Page 94 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1797

Well, I’ll say this. I dropped the title after Year One because I felt it was a never-ending Barry Allen self-pity party. But I love Wally West and I keep hearing good things about the current run. So, I’m gonna pick up the next issue.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    Well, I’ll say this. I dropped the title after Year One because I felt it was a never-ending Barry Allen self-pity party. But I love Wally West and I keep hearing good things about the current run. So, I’m gonna pick up the next issue.
    Good to hear about that. Don't forget to recommend your friends to buy the run and support it.

Who do you want to see to appear in current run? I want Hartley Rathaway to make a comeback!
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 08-30-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    Who do you want to see to appear in current run? I want Hartley Rathaway to make a comeback!
    Yes! This! Jeremy Adams was asked about it and said, "Not right now. Maybe later." Hartley has appeared plenty elsewhere, but people forget he and Wally were BFFs. Hartley works better as Wally's friend than Barry's.

I want to see something done with Savitar. Dead Heat, to this day is still my favorite Flash story. I won't even acknowledge that lame scene Geoff Johns did in rebirth.

I would also like to see Max Mercury return in some form.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

I miss the Flash family so recurring roles for Max and Bart would be a great start. Don't want to overcrowd the book, though.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I want to see something done with Savitar. Dead Heat, to this day is still my favorite Flash story. I won't even acknowledge that lame scene Geoff Johns did in rebirth.

I love Max. Would love to see him drop by the book soon.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

I want to see Chunk and Kilg%re again.

Wally's new scientist friends at Holt's lab reminded me of his old STAR Labs friends. I would love to see Tina McGee and the rest of the STAR Labs cast at some point again.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I'm of two minds in regards to Max Mercury. I think he got a great death, so I wouldn't want him to be resurrected, only to sit on a bench along with the dozens of other unused speedsters in the DCU. However, I love it when he appears in flashback stories or stories set in the past. His recent cameo in the last arc was great, for instance.

Honestly I just want a break from evil speedsters for a while. Prefer to see the other Rogues get some love and focus, really enjoyed Heatwave’s appearance for example.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Definitely agree with both of these!
    Throw in Piper, Jay & Jesse while you're at it.
    Villain-wise, Kilg%re would be great considering Wally's new gig and give some underused Rogues some love!
    Double Down! Brother Grimm! Cicada! Peek A Boo! Hell, when did we last see Rainbow Raider??
    Maybe even have Vandal Savage swing by?
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Honestly I just want a break from evil speedsters for a while. Prefer to see the other Rogues get some love and focus, really enjoyed Heatwave’s appearance for example.
    I kind of wonder if Adams' run went on long enough if he'd bring back Hunter but, yeah, it would be nice to see more Rogues and maybe feature more of Wally's original Rogues fighting him again.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

I'll say that I very, very much want a crossover with Taylor's Nightwing. We were robbed of a "Brave and the Bold" style Batdick/WallyFlash team up way back when Dick moved up the chain because DC was already on their "Barry or bust" mentality. Right now it's not the same (but it could be trough the magic of Flashbacks), but still, we have both characters at high points, after a very long while.

We need that!
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I'm of two minds in regards to Max Mercury. I think he got a great death, so I wouldn't want him to be resurrected.
    But he's alive already. Been for a while.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I'm ready for a break from, Reverse I KILLED YOUR MOMMY BARRRY Thawne............Savitar is a bit different so I would be all in.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!