing of teeth over sales numbers is largely pointless because no one, outside of DC themselves, know what their metric for a successful book is these days.
    I want to see Flash sales could have the same impact numbers like Tom's Nightwing runs.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    Yeah I only buy digital these days. And even then just one or two books a month. I read everything else on the DCU app.