Page 99 of 120 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1797

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    We have Wally at least until next March: https://www.cbr.com/the-flash-jeremy...est-interview/
    Good to hear .

Astonishing Member

Wally can have Earth 0. Barry can have Earth Flash 1.

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    We have Wally at least until next March: https://www.cbr.com/the-flash-jeremy...est-interview/
    In another interview, Adams said he had three years' worth of ideas. I think this book is in good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sneezing_Stormtrooper View Post
    Bart should be old enough to babysit. I'd love an issue where everyone else is busy so they have no choice but get Bart to watch the kids.
    That's gotta happen at some point - Impulse teaming up with Impulse!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Wally can have Earth 0. Barry can have Earth Flash 1.

Thst actually looks like it could be reality right now in today's IF#6 issue.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
    In another interview, Adams said he had three years' worth of ideas. I think this book is in good hands.
    Hope he gets to write them! I’m curious what role Wally will play in the upcoming 2022 event.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sneezing_Stormtrooper View Post
    Great news! I love what he says here about wanting to go bimonthly. I need more of this run!

Bart should be old enough to babysit. I'd love an issue where everyone else is busy so they have no choice but get Bart to watch the kids.
    A Bart babysitting issue does sound like a classic Impulse one off or backup issue.

I don't think Earth Flash 1 is a permanent thing, or at least I hope not. It makes more sense for Barry to be patrolling the multiverse instead of being stuck in a single Earth (with a terrible name to boot).

It’s not. My guess is as a temporary thing for the next event, we’re going to revert back to the very beginning: everyone off on their own worlds, no shared universe. But then the heroes will prevail and things will return to normal.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s not. My guess is as a temporary thing for the next event, we’re going to revert back to the very beginning: everyone off on their own worlds, no shared universe. But then the heroes will prevail and things will return to normal.
    Messa think that this is going to be DC’s true answer to secret wars

Secret wars was a requel of the original secret wars event that surpassed its original in terms of critical acclaim

And I feel that this crisis is going to be a requel to the original crisis on infinite earths

With superheroes trying to reform a unified continuity out of the clusterfuck of multiverses

Leading to a timeline similar to the linearverse with an omniverse for younger iterations of our iconic characters

A linearverse that posits that Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman existed since the Second World War and that crisis events is what kept them young along with countless millions of people for the past 80 years.

A linearverse that encompasses all eras
    Last edited by Vathlonian; 09-07-2021 at 09:53 PM.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Absolutely wrapt with what Adams have given us so far.
    I have enjoyed every issue and am chomping at the bit for the next one.
    Glad to see he's got some long term plans in place and I truly hope he gets the chance to follow it through.
    We haven't even scratched the surface yet of plotlines and possible future stories.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Absolutely wrapt with what Adams have given us so far.
    I have enjoyed every issue and am chomping at the bit for the next one.
    Glad to see he's got some long term plans in place and I truly hope he gets the chance to follow it through.
    We haven't even scratched the surface yet of plotlines and possible future stories.
    Indeed The Flash has gone from the bottom of my to-read pile, to the top! That is saying something because it has knocked Immortal Hulk from the #1 spot.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Sounds kind of Heroes Reborn-esque.

Mighty Member

Just reread Tom's Nightwing run, do you think Wally will appear in the future issues?

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Just reread Tom's Nightwing run, do you think Wally will appear in the future issues?
    I wouldn't rule it out.