Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Yes. Emma can reach Mars but Jean (+Monet) could barely reach and only to Charles and the Cuckoos from Mercury's órbit? Inconsistente...
    I also found it inconsistency in the fact that Jean talks to Magneto even though he has a helmet on (I imagine she might be able to). But, I think it was a mistake by the speech bubble mode. I think these are common mistakes that occur with telepaths

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    I also found it inconsistency in the fact that Jean talks to Magneto even though he has a helmet on (I imagine she might be able to). But, I think it was a mistake by the speech bubble mode. I think these are common mistakes that occur with telepaths
    Its not an inconsistency. She's been shown to breach anti-TP helmets before, including Magneto's

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its not an inconsistency. She's been shown to breach anti-TP helmets before, including Magneto's
    I'd also think conversation level thoughts are even more accessible than basic surface thoughts.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Also curious if Magneto's current helmet is even anti-TP. He's on the same side as most of the powerful telepaths and they need TP to communicate a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Also curious if Magneto's current helmet is even anti-TP. He's on the same side as most of the powerful telepaths and they need TP to communicate a lot.
    Emma did it in SWORD 2 as well. His shields also add protection. Which Emma points out when she breaches the helmet plus the shield in Fractions run
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 06-23-2021 at 05:12 PM.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma did it in SWORD 2 as well. His shields also add protection. Which Emma points out when she breaches the helmet plus the shield in Fractions run
    She actually didn't breach his helmet or shields during Fraction's UXM run.

She states when she first tries, "I can't read his mind, but we'll without sounding like some dreadful hippie there's a vibe he's radiating", the next time she tried she stated, "I can't, I still can't get in he's locked me out even more, somehow this psychic defense of his is practically impenetrable". Maybe there's another instance of her reading his mind during that run but I don't remember?

Amazing Member

So…at what point did she make up for the whole “I tricked everyone into attempting to commit genocide against he Inhumans” thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataphract View Post
    So…at what point did she make up for the whole “I tricked everyone into attempting to commit genocide against he Inhumans” thing?
    awh she didn't and shes never going to, I personally think shes already atoned for that. She was practically being hunted by Magneto for a couple of issues of xmen blue and she also wore that hideous outfit at the end of IvX...shes served her time.
    Last edited by Diammandis; 06-26-2021 at 06:22 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Besides that...Krakoa had a "Clean Slate" policy at the start. Once she agreed to Erik and Xavier's terms...as with o--[A]--o and Sinister, all past transgressions were disregarded. Though, in some cases as we've seen with Mystique and Sinister, clearly not forgotten.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Besides that...Krakoa had a "Clean Slate" policy at the start. Once she agreed to Erik and Xavier's terms...as with o--[A]--o and Sinister, all past transgressions were disregarded. Though, in some cases as we've seen with Mystique and Sinister, clearly not forgotten.
    yeah pretty much and the only ones who would probably have a bone to pick with her are the inhumans and as of now there's only so many of them lol so I doubt they're worrying too much about Emma
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    awh she didn't and shes never going to, I personally think shes already atoned for that. She was practically being hunted by Magneto for a couple of issues of xmen blue and she also wore that hideous outfit at the end of IvX...shes served her time.
    My take is atone for what? You don't fire on someone and don't expect retaliation. Those were War Blimps. If they packed it with non combatants and brought it to a war zone thats on Ahura

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    She actually didn't breach his helmet or shields during Fraction's UXM run.

She states when she first tries, "I can't read his mind, but we'll without sounding like some dreadful hippie there's a vibe he's radiating", the next time she tried she stated, "I can't, I still can't get in he's locked me out even more, somehow this psychic defense of his is practically impenetrable". Maybe there's another instance of her reading his mind during that run but I don't remember?
    Just looked at it again you're right. But sure there's SWORD 2.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 06-27-2021 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Her Surgeon did amazing work!!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Emma THEE Frost.
    She's A Lifebringer

Scotch for breakfast??

Btw. Again tp speaking effortlesly to Mars...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare